Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is The U.S Military Preparing For Medical Martial Law?
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
Is The U.S Military Preparing For Medical Martial Law?
Quote:The Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) has issued an executive order (EO) calling on the United States Northern Command to start preparing for a full-blown pandemic of the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19) here on American soil.

According to a service-wide message issued this past week to the Navy and Marine Corp, Defense Secretary Mark Esper has officially approved the EO, which orders commanders to get ready for “widespread outbreaks” of the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). They’re also reportedly being told to prepare for having to forcibly confine service members “with a history of travel to China.”

Similar to what communist China is doing by implementing medical martial law, the U.S. military under President Donald Trump is implementing what’s known as the Department of Defense Global Campaign plan for Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Diseases 3551-13, which the Military Times describes as “the Pentagon’s blueprint for planning and preparing for widespread dispersion of influenza and previously unknown diseases.”

U.S. Northern Command has indicated that it is now directing the Joint Staff to commence “prudent planning” based on its assigned role to synchronize the department’s various plans for handling a pandemic flu or similar disease. At the same time, it also added that this planning does not necessarily “indicate a greater likelihood of an event developing.”

“As military professionals, planning for a range of contingencies is something we owe the American people,” stated Navy Lieutenant Commander Mike Hatfield in a statement. “We coordinate with other combatant commands to assess potential impacts in the event of a pandemic and we ensure the U.S. military is poised to respond as required.”

“The military profession fosters a culture of planning, and the fact that we are coordinating planning efforts across the geographical combatant commands is consistent with how we prepare to respond, if directed,” he further added.

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/u-s-military-...-pandemic/

Not sure how accurate. Saw this tweeted by John Kennedy, Jr. .
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 10:23 AM by hburg.)
02-18-2020 10:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
RE: Is The U.S Military Preparing For Medical Martial Law?
Planning. Makes sense to have contingency plans in place.
02-18-2020 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(02-18-2020 10:51 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Planning. Makes sense to have contingency plans in place.

Yep, Actually glad they have planned for a worse case scenario.
02-18-2020 10:52 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Will be a cold day in hell before they tell me where I can and can't go.
02-18-2020 11:17 AM
UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(02-18-2020 11:17 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  Will be a cold day in hell before they tell me where I can and can't go.

Ditto.
02-18-2020 11:58 AM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(02-18-2020 11:58 AM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  
(02-18-2020 11:17 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  Will be a cold day in hell before they tell me where I can and can't go.

Ditto.

03-lmfao But it is all about the troops right?
02-18-2020 01:17 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis

Ditto.

I'm curious.

Is there a number of people dead from the virus that would make you comply?

If so, is that number different from the number of people the military would have to shoot to make you comply?
02-18-2020 01:25 PM
Advertisement

UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(02-18-2020 01:25 PM)Claw Wrote:  

Ditto.

I'm curious.

If so, is that number different from the number of people the military would have to shoot to make you comply?

Depends on your definition of comply. I don't readily give up my freedoms because some government says it is good for me.

If it is a true pandemic on the scale of a proven 20% death rate you wont need the military to force Martial Law the populace will isolate themselves. That includes me.
02-18-2020 02:12 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(02-18-2020 02:12 PM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  
(02-18-2020 01:25 PM)Claw Wrote:  

Ditto.

I'm curious.

Depends on your definition of comply. I don't readily give up my freedoms because some government says it is good for me.

If it is a true pandemic on the scale of a proven 20% death rate you wont need the military to force Martial Law the populace will isolate themselves. That includes me.

I was about to respond, but you said it.
02-18-2020 02:35 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville

Or Bernie to get elected....

If Bernie is elected you’ll have to ask government’s permission to travel, eat, or take a s hit.

Bernie and his bros will lock the country down everywhere but the borders. Illegals will have more rights than you.
02-18-2020 03:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.