Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What happens when 2 Karens meet
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
What happens when 2 Karens meet
https://nypost.com/2020/05/26/central-pa...ral-video/

People are just nasty and can't mind their own business. He videos her for walking her dog without a leash and she calls the police on him.

"...The clash between Amy and bird watcher Christian Cooper unfolded Monday at a wooded area of Central Park called the Ramble.

Christian said he asked Amy to put the dog on a leash, and when she didn’t, he offered the pooch a treat.

Amy has claimed she felt threatened because she didn’t know what the dog treats were made of.

She is shown on the video, tweeted by Christian’s sister, telling the 911 operator: “There is an African American man. I am in Central Park. He is recording me and threatening myself and my dog....”"
05-26-2020 05:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: What happens when 2 Karens meet
I've seen reports that claim that this is not the entire story. Before filming started, the guy said he would poison the dog. Later in the video after she indicated she wouldn't leash him, he said that since she wouldn't do what he asked, he would do what he wanted to do. He tried to entice the dog to come to him, claiming he had a 'treat.'

Not sure about the veracity of these claims. But - she was suspended by her employer and apologized via social media, knowing that she looked bad. But calling police? Poor form. Just take your dog and leave.
05-26-2020 06:00 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
03-lmfao

Believe all women?

When prog filth collide.

03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020 06:32 PM by shere khan.)
05-26-2020 06:32 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
She was fired from her job. Trump will hire her to be the next press secretary.... Lol
05-26-2020 07:05 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(05-26-2020 07:05 PM)tigersroll Wrote:  She was fired from her job. Trump will hire her to be the next press secretary.... Lol

She is a hillary fan to the core. Dont be confused. This was filth vs. Filth
05-26-2020 07:09 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
She was so afraid that the guy would poison her dog that she started choking the poor beast. She almost did him in herself.
05-26-2020 07:12 PM
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
I have two rottweilers that I walk in the park daily. One is 14 months old and has been in training since 10wks old and ready for her CGC test as soon as it is available to take. Once she has her CGC she has already been tested by an AKC evaluator and recommended for service dog training. My 2nd is 5 months old and had started her class training at 10wks but then had to stop due to the coronavirus. I still train her myself.

All the time when I am at the park, other people let their dogs run loose even with ALL DOGS MUST BE LEASHED signs everywhere. Anytime one of their dogs runs up to mine, they are yelling and screaming and cursing and acting like somehow my leashed/trained (and training) pups are somehow the problem. It pisses me off to no end. KEEP YOUR STUPID DOGS ON A LEASH or go somewhere that doesn't require a leash.

Neither of my dogs would attack another dog, and neither would have to. I will put the toes of my foot right up some dog's ass if it attacks one of my dogs. I dont care what breed they are, how big or how small. Control your dogs and I will control mine.
05-26-2020 07:18 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

(05-26-2020 07:09 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-26-2020 07:05 PM)tigersroll Wrote:  She was fired from her job. Trump will hire her to be the next press secretary.... Lol

I saw one filth. Pls describe how you saw two.
05-26-2020 07:19 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(05-26-2020 07:19 PM)tigersroll Wrote:  

One filth was walking their dog in a public park without a leash.

The other filth called law enforcement on the other filth for a bull**** reason.
05-26-2020 07:25 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(05-26-2020 07:25 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

The other filth called law enforcement on the other filth for a bull**** reason.

The one who called law enforcement was the same one who was walking their dog without a leash.
05-26-2020 07:26 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

That would be the same person.......LOL. filth was walking a dog against the law and called law enforcement.
05-26-2020 07:28 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

One was city dog walking, poop picking up, gourmet dog food animal nut.

The other was a busy body, tattletale, annoying prick that should have been about his business.

Prog filth vs. Prog filth.
05-26-2020 08:02 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

(05-26-2020 08:02 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

The other was a busy body, tattletale, annoying prick that should have been about his business.

Good try, but not good enough. No.....that does not describe this scene at all. But....good effort.....
05-26-2020 08:27 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(05-26-2020 08:27 PM)tigersroll Wrote:  

Good try, but not good enough. No.....that does not describe this scene at all. But....good effort.....

03-lmfao

Yeah it does prog filth. Sorry to hurt your feels
05-26-2020 09:12 PM
tigersroll Offline
All American

(05-26-2020 09:12 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-26-2020 08:27 PM)tigersroll Wrote:  
(05-26-2020 07:09 PM)shere khan Wrote:  She is a hillary fan to the core. Dont be confused. This was filth vs. Filth

03-lmfao

Yeah it does prog filth. Sorry to hurt your feels

Wait, are you calling me prog filth?? Try harder to hurt my feeling. LOL. Reported nonetheless...
05-26-2020 09:21 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(05-26-2020 07:26 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  

The one who called law enforcement was the same one who was walking their dog without a leash.

A Black male Karen was making a "citizen's arrest" because Karen didn't have a leash on her dog. He videotaped her with her dog without a leash in a leash zone and directly or indirectly put it on social media. He confronted her because he loves birds and didn't want the dog hunting birds.

Wasn't as bad as two idiots like Zimmerman and Martin meeting, but it was still a bad result. She got fired and at least temporarily lost her dog.
05-26-2020 09:51 PM
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
But she made it racial in her call to the police. Dude may have been a bit obnoxious asking her to leash the dog, but she was the one violating the rules of that area and she is the one that called the police. Neither behaved admirably (and who knows what was said prior), but if you get called out for being wrong, and you are wrong, just ******* leave vice making a racial issue out of it and getting police involved. He may have been a "Tom", but she clearly wore her "Karen" badge with pride.
05-26-2020 10:13 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(05-26-2020 10:13 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  But she made it racial in her call to the police. Dude may have been a bit obnoxious asking her to leash the dog, but she was the one violating the rules of that area and she is the one that called the police. Neither behaved admirably (and who knows what was said prior), but if you get called out for being wrong, and you are wrong, just ******* leave vice making a racial issue out of it and getting police involved. He may have been a "Tom", but she clearly wore her "Karen" badge with pride.

How did she make it racial? Describing a Black man as an African American is not making it racial. She was a jerk for calling the police over it, but a woman in an isolated area in a park when she and her dog are being harangued by a strange man may quite logically be afraid. Of course, if she wasn't a jerk, she would have left with her dog and not called the police unless he followed her.
05-26-2020 10:30 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(05-26-2020 10:30 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(05-26-2020 10:13 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  But she made it racial in her call to the police. Dude may have been a bit obnoxious asking her to leash the dog, but she was the one violating the rules of that area and she is the one that called the police. Neither behaved admirably (and who knows what was said prior), but if you get called out for being wrong, and you are wrong, just ******* leave vice making a racial issue out of it and getting police involved. He may have been a "Tom", but she clearly wore her "Karen" badge with pride.

How did she make it racial? Describing a Black man as an African American is not making it racial. She was a jerk for calling the police over it, but a woman in an isolated area in a park when she and her dog are being harangued by a strange man may quite logically be afraid. Of course, if she wasn't a jerk, she would have left with her dog and not called the police unless he followed her.

"There is an African-American man. I am in Central Park....." She led with race. I'll concede that maybe her phrasing was unfortunate. But as a Karen, I think it was intentional and racial. Could be wrong, and I am certainly no SJW, but calling it like I see it.
05-26-2020 10:40 PM
JDTulane Offline
Sazeracs and Retirement

I Root For: Peace
Watched the video. She was blatantly out of line and tried to weaponize false victimhood. He was calm the entire time and she actually approached him on the tape. I dont feel sorry for her. Agree with both getting Karen labelled.

Bird Karen won over Dog Karen this time.
05-26-2020 11:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.