WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Budget Rental adds another
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
Budget Rental adds another
The worst Oline in the MAC adds another scUM transfer. Not a 5th year, just a Harbaugh bust. Of course the slappies will say, “It worked with the purse snatcher.”

And no dummy, we don’t need to find other teams busts and castoffs. Lester can clearly recruit.
WMU #1 class in MAC history.
[Image: sn2p79.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2017 10:27 PM by Chipdip2.)
12-30-2017 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bronco89 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WMU
RE: Budget Rental adds another
No one cares what the hicks up north are doing.... give it a rest.
12-30-2017 09:48 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-30-2017 09:34 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  The worst Oline in the MAC adds another scUM transfer. Not a 5th year, just a Harbaugh bust. Of course the slappies will say, “It worked with the purse snatcher.”

And no dummy, we don’t need to find other teams busts and castoffs. Our coach can actually recruit.
[Image: sn2p79.jpg]

Hall joins 5’7” 155 pound Khalil “Pee-wee” Pimpleton, a VaTech bust. and could be joined by 3 year bench warmer and noted headcase Drake Harris. All three will be part of the 2019 recruiting class that would be made up of 3 busts, and 2-3 players who had to settle for greyshirts.

I’m not sure Bono is capable of beating another school out for an actual recruit. He’s starting to remind me of Ron English. Taking every academic stooge and malcontent who will come. This program is about a year from being Kent State.
12-30-2017 09:53 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I hear ya Oldtime. You don’t build a program on others malcontents, busts, and cancers. This guy is heading into year 4 and is getting hammered in his own state by us, UT, BG, even EMU. That 5 year extension could be the Charlie Wise moment for CMU.

[Image: 5ttppj.jpg]
12-30-2017 10:07 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I’m starting to wonder if Bono does any film study of potential recruits, or if just calls Ann Arbor every few weeks to see if they have any guys who will never see the field that might want to play in Mt. Pee.

Rent a Player
[Image: 1zlervd.jpg]
12-30-2017 10:21 PM
BroncoPhilly Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
12-30-2017 10:57 PM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-30-2017 09:48 PM)bronco89 Wrote:  No one cares what the hicks up north are doing.... give it a rest.

Well somebody cares.....It’s been up 2 hours and 121 people have already read it 03-nutkick

Probably paranoid Chimp slappies 01-rivals01-rivals01-rivals

[Image: 2nq5rmv.jpg]
12-30-2017 11:44 PM
arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: MSU, CMU
lol

I see someone with an IQ in the 70s has learned to cut and paste. Reminds me of how excited my Grandma was when she figured out Facebook.

Proud of you, brah!

Thanks.
12-31-2017 10:12 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-31-2017 10:12 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  lol

I see someone with an IQ in the 70s has learned to cut and paste. Reminds me of how excited my Grandma was when she figured out Facebook.

Proud of you, brah!

Thanks.

Yet you’re here. Trolled by “someone with a 70 IQ.” 03-phew

Let’s recap. Bono’s first 3 recruiting classes rank 9th, 5th, 8th. Every playmaker graduates, and even they weren’t good. Your Oline got destroyed by Wyoming and your stud RB had 19 yards. You’re placing your hopes on malcontents and retreads, coached by the most uninspiring coach in college football. Good luck, you’re stuck with him for 5 years. I couldn’t be happier.

[Image: x53zo1.jpg]
12-31-2017 11:09 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-31-2017 10:12 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  lol

Proud of you, brah!

Thanks.

[Image: 20qjsev.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2017 11:18 AM by Chipdip2.)
12-31-2017 11:12 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

They know that Bono can't recruit, but they're scared to admit it. Why else would CMU be taking in all of these cast-offs and disillusioned divas? And the fans are excited about this? Opening a stream of fallouts from superior programs is not the way to build your own program.

And Warhawks doesn't understand how this works. O-line is already a position of depth for us, we didn't need an infusion of transfers. We only took 1 O-line guy in the class and he's just as highly ranked as Hall ever was. We didn't need to wait for him to quit somewhere else first either. Lester got him to commit over the blue bloods, straight up. Are you really taking a shot at our recruiting class, which is the envy of every other MAC program? That's weak. Very weak.
12-31-2017 11:33 AM
Advertisement

arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

I'll play. Who are these "disillusioned divas" you're referring to? I'd like names and an explanation of how each is a diva.
12-31-2017 11:42 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

Every P5 transfer that Bono is welcoming with open arms.

These kids sign with P5 programs and then after a year want to play at Central Michigan? Okay. Have fun with that. I'd have serious reservations about their integrity and their commitment to being a team player. You know every one of them thinks they're too good for the MAC. That's why they didn't sign to a MAC school.

But hey, you do you. Lester will just continue to clean Bono's clock on the recruiting trail.
12-31-2017 11:53 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-31-2017 11:53 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  Every P5 transfer that Bono is welcoming with open arms.

These kids sign with P5 programs and then after a year want to play at Central Michigan? Okay. Have fun with that. I'd have serious reservations about their integrity and their commitment to being a team player. You know every one of them thinks they're too good for the MAC. That's why they didn't sign to a MAC school.

But hey, you do you. Lester will just continue to clean Bono's clock on the recruiting trail.

That’s correct Warhawks. I highly doubt we had much interest in Pee-Wee Pimpleton a 5’6” 155 pound WR. I suspect VaTech had him there as a PWO, scholarshipped on a Pell Grant, with a promise of a scholarship, which didn’t materialize. He, like Hall, will start their career having not played an actual game in 3 years. Bono has to keep these malcontents happy and out of trouble, while they wait another year for a chance to play. Then you have the kids who have been there wondering why they’re busting their ass when these football nomads will be handed their job.

[Image: 2laq6wz.jpg]
12-31-2017 12:10 PM
Stampede your face!! Offline
All American

(12-31-2017 11:53 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  Every P5 transfer that Bono is welcoming with open arms.

How is Clark, Rucker, Clayton any different? They're not from Michigan? I hate CMU as much as anyone, but our program has and always will take transfers from P5 schools just like they do.
12-31-2017 12:12 PM
GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

Yeah I don't get it, this is a great add by cmu. A 4 star o lineman, plus he gets to sit out a year and build strength/add weight and they still get 3 yrs of eligibility. Plus he'll probably have a chip on his shoulder for being passed at u of m. The other u of m rental shane Morris singlehandedly beat us at Waldo this year in the 2nd half.
12-31-2017 12:23 PM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

Shane Morris never looked like he wanted to be there. Selling these retreads on Rawls success is bogus too. Rawls was suspended as many games as he played, and with the exception of a couple games didn’t produce wins. Rawls and Morris were like Keene. A coach trying to save their job, rather than doing the hard work to build a program.
12-31-2017 12:24 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(12-31-2017 12:23 PM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  Yeah I don't get it, this is a great add by cmu. A 4 star o lineman, plus he gets to sit out a year and build strength/add weight and they still get 3 yrs of eligibility. Plus he'll probably have a chip on his shoulder for being passed at u of m. The other u of m rental shane Morris singlehandedly beat us at Waldo this year in the 2nd half.

Come on Acer, drop your Peej mancrush for a second. Goddard, a true freshmen with 8 weeks of D1 experience “singlehandedly” handed them the game when he dropped a snap at the 5. Until that point Morris couldn’t win the Dr. Pepper challenge.

[Image: f6oer.jpg]
12-31-2017 12:31 PM
GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

We did everything possible to give it away but Morris threw a couple dimes late in game to seal it
12-31-2017 12:36 PM
arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

(12-31-2017 12:24 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

Shane Morris never looked like he wanted to be there. Selling these retreads on Rawls success is bogus too. Rawls was suspended as many games as he played, and with the exception of a couple games didn’t produce wins. Rawls and Morris were like Keene. A coach trying to save their job, rather than doing the hard work to build a program.

lol

Morris "never looked like he wanted to be there?" Guess I'll add you to the list of people here that are making things up. Still waiting on that list of divas.

Thanks.
12-31-2017 12:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.