Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus...
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus...
Quote:Hillary Clinton and the DNC both claimed they knew nothing about the Trump-Russia dossier when it was published by Buzzfeed in January 2017.

The New York Times — famous for their fake news — reported that Hillary and the DNC were unaware that their law firm Perkins Coie was working on the dossier.

Officials from the Clinton campaign and the D.N.C. have said they were unaware that Perkins Coie facilitated the research on their behalf, even though the law firm was using their money to pay for it. Even Mrs. Clinton only found about Mr. Steele’s research after Buzzfeed published the dossier, according to two associates who discussed the matter with her.

But that was all another Hillary Clinton lie.

John Podesta was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman in 2016.
CNN reported in October 2017 that Podesta and then DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

“both denied denied to congressional Russia investigators that they had any knowledge about an arrangement to pay for opposition research on President Donald Trump, three sources familiar with the matter told CNN.”

But that is not what John Podesta told House Intelligence investigators under oath in his December 2017 testimony.

John Podesta admitted under oath that the DNC and the Hillary Campaign split the cost of the Trump-Russia dossier.

Now we know.

[Image: podesta-testimony-dnc-hillary-600x400.jpg]

That’s from page 13 of his testimony.

Link

The media is going to have a hard time sweeping this under the rug.
05-10-2020 06:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus...
This is when Machiavelli would move on to another thread.
05-10-2020 08:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus...
The MSM will just ignore it.
05-11-2020 12:55 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(05-10-2020 08:04 PM)bullet Wrote:  This is when Machiavelli would move on to another thread.

I think you meant to say derail or post something that would try and discredit this.
05-11-2020 06:55 AM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
Getting really ugly for the librocrites02-13-banana
05-11-2020 08:35 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

This is also known as MONEY LAUNDERING.
05-11-2020 08:37 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(05-11-2020 12:55 AM)banker Wrote:  The MSM will just ignore it.

Yep. They are an enemy of the people. The National Enquirer has more credibility.
05-11-2020 08:44 AM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Podesta Admits in Testimony Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus...
Boy it’s been one tough week for the lying liberals.

As my father always told me, “Lies are always brought to truth. You may think you’re getting away with it for a time, but they always get found out.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
05-11-2020 11:37 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

For those who dont think this was money laundering, keep in mind that it is illegal for a campaign to pay for propaganda from foreign sources. WHich is why they funnelled the money through Perkins Coie. Then, after denying they had anything to do with the dossier, they worked like mad to prevent the receipts from perkins coie from getting released. IT took weeks or months to get those receipts to track this back to the DNC. And even more work to determine how much was actualy paid for the dossier, because it turns out that others also paid Perkins Coie. (Hillary Campaign) Obama is also linked to Perkins Coie.

If you did everything by the book, you certainly dont go out and lie about what you did, then try to prevent evidence of what you did coming to light.
05-11-2020 12:01 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
What a waste of money. They could have bought a lot of pizza, hot dogs, and walnut sauce for with that money.
05-11-2020 12:03 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(05-11-2020 12:01 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  For those who dont think this was money laundering, keep in mind that it is illegal for a campaign to pay for propaganda from foreign sources. WHich is why they funnelled the money through Perkins Coie. Then, after denying they had anything to do with the dossier, they worked like mad to prevent the receipts from perkins coie from getting released. IT took weeks or months to get those receipts to track this back to the DNC. And even more work to determine how much was actualy paid for the dossier, because it turns out that others also paid Perkins Coie. (Hillary Campaign) Obama is also linked to Perkins Coie.

If you did everything by the book, you certainly dont go out and lie about what you did, then try to prevent evidence of what you did coming to light.

Don’t ever forget Nunes had to sue Shifty for the billing info in the first place. Nunes doesn’t do that and the history of this is possibly quite different.
05-11-2020 12:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.