Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2005 schedule
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

threads about next year's OOC schedule. Due to Finney's article it is suspected that ULM will be on the schedule. I can tell you with some degree of confidence that ULM is a very unlikely opponent in 2005. Look for a South Louisiana school to fill that void. And no, it won't be McNeese. If I were a betting man (and I'm not,) I'd put my money on ULL.
01-11-2005 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

1ndabag Offline
1st String

I Root For: Abp. Rummel

Do you mean for the Gormley HC game Observer? I think ULL would be a great HC opponent.
01-11-2005 09:54 PM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

Personally, I hope we do get to play y'all this year. I'd make the trip to New Orleans with a group a friends to support the Cajuns and then hit Bourbon Street after since I will be 21 at the time!!! Besides Lafayette, New Orleans is our largest base of alumni, so I would expect a large group of Cajun fans at that game. It would be a wise move for Tulane and the Cajuns financially.

Also, can I get some links to where this info is coming from? I got some other Cajun fans interested in this story.
01-11-2005 10:32 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

1ndabag Wrote:Do you mean for the Gormley HC game Observer? I think ULL would be a great HC opponent.
I'm not certain which game it is supposed to be. All I can say is that it is not yet contracted. The agreement is to be finalized very soon.
01-11-2005 10:50 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

Cajunman02 Wrote:Personally, I hope we do get to play y'all this year. I'd make the trip to New Orleans with a group a friends to support the Cajuns and then hit Bourbon Street after since I will be 21 at the time!!! Besides Lafayette, New Orleans is our largest base of alumni, so I would expect a large group of Cajun fans at that game. It would be a wise move for Tulane and the Cajuns financially.

Also, can I get some links to where this info is coming from? I got some other Cajun fans interested in this story.
Sorry Cajunman02, no links available. The info comes from confidential sources.
01-11-2005 10:51 PM
Advertisement

Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

Thats cool. I let other Cajun fans know on another UL forum and all are really excited about the chance to see the Cajuns in New Orleans against an OOC team that we have a shot at beating (contrary to what many Tulane fans think about us, we will be pretty dang good this year). I do hope this goes through.
01-12-2005 08:20 AM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

I have been watching the development of the ULL football program and agree that they are much improved (as is the Sunblet as a whole.) I hope you get a few wins under your belt, maybe even challenge for your conference lead, before we play. That way the matchup should provide more excitment and bring a large fan turnout.
01-12-2005 10:47 AM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

CrappiesCrappies

Just found out that we probably won't be playing y'all in 2005. The administration is working on getting us our 5th home game (4 conference, 1 OOC). We have 6 road games (at UT-Austin, at directional Michigan, and 4 conference games). So looks like no UL-Tulane game this season.
01-12-2005 01:30 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

Yeah, it looks like Tulane is down to either Nicholls State or Southeastern. I so much hoped it would be ULL.
01-13-2005 12:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.