Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Russia tries to hack conservatives
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Russia tries to hack conservatives
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-r...SKCN1L60I0

Counter to our leftist comrades propaganda, the Russians are targeting conservatives too. Just seems that conservatives aren't as stupid as the liberals at the DNC.
08-21-2018 07:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Russia tries to hack conservatives
(08-21-2018 07:32 AM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-r...SKCN1L60I0

Counter to our leftist comrades propaganda, the Russians are targeting conservatives too. Just seems that conservatives aren't as stupid as the liberals at the DNC.

Well let's be honest they sent a link to nude photos of Melania and Podesta clicked it. They sent a link to nude photos of Chelsea Clinton and it was deleted, then removed from the deleted folder, and the user bleached his eyes at the text in the email.

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, the above is a joke and no link required.
08-21-2018 07:44 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Guys,

They are targeting never Trumpers. Aye ya ya ya yae.......................

bullet...................

He's a traitor. When will you guys wake up. He's compromised.
08-21-2018 08:24 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(08-21-2018 08:24 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Guys,

and where did you get that information? And your cat with a tinfoil hat doesnt count... 07-coffee3
08-21-2018 08:27 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
At this point, they are targeting chaos. I would imagine the Russians would welcome a Trump impeachment and more inflamed division. Trump was their useful idiot and he is giving them exactly what they want.
08-21-2018 08:32 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(08-21-2018 08:32 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  At this point, they are targeting chaos. I would imagine the Russians would welcome a Trump impeachment and more inflamed division. Trump was their useful idiot and he is giving them exactly what they want.

Whoever won the 2016 election was going to be their useful idiot. Or perhaps more correctly, they really didn't need a useful idiot. They have managed to sow hate and discontent, primarily because we had already sown so much without them. As long as we remain team over country, we will remain easy pickings.
08-21-2018 08:36 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Online
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(08-21-2018 08:32 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  At this point, they are targeting chaos. I would imagine the Russians would welcome a Trump impeachment and more inflamed division. Trump was their useful idiot and he is giving them exactly what they want.

Yes, the DNC, the HilLIARY campaign, and the Russians all thought Trump was their useful idiot.

Then this happened.

[Image: final-elector-map-1020x651.png]
08-21-2018 09:56 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(08-21-2018 08:36 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Whoever won the 2016 election was going to be their useful idiot. Or perhaps more correctly, they really didn't need a useful idiot. They have managed to sow hate and discontent, primarily because we had already sown so much without them. As long as we remain team over country, we will remain easy pickings.

THIS.

The Russians never cared who won. They just wanted whoever won to be politcally damaged enough to be an ineffective leader. If they wanted Trump to win then they would not have been pedaling phoney anti-Trump stories through KGB sources to Steele to give to the Democrats.
08-21-2018 10:02 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

They were creating chaos before as well. They promoted not just Trump, but also Bernie, BLM and sometimes even HRC.

And large portions of the left are eating it up and advocating (or refusing to denounce) murder, violence, treason, abuse of power and the destruction of the Constitution.
08-21-2018 10:24 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(08-21-2018 08:24 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Guys,

....as long as you foolishly pretend that Hillary wasn't even worse, your hair on fire is laughable...

Blinders!!!
08-21-2018 10:28 AM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Their objective is to simply cause as much chaos here as they can. Liberals just bought into their trap, hook line and sinker. Blaming republicans, specifically, the candidate who beat and humiliated their candidate does nothing but make the Russians laugh and make liberals look stupid.

Instead of coming together as a nation liberals simply spread literal hate aimed at other Americans who happen to disagree with their agenda and ideals.
That's sad and completely unamerican. Their arrogance and stupidity have been on display since the election of 2016 thus helping the Russians achieve a significant portion of their goals.

Clearly liberals let their arrogance stand in the way of any serious message they have and for that, they've polarized the population and thinned their herd of supporters in a massive way. Pure ignorance.
08-21-2018 10:34 AM
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Liberals keep pushing Russian collusion the same way Wile E. Coyote chased the Road Runner. And we all know how that worked out.
08-21-2018 10:46 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Why does Trump continue to say,

If Russia did it? If he’s not guilty and corrupt. The only other guy who denies Russia did it is Putin.

If Russia did it should be a shock statement to everybody. Not just independents and D’s.
08-21-2018 11:27 AM
Machiavelli Offline

08-21-2018 11:29 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(08-21-2018 11:27 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Why does Trump continue to say,
If Russia did it? If he’s not guilty and corrupt. The only other guy who denies Russia did it is Putin.
If Russia did it should be a shock statement to everybody. Not just independents and D’s.

"If Russia did it?" If Russia did what?

That's the thing about this that I question. We have made boogeymen out of "the Russians." But nobody has explained exactly what they did that involves Trump or his campaign.

I get that they tried to interfere with our elections. They try to interfere in every way they can. Have for decades. So do lots of other countries. So do we, to them. Remember Angela Merkel's cell phone? If you ain't interfering, you ain't trying. I wish Trump would quit pretending otherwise. I think he conflates "the Russians are interfering" with "you colluded with the Russians" and thinks he is denying the latter. A much better response would be something like, "Hell yes, the Russians tried, but they didn't succeed and there was no collusion with my campaign. And oh, by the way, when is Mueller going to start addressing what the Russians actually did and how to prevent it or defend against it or mitigate it going forward, instead of chasing ten-year-old unrelated tax issues?"

Here's my question to you, Mach. Why did this never become a problem until Hillary lost an election, at which point anything less than WWIII suddenly became an insufficient response? Why was it not a problem with Hillary's server? Surely you don't believe that "the Russians" either a) didn't try to hack it, or b) didn't succeed if they tried. Or do you?

I believe you've responded in the past something like they didn't hack Hillary's server because we never saw any hacked stuff on Wikileaks. Trust me, if they hacked Hillary's server, you'd never see it on Wikileaks for at least two reasons:
1) That would not have been the appropriate use for the information. A more appropriate use would be, say, if you got the ambassador to Libya's travel schedule and passed it along to sympathetic revels who could kidnap and kill him. I'm not saying that happened, but you can't deny that it certainly could have. And when the left attacks Trump, "could have" or "might have" seem to have become perfectly acceptable standards of evidence. One thing for sure, if that did happen, that's what treason is, not firing a bureaucrat, and arguably it could have risen to the level of a capital offense. The water on that is murky only because the exact nature of our involvement in most of that region remains shockingly unclear.
2) Disclosing information publicly would have disclosed that there was a leak. If you're getting useful intel, you'd rather not blow your cover.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 12:11 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
08-21-2018 12:06 PM
JTiger Offline
Grand Master Sexaaayyyy

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(08-21-2018 10:02 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

THIS.

The Russians never cared who won. They just wanted whoever won to be politcally damaged enough to be an ineffective leader. If they wanted Trump to win then they would not have been pedaling phoney anti-Trump stories through KGB sources to Steele to give to the Democrats.

This is an interesting point and probably the most plausible one I've read. I'm sure they had a plan no matter who won and a way to exploit it. IIRC, Obama was no friend of Russia.
08-21-2018 12:10 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

Wrong! You Libs are the useful idiots. Even Killery said so. Look it up.
08-21-2018 12:31 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
I certainly think they helped Trump in 2016 and wanted him in office. I think they want chaos from this point forward.
08-21-2018 12:43 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Them trying to hack the never Trumpers should tell you all that you need to know.

Oh btw. Cohen just reached a plea deal. All of our answers will soon be had. Have a good day.

Now for the Daily Double..... can we get a Manafort verdict.

He bombs Canada by nightfall if that happens.
08-21-2018 01:01 PM
Machiavelli Offline

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-...d=57310974

What would he have to trade........hmmmmmmm
08-21-2018 01:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.