UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

al.com(Dudley): CUSA tournament title or bust for UAB Blazers to make NCAA Tourney
WesternBlazer Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
MyBB al.com(Dudley): CUSA tournament title or bust for UAB Blazers to make NCAA Tourney
01-30-2018 03:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

busch Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
RE: al.com(Dudley): CUSA tournament title or bust for UAB Blazers to make NCAA Tourney
Breaking news by al.com. Great reporting.
01-30-2018 04:01 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: al.com(Dudley): CUSA tournament title or bust for UAB Blazers to make NCAA Tourney
(01-30-2018 04:01 PM)busch Wrote:  Breaking news by al.com. Great reporting.

At this point, any reporting on UAB is great reporting.
01-30-2018 04:10 PM
the_blazerman Offline
Legend

Tomorrow a report on how the team that scores more points in a game usually wins.
01-30-2018 04:19 PM
BlazerPhil Offline
Administrator of Comedy

I Root For: Birmingham U.
Folding@NCAAbbs
Pulitzer worthy reporting
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 04:22 PM by BlazerPhil.)
01-30-2018 04:22 PM
busch Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(01-30-2018 04:10 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  
(01-30-2018 04:01 PM)busch Wrote:  Breaking news by al.com. Great reporting.

At this point, any reporting on UAB is great reporting.

Good point.
01-30-2018 04:39 PM
Advertisement

BlazerMatt Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For:
DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
About the CUSA basketball tournament ...

[Image: 85156.jpg]
03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 04:52 PM by BlazerMatt.)
01-30-2018 04:52 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Captain Obvious.
01-30-2018 05:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
uabbean Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE:al.com(Dudley):CUSA tournament title or bust for UAB Blazers to make NCAA Tourney
IF the next obvious thing happens in the CUSA Tournament.

Will it be time to make a THEN very obvious change OR

Just let the last of our little remembered nationally basketball reputation fade further away 05-stirthepot
01-30-2018 08:27 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
You get rid of a coach after two years and what do you think your reputation is going to be?
01-30-2018 09:19 PM
Rebounder2u Offline
1st String

I Root For: Blazers
If no-one write about the Blazers we complain, if someone write about the Blazers we complain...we are trolling ourselves...stop it..
01-30-2018 11:17 PM
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

Welcome to Blazergripe
01-31-2018 12:26 AM
TheGORILLA Offline
1st String

Stay healthy. Play the bench more. Improve on defense.
01-31-2018 01:51 AM
blazers9911 Offline
Hall of Famer

Survivor Runner-up
The obsession with the bench blows my mind. Everybody is playing about where I expected them to minutes wise this year except for Lavender. And there is obviously a lot more to his situation than any of us know.
01-31-2018 12:27 PM
Big Dee Offline
Banned

I Root For: The U, UaB
(01-31-2018 01:51 AM)TheGORILLA Wrote:  Stay healthy. Play the bench more. Improve on defense.

+1
01-31-2018 12:36 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

Our bench is not vrry good
01-31-2018 01:16 PM
Advertisement

BlazerPhil Offline
Administrator of Comedy

I Root For: Birmingham U.
Folding@NCAAbbs
(01-31-2018 12:27 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  The obsession with the bench blows my mind. Everybody is playing about where I expected them to minutes wise this year except for Lavender. And there is obviously a lot more to his situation than any of us know.

+1 on Lavender

I was hoping McCoy or Reynolds or both would be Nick Norton 2.0 and be able to spell him at the point. I half expected Sullivan & Perry to be starters by the start of conference season, and I guess they are getting 80% of starter minutes.

I am very disappointed in the non-use of Smallwood in any role. He's a Senior, there has to be some contribution he can make. And if we're just playing for the conference tourney "Why Not?" get him some game time at game speed just in case you need him ?

Maktar should have been redshirted and locked in the Hideaway café or Sam's until next season
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 03:48 PM by BlazerPhil.)
01-31-2018 01:25 PM
stc Offline
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

I Root For: UAB!!!
(01-30-2018 11:17 PM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  If no-one write about the Blazers we complain, if someone write about the Blazers we complain...we are trolling ourselves...stop it..

Nailed it.
01-31-2018 01:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UABfan1 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(01-31-2018 01:25 PM)BlazerPhil Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 12:27 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  The obsession with the bench blows my mind. Everybody is playing about where I expected them to minutes wise this year except for Lavender. And there is obviously a lot more to his situation than any of us know.

+1 on Lavender

I was hoping McCoy or Reynolds or both would be Nick Norton 2.0 and be able to spell him at the point. I half expected Sullivan & Perry to be starters by the start of conference season, and I guess they are getting 80% of starter minutes.

I am very disappointed in the non-use of Smallwood in any role. He's a Senior, there has to be some contribution he can make. And if we're just playing for the conference tourney "Why Not?" get him some game time at game speed just in case you need him ?

Maktar should have been redshirted ad locked in the Hideaway café or Sam's until next season

I thought Smallwood already graduated? He is listed as a Jr. His contribution might only be for the scout team.

If the new transfer rules pass, NCAA basketball as we know it will turn into some kind of huge free agency every year and it won't bode well for CUSA teams. Well, the ones playing by the rules anyway.
01-31-2018 01:40 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

Smallwood is only a junior. Lee and coke are the onky seniirs
01-31-2018 03:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.