Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump wants to sign checks himself. Prog filth meltdown
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-want...checks-wsj

President Trump has told people he wants Americans to see his signature on the stimulus checks that will be sent out after he signed a $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief package into law Friday, according to an administration official cited by The Wall Street Journal.

03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 10:35 AM by shere khan.)
03-28-2020 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Trump wants to sign checks himself. Prog filth meltdown
Hell, democrats probably want Obama's signature on them.
03-28-2020 10:37 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
If he's trying to gain support from Dems he's wasting his time. Most can't read.
03-28-2020 11:22 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(03-28-2020 10:37 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Hell, democrats probably want Obama's signature on them.

Barrack Hussein Obama can’t sign... I am sure he is in the Med or Caribbean jet setting with some rich millionaires.
03-28-2020 11:43 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
As long as he signs his name to the tremendous deficits surely to come.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 12:03 PM by Marc Mensa.)
03-28-2020 12:03 PM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(03-28-2020 11:43 AM)No Bull Wrote:  
(03-28-2020 10:37 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Hell, democrats probably want Obama's signature on them.

Barrack Hussein Obama can’t sign... I am sure he is in the Med or Caribbean jet setting with some rich millionaires.

As long as he isn’t here ruining this country I don’t care where he is
03-28-2020 12:41 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-28-2020 12:03 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  As long as he signs his name to the tremendous deficits surely to come.

You’d prefer what then? Foreclosures, bread riots? What?

You leftists claim to have answers, so what is it? Do nothing?

And no, Orange man bad isn’t an answer.
03-28-2020 02:52 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
(03-28-2020 02:52 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-28-2020 12:03 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  As long as he signs his name to the tremendous deficits surely to come.

The left are getting desperate. Normally, they’d love to cut a check to the bottom 99% in prosperous times (including non-citizens), but when a world health and economic crisis are going on, Na F those same people who are now totally desperate in the name of TDS!
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 03:39 PM by natibeast21.)
03-28-2020 03:31 PM
Marc Mensa Offline

(03-28-2020 03:31 PM)natibeast21 Wrote:  

The left are getting desperate. Normally, they’d love to cut a check to the bottom 99% in prosperous times (including non-citizens), but when a world health and economic crisis are going on, Na F those same people who are now totally desperate in the name of TDS!

Not desperate at all... just want consistency. The people clapping about Trump’s 2 billion dollar bailout were whining for 8 years about the stimulus bill from 2009/10... which was 1/2 of this one. I’m fine with Trump signing his name to this behemoth, but let’s remember whose name is on it when this crisis passes.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 04:14 PM by Marc Mensa.)
03-28-2020 04:09 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

And the first to melt in this thread ^

Bwahahaha
03-28-2020 04:19 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(03-28-2020 04:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

Not desperate at all... just want consistency. The people clapping about Trump’s 2 billion dollar bailout were whining for 8 years about the stimulus bill from 2009/10... which was 1/2 of this one. I’m fine with Trump signing his name to this behemoth, but let’s remember whose name is on it when this crisis passes.

Consistency? :lmfao:
Maybe this time there will be some shovel ready jobs.
At least in this boondoggle there was a real crisis and Wall Street and the big banks won’t get it all. BTW, the QE was more than this after all was said and done.
03-28-2020 04:40 PM
Marc Mensa Offline

(03-28-2020 04:40 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

Consistency? 03-lmfao
At least in this boondoggle there was a real crisis and Wall Street and the big banks won’t get it all. BTW, the QE was more than this after all was said and done.

QE is being implemented in response to 2020 crisis, too... to an estimated additional 4 trillion dollars.
03-28-2020 05:01 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Should have never **** down the economy to begin with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
03-28-2020 05:01 PM
Advertisement

natibeast21 Offline
Banned

(03-28-2020 05:01 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(03-28-2020 04:40 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(03-28-2020 02:52 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  You’d prefer what then? Foreclosures, bread riots? What?

Consistency? 03-lmfao

QE is being implemented in response to 2020 crisis, too... to an estimated additional 4 trillion dollars.

Both sides don’t seem to give a crap about the national debt or budget deficit. Unless someone like Rand Paul becomes president you can count our national debt a ticking time bomb that is going to take probably a bunch Mensa like material to be in Washington all at once to have a chance at resolving. I do not foresee that occurring anytime soon. Until both sides legitimately start working together both sides are too blame.

IMO, Trump has been more focused on staying the number 1 economic power in the world over China rather than our debt issues. I personally agree with it but could be wrong. The reason I agree with it is Communist-Capitalist China being the world number 1 power with an amicable relationship with Russia and North Korea would scare the **** out of me.

I was a a bit young in ‘08-‘09 to truly understand what was going on at the time but that was a heavy focus of many of my studies. If you know both sides will bail out say many banks in ‘09 you better believe they weren’t going to let Boeing (Our number 1 exporter and number 2 defense contractor) along with the rest of the airlines and small businesses go bye bye. Take Boeing for example, if they go down the drain then Airbus has a monopoly world wide on commercial airplanes. Luckily Boeing’s balance sheet was much better than expected and they aren’t even being bailed out like the banks were in ‘09 if you read into the details. Make personal/life/money decisions off what you know and stop trying to win the political game. If Clinton would have won ‘16 or someone aside from Trump wins ‘20 I’ll adjust accordingly.

I have yet to say anything bad about Biden on here besides IMO it is sad what we are seeing with his aging impacting his mental state.

I could discuss economics for pages so I’ll stop there before getting into QE debates.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 05:44 PM by natibeast21.)
03-28-2020 05:43 PM
Marc Mensa Offline

natibeast21... didn’t want to copy the rest of the thread.

China’s relationship with Russia is not all that rosy... though I do not completely disagree with his initial focus on trying to bring jobs back home... and maybe the coronavirus will do more to bring that about than any tweet or tariff.

I don’t disagree with much else within your post.
03-28-2020 05:50 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

(03-28-2020 05:50 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  natibeast21... didn’t want to copy the rest of the thread.

China’s relationship with Russia is not all that rosy... though I do not completely disagree with his initial focus on trying to bring jobs back home... and maybe the coronavirus will do more to bring that about than any tweet or tariff.

I don’t disagree with much else within your post.

Yeah your right I wouldn’t consider all the friendly but it seems they get along better than we do with either of them.

Anyways 04-cheers04-cheers
03-28-2020 06:02 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Could Democrats pretend like they dont hate America for one damn day. Just one day. Just to try it out.

Thanks.
03-28-2020 06:47 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

There are 536 names responsible for it. Since there was no roll call vote?..They ALL are responsible by unanimous consent.07-coffee3
03-28-2020 06:56 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(03-28-2020 05:01 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Should have never **** down the economy to begin with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Should have sealed the US border and mandated a 14 day quarantine of any US citizen landing on our soil while this schit was raging in China months ago. We waited to late. Im not casting blame on anyone btw. Hopefully we will learn from this mistake.
03-28-2020 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.