Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report
ECUGrad07 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report
I don't think the Pentagon usually releases this sort of stuff, do they?

Crazy, crazy...

"In November 2004, the ship's ultra-advanced AN/SPY-1 multifunctional phased-array radar caught the object hovering at 60,000 feet before nosediving to the ocean surface in a matter of seconds.

It then sped off so rapidly that crew members thought it was a ballistic missile.

It appeared again two days later, and a pair of high-tech F-18 jets were scrambled to intercept it, but pilots reported that the object had turned itself invisible.

It could still be detected as it was triggering a a circular disturbance in the water "about 50 to 100 meters in diameter."

The craft was described as "solid white, smooth, with no edges... uniformly colored with no nacelles, pylons or wings", and looked like "an elongated egg or Tic Tac," according to one of the pilots."
06-01-2018 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
RE: 'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report
I have spoken to two retired government spooks. They both tell me the same thing. They exist - and they've been coming here for a long time.

Of course, I never asked who "they" were.

(Look at my signature and avatar and you'll get an idea though.)
06-01-2018 10:58 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
RE: 'Supersonic Tic Tac' UFO stalked US aircraft carrier for days, Pentagon report
Whether it is extraterrestrial or not, the only reason it would be leaked is if it is no longer plausible to deny. Somebody's new tech is about to go public or the objects have reappeared.
06-01-2018 11:13 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(06-01-2018 10:43 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  It appeared again two days later, and a pair of high-tech F-18 jets were scrambled to intercept it, but pilots reported that the object had turned itself invisible.

Who writes this stuff! 03-lmfao
06-01-2018 11:20 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 11:20 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 10:43 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  It appeared again two days later, and a pair of high-tech F-18 jets were scrambled to intercept it, but pilots reported that the object had turned itself invisible.

Who writes this stuff! 03-lmfao

Actually, the jets became invisible. That's why they couldn't see the UFO. Because they're high tech.
06-01-2018 11:21 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 11:13 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Whether it is extraterrestrial or not, the only reason it would be leaked is if it is no longer plausible to deny. Somebody's new tech is about to go public or the objects have reappeared.

I don' think their will ever be full disclosure. Can you imagine the crap show if they did ? Lawyers would have a field day. Then how do you ensure the safety of these beings if they were to ever be taken out into the public domain.

I think, if anything, they will reveal that they have proof beings exist - or did exist at some point in history - and that they influenced humanity at points throughout time, Mars once had a civilization, ruins found on the Moon, etc...

I don't see them dragging out Marvin the Martian for an appearance on the evening news.
06-01-2018 11:25 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Cant decide if I find this spooky as hell or strangely reassuring. Either we are being scouted for someones future dinner or there is some silent supervision quietly making sure we dont screw things up too bad.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 11:37 AM by Attackcoog.)
06-01-2018 11:34 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 11:34 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Cant decide if I find this spooky as hell or strangely reassuring that there is someone making sure we dont screw things up too bad.

If North Korea claims the UFO was theirs then I'd find it damn hilarious, lol...
06-01-2018 11:36 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 11:34 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Cant decide if I find this spooky as hell or strangely reassuring that there is someone making sure we dont screw things up too bad.

There are stories galore about UFO's shutting down nuke missile facilities, etc... Lot's of freaky stuff out there my brother....good to have an open mind but not so much that your brains fall out.....Then again, I have no brains. Which will serve me well in the zombie revolution...
06-01-2018 11:38 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Vulcans man! Vulcans!

[Image: tpol17.jpg]
06-01-2018 11:50 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 11:50 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  Vulcans man! Vulcans!

[Image: tpol17.jpg]

Yes, they are here to study liberals because they cannot understand how anything can ever be that illogical.
06-01-2018 11:53 AM
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(06-01-2018 10:58 AM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  I have spoken to two retired government spooks. They both tell me the same thing. They exist - and they've been coming here for a long time.

A guy I used to tailgate with (the dad of one of my buddies) used to work at Area 51. He never came right out and told us "aliens exist"... and maybe someone can prove to me right now that he is BS'ing... but one time while riding in the car after a game, he finally caved a little bit, looked at us in the rearview mirror and said "All I'm going to say is, where do you think Harrier technology came from?"

Left it at that, never said anything else about it.
06-01-2018 12:25 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

(06-01-2018 12:25 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(06-01-2018 10:58 AM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  I have spoken to two retired government spooks. They both tell me the same thing. They exist - and they've been coming here for a long time.

A guy I used to tailgate with (the dad of one of my buddies) used to work at Area 51. He never came right out and told us "aliens exist"... and maybe someone can prove to me right now that he is BS'ing... but one time while riding in the car after a game, he finally caved a little bit, looked at us in the rearview mirror and said "All I'm going to say is, where do you think Harrier technology came from?"

Left it at that, never said anything else about it.

Bob Lazar was called a BS artist but if he was, then how did he know what nights "UFOS" would be seen from Area 51 from out in the desert ?

Hell, Element 115 has been discovered say some scientists - and that was something he claimed was worked with some 30 years ago.

FWIW though, there are a LOT of nuts out there. When I hear this new age gobbledygook about higher consciousness, elevated planes, inner chakras, I tune it out. I also believe a lot of the people who claim to see aliens from Venus that took them into the sky and made love to them, etc.. are mentally ill.

I believe aliens exist - but I also believe that new age crap is well, crap for the gullible minded.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 12:38 PM by thespiritof1976.)
06-01-2018 12:31 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Not sure "Harrier" technology is a result of aliens. Not if we are talking about the same aircraft the British made in the 1960's and 70's. Nothing truly groundbreaking about wrapping the smallest air frame possible around the largest engine possible and hooking it up to 4 swivel nozzles. If that's the alien tech we got, we got ripped off.
06-01-2018 01:56 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
It’s amazing the bird calls at the White House while being interviewed by “the press”. Just listening to the President now and I felt like I was at The Zoo.
06-01-2018 01:58 PM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
But will these aliens be pro-Trump or anti-Trump?
06-01-2018 02:04 PM
Advertisement

HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
What effect will their "arrival" have on immigration policies?
06-01-2018 02:05 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(06-01-2018 02:05 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  What effect will their "arrival" have on immigration policies?

06-01-2018 02:20 PM
NIU007 Online
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(06-01-2018 11:34 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Cant decide if I find this spooky as hell or strangely reassuring. Either we are being scouted for someones future dinner or there is some silent supervision quietly making sure we dont screw things up too bad.

Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us.

Either that or it was Wonderwoman with the invisible aircraft.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 03:33 PM by NIU007.)
06-01-2018 03:33 PM
UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:
My favorite show to watch is Ancient Aliens. Interesting stories and the commentators are different. :)

Having said that I am sure there is Alien life out in the universe but I am not sure they have visited earth. This universe is so large are minds cannot comprehend.

I wrote a paper in physics class in college about UFO's. My paper basically made the point that UFO's could be an invention of the military for the sole purpose to mask new technology. The example I gave is car companies masking new models as they test on the open road. Car companies will attach fake panels so you can't see the real lines of the car. You can't do that with aircraft so instead they mask the shape by lights.

When the military was testing the F117 a lot of reports started showing up in the news of triangular shaped UFO's.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 03:43 PM by UofMTigerTim.)
06-01-2018 03:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.