Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Saudi woman arrested for video wearing mini
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Saudi woman arrested for video wearing mini
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-woman-...top-video/

Many of those people want to bring to our country share these types of views. Its pretty modest by American standards.
07-18-2017 07:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Saudi woman arrested for video wearing mini
I can only laugh all this bs once again....all hope is lost....pu$$y galore still tickles the fancy...who'd a thunk it?
07-18-2017 07:25 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Im sure this is Ok with our boards resident female Islamist sympathizer.
07-18-2017 10:03 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(07-18-2017 07:16 PM)bullet Wrote:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-woman-...top-video/

Many of those people want to bring to our country share these types of views. Its pretty modest by American standards.

They weren't even on the travel ban list, so there is no intention to stop them.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2017 10:52 PM by nomad2u2001.)
07-18-2017 10:51 PM
Godzilla Offline
All American

I Root For: TXST
So business as usual for this backwards county? This is what happens when you're government is run by religion.
07-18-2017 11:08 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
Obviously it sucks that she was arrested, but otherwise this is great.

It's proof that the radicals are losing, and their way of life will die. Probably not in my lifetime, but baby steps are progress.

The more education and information that is available to these women, the more they will question and desire a better life for themselves, and the more they will resist the oppressive nature of the radicals in the religion.

Plenty of Muslims around the world who don't share the radical viewpoint or lifestyle. That's what we need to work towards, IMO.
07-19-2017 10:12 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(07-19-2017 10:12 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Obviously it sucks that she was arrested, but otherwise this is great.

It's proof that the radicals are losing, and their way of life will die. Probably not in my lifetime, but baby steps are progress.

The more education and information that is available to these women, the more they will question and desire a better life for themselves, and the more they will resist the oppressive nature of the radicals in the religion.

Plenty of Muslims around the world who don't share the radical viewpoint or lifestyle. That's what we need to work towards, IMO.

I see where you're going with that....but trust me, they'll kill your offspring w/o hesitation....

hint: I'm talking about the genetic engineers.....you're so short sighted in scope....
07-19-2017 10:18 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

Genetic engineers??

Are we talking about Saudi's? I don't get it ...
07-19-2017 10:28 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(07-19-2017 10:12 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Obviously it sucks that she was arrested, but otherwise this is great.

This is great (your words) until they cut off her head as punishment. Then she is just another person killed due to islamic rules. Islam is a curse on this planet intent on destroying anything that they don't like.
07-19-2017 10:40 AM
stinkfist Offline

(07-19-2017 10:28 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Genetic engineers??

Are we talking about Saudi's? I don't get it ...

they'll be sand to glass before that happens....

it's okay....most folk don't understand me (or so they say)

in other words, the religious connotation is as stupid as trying to crush a pebble between two fingers....you won't understand that one either.....
07-19-2017 10:42 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Saudi Arabia et al IS the cesspool of hatred, bigotry and oppression progressives chant about.
07-19-2017 10:47 AM
Advertisement

MplsBison Offline
Banned

(07-19-2017 10:40 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  This is great (your words) until they cut off her head as punishment.

I didn't call the punishment great. Obviously death would be a much more terrible punishment.

The part that is great is the resistance to the radical version of Islam. The more we get to a "westernized", "moderate" version of Islam, the better. It is guaranteed to happen ... just a matter of how fast the regular people demand and force the issue. Like I said, baby steps are still progress. Even threats of death eventually stop working.

(07-19-2017 10:42 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  you won't understand that one either.....

Nope!

(07-19-2017 10:47 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Saudi Arabia et al IS the cesspool of hatred, bigotry and oppression progressives chant about.

Well, you've never been there and don't know any Saudi's (or Muslims for that matter, even though there are quite a few in MN). But it costs you nothing to throw out statements like this on this board, so there you go.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 10:50 AM by MplsBison.)
07-19-2017 10:49 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(07-19-2017 10:49 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Well, you've never been there and don't know any Saudi's (or Muslims for that matter, even though there are quite a few in MN).

Da fuq? What could possibly prompt you to claim this?
07-19-2017 10:53 AM
stinkfist Offline

(07-19-2017 10:53 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(07-19-2017 10:49 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Well, you've never been there and don't know any Saudi's (or Muslims for that matter, even though there are quite a few in MN).

Da fuq? What could possibly prompt you to claim this?

this poster is above her bed....

[Image: 220px-Al_Lewis_01.jpg]
07-19-2017 11:01 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(07-19-2017 10:53 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  What could possibly prompt you to claim this?

Easy. The way you carelessly throw out such absurd statements.
07-19-2017 11:31 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
My understanding is she has since been released.
07-19-2017 11:37 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(07-19-2017 11:31 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  
(07-19-2017 10:53 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  What could possibly prompt you to claim this?

Easy. The way you carelessly throw out such absurd statements.

Your sure do pick odd things to push back against. I swear if Democrats defended this country like they defend their narrative the last two ISIS and Al Qaeda members would be hiding under a rock in Tora Bora just waiting for the final JDAM to drop.

The fact is that hatred, bigotry and oppression is rampant in Saudi Arabia. This is universally accepted. I mean, the article is about arresting a women for wearing a skirt. How is this not hatred, bigotry and oppression?

And BTW, I've been to Saudi Arabia twice in the last three years for business so don't tell me about Saudi Arabia and Muslims when you've never been so much as downwind of a Muslim in Minnesota and Franklin Avenue at night would curl you into a ball.
07-19-2017 11:48 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(07-19-2017 11:48 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  the article is about arresting a women for wearing a skirt. How is this not hatred, bigotry and oppression?

That's what you want it to be about. You read this, and that's what you choose to focus on.

I see resistance to radical Islam. And I cheer that, and champion it.

(07-19-2017 11:48 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  I've been to Saudi Arabia twice in the last three years for business

Did you see the outside of a hotel room, shuttle van, or conference room? Just asking ...

(07-19-2017 11:48 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  you've never been so much as downwind of a Muslim in Minnesota and Franklin Avenue at night would curl you into a ball.

Wrong and wrong.

I know and have worked with both Muslims that you would "recognize" from your cultural bias, as well as Muslims that would be impossible for you to pick out of a lineup.
07-19-2017 11:54 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

The resistance is tangible. The questioning is real.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-...A41G4?il=0
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 12:33 PM by MplsBison.)
07-19-2017 12:33 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-19-2017 10:49 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  
(07-19-2017 10:40 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  This is great (your words) until they cut off her head as punishment.

I didn't call the punishment great. Obviously death would be a much more terrible punishment.

The part that is great is the resistance to the radical version of Islam. The more we get to a "westernized", "moderate" version of Islam, the better. It is guaranteed to happen ... just a matter of how fast the regular people demand and force the issue. Like I said, baby steps are still progress. Even threats of death eventually stop working.

(07-19-2017 10:42 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  you won't understand that one either.....

Nope!

(07-19-2017 10:47 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Saudi Arabia et al IS the cesspool of hatred, bigotry and oppression progressives chant about.

Well, you've never been there and don't know any Saudi's (or Muslims for that matter, even though there are quite a few in MN). But it costs you nothing to throw out statements like this on this board, so there you go.

How do you know where he's been and who he knows? What an idiotic statement, not at all unsurprising though.
07-19-2017 12:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.