Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The ACC takes Center Stage
XLance Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Carolina
The ACC takes Center Stage
There were a lot of great games on TV yesterday, but there we were, center cut, on ABC.
The Textile Bowl in the late afternoon time slot delivered a really good, intense, football game that was in doubt until the final minutes and Miami is finally lived up to expectations in Prime Time.
The league earned a second week in a row in Prime time on ABC and it involves the part time guys too.
Better exposure.....you couldn't buy it. Kudos to ESPN for having faith in the ACC.
11-05-2017 06:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rednblackattack Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL
RE: The ACC takes Center Stage
Agreed. The ACC displayed itself nicely yesterday. This conference has improved greatly over the last few tears
11-05-2017 07:18 AM
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
Speaking of next week's schedule:

Thursday, Nov. 9th
Prime Time
N Carolina at Pitt, ESPN, 7:30 pm.

Saturday, Nov. 11th
Early Afternoon
Duke at Army West Point, CBSSN, noon
NC State at Boston College, noon, ABC/ESPN2 (reverse mirror)
Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, 12:20 p.m., ACC Network

Late Afternoon
Wake Forest at Syracuse, 3 p.m., RSN
Florida State at Clemson, 3:30 p.m., ESPN
Virginia at Louisville, 3:30 p.m., ESPNU

Prime Time
Notre Dame at Miami, 8:00 p.m., ABC

http://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2017/1...edule.html
11-05-2017 07:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeDude Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Syracuse
And while the ACC and ND flourish, the Big Ten is falling fast. A certain Irish fan who frequents this board must be smiling today. 03-wink

Oh, and I think we now have definitive confirmation why a P5 board was desired over on the conference realignment board (if still unfortunately underutilized) by what is NOT contained over on CRB.

Does anyone doubt that had both Clemson and Miami lost yesterday like PSU and tOSU there wouldn't be at least a 9 page thread there talking about how the ACC stinks - spearheaded by the usual non-P5 fans?

Cheers,
Neil
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 12:33 PM by OrangeDude.)
11-05-2017 12:32 PM
ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
It sure helps that when we get the stage we deliver the goods. That Clemson-State game was money in the bank on that score.
11-05-2017 06:00 PM
TerryD Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Notre Dame
(11-05-2017 12:32 PM)OrangeDude Wrote:  And while the ACC and ND flourish, the Big Ten is falling fast. A certain Irish fan who frequents this board must be smiling today. 03-wink

Oh, and I think we now have definitive confirmation why a P5 board was desired over on the conference realignment board (if still unfortunately underutilized) by what is NOT contained over on CRB.

Does anyone doubt that had both Clemson and Miami lost yesterday like PSU and tOSU there wouldn't be at least a 9 page thread there talking about how the ACC stinks - spearheaded by the usual non-P5 fans?

Cheers,
Neil

Lets just say it was a good day around here yesterday, Neil......
11-05-2017 10:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.