Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Antifa Members 'Sweep Out The Fascists' Event
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:During clashes between right-wing and left-wing protesters, members of Berkeley's Anti-Fascists (Antifa) groups broke the storefront windows of a Marine Corps recruitment office.

The clashes started after right-wing groups announced they would be hosting a “No to Marxism” rally. In response, the Antifa groups announced a “Sweep Out Fascism” counter protests at the same location, encouraging their members to wear masks to protect their identities.

[Image: DjstbXMU0AAGzAy?format=jpg&name=small]

Beyond the violence, there was also property damage to many of the buildings near the site of the protests. Protesters seemed to targeted city property, destroying 21 city vehicles by smashing windows, slashing tires, and setting at least one vehicle on fire.

The Marine Corps recruitment facility received the brunt of the damage when members of the Antifa's Black Bloc took baseball bats and rocks to the widows.

In a demonstration of their fascist tendencies, the Antifa members were hostile toward any non-members in the area.

They stopped filmmaker and founder of News 2 Share, Ford Fischer, after he recorded the attack on the Marine Corps office and implied that he would be assaulted if he didn't leave.

“Get the f*** back,” they shouted at Fischer. “The cops aren't here. They won't help you.”

Link
08-06-2018 02:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
RE: Antifa Members 'Sweep Out The Fascists' Event
There is a storm coming....
08-06-2018 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
I'm guessing the offices were closed.

The cops wouldn't have been able to help the protestors against the marines.
08-06-2018 03:22 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
No need for a military recruiting office in Bezerkley.
08-06-2018 03:25 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Soon very soon,

H.R.6054 - Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018

To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
June 8, 2018
Mr. Donovan (for himself, Mr. King of New York, Mr. Budd, and Mr. Gosar) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018”.

SEC. 2. INTERFERENCE WITH PROTECTED RIGHTS WHILE IN DISGUISE.

(a) In General.—Chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 249 the following:

Ҥ 250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

“(b) Rule Of Construction.—Nothing in this section shall be construed so as to deter any law enforcement officer from lawfully carrying out the duties of his office; and no law enforcement officer shall be considered to be in violation of this section for lawfully carrying out the duties of his office or lawfully enforcing ordinances and laws of the United States, the District of Columbia, any of the several States, or any political subdivision of a State. For purposes of the preceding sentence, the term ‘law enforcement officer’ means any officer of the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or political subdivision of a State, who is empowered by law to conduct investigations of, or make arrests because of, offenses against the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or a political subdivision of a State.”.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-cong.../6054/text
08-06-2018 03:46 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(08-06-2018 03:46 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Soon very soon,

June 8, 2018
Mr. Donovan (for himself, Mr. King of New York, Mr. Budd, and Mr. Gosar) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

(a) In General.—Chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 249 the following:

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

“(b) Rule Of Construction.—Nothing in this section shall be construed so as to deter any law enforcement officer from lawfully carrying out the duties of his office; and no law enforcement officer shall be considered to be in violation of this section for lawfully carrying out the duties of his office or lawfully enforcing ordinances and laws of the United States, the District of Columbia, any of the several States, or any political subdivision of a State. For purposes of the preceding sentence, the term ‘law enforcement officer’ means any officer of the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or political subdivision of a State, who is empowered by law to conduct investigations of, or make arrests because of, offenses against the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or a political subdivision of a State.”.

15 years... I'm good with that.

1st strike, max penalty.

Please make this happen.
08-06-2018 03:59 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

It is the month of Augusts, folks. The worst month of the year, IMO. Emotions and tensions boil over. The amount of wars and conflicts that have started in August (or what we now call August) is mind boggling.

Lots of bad feelings and violence spill over this month.
08-06-2018 04:06 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(08-06-2018 04:06 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  It is the month of Augusts, folks. The worst month of the year, IMO. Emotions and tensions boil over. The amount of wars and conflicts that have started in August (or what we now call August) is mind boggling.

It is a ****** month. Kids are headed back to school.
08-06-2018 04:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(08-06-2018 04:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(08-06-2018 04:06 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  It is the month of Augusts, folks. The worst month of the year, IMO. Emotions and tensions boil over. The amount of wars and conflicts that have started in August (or what we now call August) is mind boggling.

It is a ****** month. Kids are headed back to school.

Persian Gulf War I, Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Gulf of Tonkin, Hitler became ruler of Germany, Marines in Beirut, Rome invaded the UK, Battle of Bull Run, Battle of Britain, outbreak of WWI, etc... and on and on...
08-06-2018 04:29 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
How awesome would it be to turn about a dozen Marines loose on those mask wearing cowards.
08-06-2018 04:35 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(08-06-2018 04:35 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  How awesome would it be to turn about a dozen Marines loose on those mask wearing cowards.

Now, now, lets make it fair. Only a half dozen Marines would be needed.
08-06-2018 04:37 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-06-2018 04:37 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(08-06-2018 04:35 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  How awesome would it be to turn about a dozen Marines loose on those mask wearing cowards.

My bad. You are correct.
08-06-2018 04:52 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GKZt3I0v7U
08-06-2018 04:55 PM
Advertisement

THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

June 8, 2018

A BILL

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

Antifa members are just like KLAN members, bold and violent when their face is hidden, meek and peaceful when they show their face. I say it should be law if you protest wearing a mask or other face covering is ILLEGAL.
08-06-2018 07:32 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon

June 8, 2018

A BILL

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

I don't care for (b).

Sauce for the goose and all that...
08-06-2018 08:04 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-06-2018 04:55 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GKZt3I0v7U

That was a great scene in that movie. Pretty much the point we were making.03-lmfao
08-06-2018 11:54 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

08-07-2018 12:10 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
https://youtu.be/8t-IT0fM-n0

Bwahahahaha

Get your pole
08-07-2018 01:50 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(08-07-2018 01:50 AM)shere khan Wrote:  https://youtu.be/8t-IT0fM-n0

Bwahahahaha

Get your pole

And why isn’t exactly that SOP everywhere?

Isn’t there some provision/law already on the books about wearing a mask or disguising your face in public or at a public event?

Did I dream that?
08-07-2018 11:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.