RE: Hey Fanhood
LOL
12-23-2017 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndShock Offline
1st String

I Root For: Wichita State
Two SDSU topics? This fanhood sure triggers you football fans.
12-23-2017 08:27 PM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
(12-23-2017 08:27 PM)AndShock Wrote:  Two SDSU topics? This fanhood sure triggers you football fans.

People get too upset too easily. I criticize USF for their lack of support and a bunch of USF fans want me to be banned.

Geez. EVERY AAC team has things they need to work on and improve - on and off the field. I am more than willing their critiques of UCF. To be honest, I would probably agree with many of them.
12-23-2017 08:54 PM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
(12-23-2017 08:27 PM)AndShock Wrote:  Two SDSU topics? This fanhood sure triggers you football fans.

He's just another troll in this board
12-23-2017 08:54 PM
Advertisement

sfink16 Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
I'd have to look for the thread (Bowl prediction thread I believe) where Fanhood was surprised that everyone chose SMU and he was the only one who chose La Tech, saying it was an easy pick. I suppose picking Army was the easy pick in this game.
12-23-2017 08:57 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

Lol. Probably because he is obsessed with this conference. He posts here more than on the MW Board (and when he posts there—it often seems to be about us). He always puts the most negative spin on any AAC topic appearing on this board and then runs over to the MW boards and totally misrepresents his conduct (and the reaction/tone here). It’s actually pretty funny. I sure hope he doesn’t really believe what he posts there (because it’s totally divorced from all reality).
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2017 03:23 AM by Attackcoog.)
12-23-2017 09:35 PM
KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
(12-23-2017 09:35 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Lol. Probably because he is obsessed with this conference. He posts here more than on the MW Board (and when he post there—it offen seems to about us). He always puts the most negative spin on any AAC topic and then runs over to the MW boards and totally misrepresents his conduct here. It’s actually pretty funny. I sure hope he doesn’t really believe what he posts there (because it’s totally divorced from all reality).

He is fine. SDSU was in a bad position getting stuck in the mwc. The AAC pulled away from them in a giant way and it is difficult to swallow. The g4's want to say...but we are the same. In reality we have pushed ourselves into a better place. I still think sdsu can be successful in a lower tier conference and beat up the weaklings. Sometimes a way to backdoor into the ny6 bowl while the aac beats up on each other.
12-23-2017 09:46 PM
slhNavy91 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Navy

Lol. Probably because he is obsessed with this conference. He posts here more than on the MW Board (and when he post there—it offen seems to about us). He always puts the most negative spin on any AAC topic and then runs over to the MW boards and totally misrepresents his conduct here. It’s actually pretty funny. I sure hope he doesn’t really believe what he posts there (because it’s totally divorced from all reality).

There's a mwc board? Huh. Who knew? That's cute.

So why is he here so much then? That's actually bordering on creepy when I think about it, and some of the things he/she has said on this board
12-23-2017 10:12 PM
CornellCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: UH and Cornell
San Diego should have joined the American. They had the chance. Instead, they followed Boise State back to the Mountain West but didn't get the same sweetheart deal.

There was an opportunity there to create their own brand and think outside of the box. They chose the safe route. Enjoy!
12-23-2017 11:12 PM
Advertisement

EDLUVAR Offline
1st String

I Root For: Boise St.
(12-23-2017 10:12 PM)slhNavy91 Wrote:  

There's a mwc board? Huh. Who knew? That's cute.

So why is he here so much then? That's actually bordering on creepy when I think about it, and some of the things he/she has said on this board

There are several AAC posters on the MWC board. Memphis fans are a lot of fun.
12-24-2017 12:30 AM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
(12-23-2017 11:12 PM)CornellCoog Wrote:  San Diego should have joined the American. They had the chance. Instead, they followed Boise State back to the Mountain West but didn't get the same sweetheart deal.

There was an opportunity there to create their own brand and think outside of the box. They chose the safe route. Enjoy!

If memory serves their AAC invitation was pulled from underneath them... But looking at this a bit further back, it was best they didn't come... The travel gods would of been not so kind to them.
12-24-2017 02:40 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(12-23-2017 08:54 PM)BigHouston Wrote:  

He's just another troll in this board

He's one of the people that won't be posting here anymore after GTS completes his sweep. Rutgers Guys is also on the list.
12-24-2017 07:02 AM
Bull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF, UofH, AAC!
Fanhood really not shown up since the bowl? Man that's not cool... if you are going to mouth off beforehand, you have to come be classy afterwards. When UCF beat us, were here to offer congratulations.
12-24-2017 11:32 AM
Bull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF, UofH, AAC!
(12-24-2017 02:40 AM)BigHouston Wrote:  
(12-23-2017 11:12 PM)CornellCoog Wrote:  San Diego should have joined the American. They had the chance. Instead, they followed Boise State back to the Mountain West but didn't get the same sweetheart deal.

If memory serves their AAC invitation was pulled from underneath them... But looking at this a bit further back, it was best they didn't come... The travel gods would of been not so kind to them.

I don't think the invite was pulled... IIRC, when Boise pulled back they generally thought it was not feasible without a travel partner and pulled back themselves... I could be wrong though. It probably was for the best, coast to coast is really ridiculous. A full 'western wing' though, that may make sense... and really make us P6.
12-24-2017 11:34 AM
Advertisement

slhNavy91 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Navy
(12-24-2017 11:32 AM)Bull Wrote:  Fanhood really not shown up since the bowl? Man that's not cool... if you are going to mouth off beforehand, you have to come be classy afterwards. When UCF beat us, were here to offer congratulations.

He's been in other threads. Immediately after the game, and since.
12-24-2017 11:44 AM
billybobby777 Offline
The REAL BillyBobby

I Root For: ECU, Army

San Diego is where they belong: FCS for football, and the Gonzaga/high school gym conference for hoops. Great West? Big West? Great big west? I’ll go look it up....
12-24-2017 11:58 AM
EDLUVAR Offline
1st String

I Root For: Boise St.
(12-24-2017 11:58 AM)billybobby777 Wrote:  

San Diego is where they belong: FCS for football, and the Gonzaga/high school gym conference for hoops. Great West? Big West? Great big west? I’ll go look it up....

ECU fans talking basketball smack. Now I've seen it all.
12-24-2017 12:00 PM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU
Sorry, my fat fingers sent this here instead of the AAC smack board. May I please get some help to move it to the right place?
12-24-2017 12:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.