[Image: DhxYvv9X0AEds2H.jpg]

ICE ICE Baby
07-10-2018 05:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Is it hotter than normal this Summer?
win +3
07-10-2018 05:31 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
75% of deportations, prior criminal record.
07-10-2018 05:37 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
I know this is a joke thread, but this summer has been brutal. I work outside and it has been tough to deal with.
07-10-2018 09:01 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-10-2018 09:01 PM)Niner National Wrote:  I know this is a joke thread, but this summer has been brutal. I work outside and it has been tough to deal with.

I had the trifecta of hot in my younger days. As an Aircraft Refueler I had to deal with the hot weather, the hot asphalt or tarmac, and the hot jet engines. Now, that I'm retired and don't hardly go out during the hot days I wonder how I used to do it but after a while I remember why. It was because my kids had a bad habit...they liked to eat.
07-10-2018 09:26 PM
stinkfist Online

(07-10-2018 09:01 PM)Niner National Wrote:  I know this is a joke thread, but this summer has been brutal. I work outside and it has been tough to deal with.

as do I.....turn 53 in a few weeks.....

you get older, it gets hotter......even though it isn't....it's always been two seasons in the 'sip.....hot and hotter 03-wink....

I don't miss corpshite 'murica one bit.....I enjoy being in the field......and hire as req'd to minimize the heat stress.....
07-10-2018 10:00 PM
Advertisement

dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Doesn’t seem that hot to me. I live in Alabama. We’ve had heat in the low 90s which is about average.
07-10-2018 10:02 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-10-2018 10:00 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

you get older, it gets hotter......even though it isn't....it's always been two seasons in the 'sip.....hot and hotter 03-wink....

I don't miss corpshite 'murica one bit.....I enjoy being in the field......and hire as req'd to minimize the heat stress.....

When I was 53 I could work outside all day still. Now that I'm going on 62 it's all I can do to walk down to the mailbox. I have about an acre on a corner lot and there are half culverts on either side, the lawn is too steep between the culvert and the street to mow with a rider so I have to push cut it, it's almost to that point that I'm going to have to hire someone to do it now. Getting old sucks, the sun feels hotter, my legs feel weaker and my girlfriend says she's lost interest in sex when what she really means is I've lost the ability to perform adequately. Shoot me now please. LOL
07-11-2018 06:45 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(07-11-2018 06:45 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

When I was 53 I could work outside all day still. Now that I'm going on 62 it's all I can do to walk down to the mailbox. I have about an acre on a corner lot and there are half culverts on either side, the lawn is too steep between the culvert and the street to mow with a rider so I have to push cut it, it's almost to that point that I'm going to have to hire someone to do it now. Getting old sucks, the sun feels hotter, my legs feel weaker and my girlfriend says she's lost interest in sex when what she really means is I've lost the ability to perform adequately. Shoot me now please. LOL

You need one of these,

[Image: DhMEqx_X0AAHjdY.jpg]
07-11-2018 06:49 AM
JTiger Offline
Grand Master Sexaaayyyy

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
I'm not sure it's hotter than usual right now but it seems to have hit those hot temps early in the year. We had raining and cool temps in spring then right into the hot weather.
07-11-2018 06:50 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(07-10-2018 10:02 PM)dfarr Wrote:  Doesn’t seem that hot to me. I live in Alabama. We’ve had heat in the low 90s which is about average.

Same here in Memphis.
We've even had some highs in the 80's the past week which doesn't happen often in July here.

Some summers its 98-100 degrees day after day with deadly humidity making the heat index 117-130.

Not so much this summer so far, we have avoided the big heat waves that will often sit in this area for weeks at a time.
07-11-2018 06:54 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

ain' that the truth.....

my knees are shot.....good thing I have a couple o' z-turns with foot soldiers on the ground....

fwiw, sex is overrated for me @9yrsyounger.....the teens and 20s is where it's at there 03-wink 04-cheers
07-11-2018 07:03 AM
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
(07-11-2018 06:54 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(07-10-2018 10:02 PM)dfarr Wrote:  Doesn’t seem that hot to me. I live in Alabama. We’ve had heat in the low 90s which is about average.

Same here in Memphis.
We've even had some highs in the 80's the past week which doesn't happen often in July here.

Some summers its 98-100 degrees day after day with deadly humidity making the heat index 117-130.

Not so much this summer so far, we have avoided the big heat waves that will often sit in this area for weeks at a time.
Speaking of Memphis summers, I played high school football in Memphis. Two a days during August in Memphis is one of life’s more miserable experiences.
07-11-2018 08:27 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater

I'm not as old as you, but me and the wife have sex only 4 days a week now. Getting older sucks.
07-11-2018 08:39 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-11-2018 07:03 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

ain' that the truth.....

my knees are shot.....good thing I have a couple o' z-turns with foot soldiers on the ground....

fwiw, sex is overrated for me @9yrsyounger.....the teens and 20s is where it's at there 03-wink 04-cheers

Truth! All that huffing and puffing and getting sweaty for 3 minutes of fun. I just tell my girlfriend I thought it was a race to see who could finish first.
07-11-2018 02:59 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

ain' that the truth.....

Truth! All that huffing and puffing and getting sweaty for 3 minutes of fun. I just tell my girlfriend I thought it was a race to see who could finish first.
07-11-2018 02:59 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-11-2018 08:39 AM)miko33 Wrote:  

I'm not as old as you, but me and the wife have sex only 4 days a week now. Getting older sucks.

lol, I remember when we cut back to 4 days a week like it was only a few years ago.
07-11-2018 03:00 PM
stinkfist Online

(07-11-2018 02:59 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

ain' that the truth.....

lmao.....the last serious relationship I was in we called it 9 mins.......if we hit double digits we were both too drunk....

fwiw, another little known fact is the mary-j helps with staying power.......and bypassing the ambien affect is beyond surreal (she had that 'script)

I'm now to the point of dial a ho' or Mr. Hand..... 03-wink
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 04:00 PM by stinkfist.)
07-11-2018 03:59 PM
Ohio Poly Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ohio Poly
Normal itself is getting hotter...better get used to it.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 06:30 AM by Ohio Poly.)
07-11-2018 04:17 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-11-2018 02:59 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

ain' that the truth.....

Bwahahahahaha, man, that was funny. It's gotta to a point where my pubic hairs are longer than my wee-wee. I need a trim, ha, ha.
07-11-2018 07:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.