Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"Prank"
Bookmark and Share
Golota Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ULM
"Prank"
Whatever happened to the Cajun players who played a "prank" on their buddy dorm room items? Are they playing?
08-01-2017 09:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BirdofParadise Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: "Prank"
Charges on all reduced to misdemeanor criminal mischief. All are in pre-trial diversion which will erase the incident from their records. All have been disciplined in house and it's possible one or more will miss a game.

In the meantime, the "victim" appeared in court today on second degree rape charges.
08-01-2017 09:55 PM
Golota Offline
Special Teams

(08-01-2017 09:55 PM)BirdofParadise Wrote:  Charges on all reduced to misdemeanor criminal mischief. All are in pre-trial diversion which will erase the incident from their records. All have been disciplined in house and it's possible one or more will miss a game.

In the meantime, the "victim" appeared in court today on second degree rape charges.
Thanks
08-01-2017 10:14 PM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
Good to see the lives of these young men won't be ruined for what is no worse than bullying and no better than a prank.
08-01-2017 11:01 PM
Advertisement

arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
(08-01-2017 09:55 PM)BirdofParadise Wrote:  Charges on all reduced to misdemeanor criminal mischief. All are in pre-trial diversion which will erase the incident from their records. All have been disciplined in house and it's possible one or more will miss a game.

Really no point in adding the last graf there.

A sorry POS can still be a victim and the fact the charges weren't just bounced says there is no reason to put victim in quotes. He's a POS but that really isn't relevant to what the others did.
08-02-2017 09:46 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

(08-02-2017 09:46 AM)arkstfan Wrote:  [quote='BirdofParadise' pid='14477027' dateline='1501642531']
Charges on all reduced to misdemeanor criminal mischief. All are in pre-trial diversion which will erase the incident from their records. All have been disciplined in house and it's possible one or more will miss a game.

He's one one member of your team that should be in prison. The lot of them should be in jail. I think I'm gonna rob a bank and claim it is a prank when I get caught.
08-02-2017 01:01 PM
troutbummike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian State
(08-02-2017 01:01 PM)Warhawkman Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 09:46 AM)arkstfan Wrote:  [quote='BirdofParadise' pid='14477027' dateline='1501642531']

He's one one member of your team that should be in prison. The lot of them should be in jail. I think I'm gonna rob a bank and claim it is a prank when I get caught.

I honestly didn't want to be involved in whatever weirdness would develop from this thread..... but still, do you not understand the difference between robbing a bank vs robbing literally any other institution? Still, do you not realize this wasn't even a robbery?
08-02-2017 04:53 PM
Cajun_lannister Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Louisiana
(08-02-2017 01:01 PM)Warhawkman Wrote:  

They were simply helping him move by throwing all his stuff in front of the dorm for easy pickup .. As someone who has moved from a 4 story Apt these guys should be given free pizza and beer
08-03-2017 08:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.