Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liberals In Chicago Set Up Anti-Fascist Gym In Preparation For War
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Ok. Deep breath. Keep calm. No guffaws please. Try to take seriously how far out in left field some folks are standing to not see the forest for the trees. There is already a gun war going on around you in Chicago! Hello, McFly!

07-16-2017 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Liberals In Chicago Set Up Anti-Fascist Gym In Preparation For War
Idiots
07-16-2017 06:55 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
There's only a rise in *alleged* hate crimes per the SPLC, who puts absolutely zero effort into substantiating anything. They actually have an anonymous submission page which counts towards their numbers, and you can only imagine how much the SJWs pad that thing with nonsense.

The fact that two of her examples were an illegal alien and a Bernie bro shows how bad she is reaching. Too much demand for being a victim, not enough supply. Kudos to Tucker for another legendary clip.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 08:18 PM by Kronke.)
07-16-2017 07:09 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
how about this....I went to cvs around noonish and lo' and behold, a pseudo wannabe raghead white female is behind the counter......

Q: standard greeting

A: no response

Q dipshite followup, as (2) 50 pk BC's are placed on counter, "you must not be feeling well?"

A: no response

Q: so can you speak?

A: no response as a twin crosses the plate

.....laughter......

yeah, I'm that ************ when they choose to not pay attention to the matter of matter....

that girl was as clueless as a deer in lights relative to the 'why'.......that's ****** the **** up.....
07-16-2017 07:52 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
I don't think that went the way she thought it would. What an idiot.
07-16-2017 07:58 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Meanwhile in Chicago this insanity happens....

Chicago Anti-Violence Activist Shot Dead Just Steps Away From His Office

BLM, Obama, Jesse and Al silent as usual.....

Quote:A Chicago community activist who worked to fight violence was shot dead less than a block from the offices of his nonprofit, according to police and the man’s relatives.

William “Willie” Cooper, 58, was shot on Saturday afternoon near the offices of Lilydale Outreach Workers for a Better Community, on Chicago’s South Side. Cooper was the principal officer of the anti-violence group, which provides jobs for local teenagers.

Police said Cooper was walking when someone shot him from a dark-colored vehicle driving by. Cooper suffered wounds to his torso and mouth. About 20 shell casings were scattered near his body, according to his wife, Sherry Clark, with whom he had three children.

“People are so cold-hearted,” Cooper’s niece, Patricia Carter, told WLS-TV. “How could you take somebody’s life? He helped everybody. I just don’t understand.”

Keep reading here....
07-16-2017 08:23 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
This time next week, I will be in Chicago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
07-16-2017 08:25 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-16-2017 08:23 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Meanwhile in Chicago this insanity happens....

Quote:A Chicago community activist who worked to fight violence was shot dead less than a block from the offices of his nonprofit, according to police and the man’s relatives.

William “Willie” Cooper, 58, was shot on Saturday afternoon near the offices of Lilydale Outreach Workers for a Better Community, on Chicago’s South Side. Cooper was the principal officer of the anti-violence group, which provides jobs for local teenagers.

Police said Cooper was walking when someone shot him from a dark-colored vehicle driving by. Cooper suffered wounds to his torso and mouth. About 20 shell casings were scattered near his body, according to his wife, Sherry Clark, with whom he had three children.

“People are so cold-hearted,” Cooper’s niece, Patricia Carter, told WLS-TV. “How could you take somebody’s life? He helped everybody. I just don’t understand.”

Keep reading here....

it's all they know when "good" is introduced too late........it is simply threatening at that point.....

very sad stuff that is.....that's reality!
07-16-2017 08:29 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
LOL

"Preparing for war" by perfecting their slap-fighting.

Meanwhile my deer rifle is sighted in for the season at 200 yards, and I shot a quarter sized four round grouping at 150 yards with my open sights Mosin Nagant yesterday. Not too bad with a surplus Soviet WWII era weapon shooting surplus Hungarian ammo made in 1953.

After that we spent a couple hours busting up three cases of clay pigeons with the ol' scatterguns.

Now who sounds more prepared for war at this point?
07-16-2017 09:43 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(07-16-2017 09:43 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  LOL

Meanwhile my deer rifle is sighted in for the season at 200 yards, and I shot a quarter sized four round grouping at 150 yards with my open sights Mosin Nagant yesterday. Not too bad with a surplus Soviet WWII era weapon shooting surplus Hungarian ammo made in 1953.

After that we spent a couple hours busting up three cases of clay pigeons with the ol' scatterguns.

[Image: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif]
07-16-2017 09:51 PM
oliveandblue Offline
Heisman

Stupid question, but is that the M91/30 that the Soviets used at the very start of the war? There are elements of that gun that enthusiasts say still hold up well in today's world.

I'm going to be buying my first gun in the coming months, but it will be something with little recoil on it (Ruger 10/22??, maybe a Ruger Guide Gun w/ the good muzzle brake on it?) as I have bad aiming issues with anything that has a kick.
07-16-2017 10:13 PM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
[Image: V3srX2f.gif]
07-16-2017 10:30 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(07-16-2017 10:13 PM)oliveandblue Wrote:  

Stupid question, but is that the M91/30 that the Soviets used at the very start of the war? There are elements of that gun that enthusiasts say still hold up well in today's world.

Yes. Mine was made in the Izhevsk factory in 1943.

I absolutely love mine. It's a war era gun so there wasn't any concerns about the cosmetics of it, but it shoots every time you pull the trigger and you can still get a ton of surplus ammo for little or nothing. I'm actually thinking about buying another one to "sporterize" with a different stock, bolt, and trigger to leave in my camper at the hunt club as a spare deer rifle. Performance wise the 7.62x54R cartridge is between a .308 and a .30-06, and I imagine with some tuning and decent optics it would be an excellent long range gun.

Quote:I'm going to be buying my first gun in the coming months, but it will be something with little recoil on it (Ruger 10/22??, maybe a Ruger Guide Gun w/ the good muzzle brake on it?) as I have bad aiming issues with anything that has a kick.

If those are your two choice then go with the 10/22 because even with a muzzle brake the calibers that Ruger offers in the Guide Gun are all going to give you felt recoil.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2017 11:10 PM by Kaplony.)
07-16-2017 11:06 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
If you are trying to learn self defense...go get trained by self defense experts....not...geeks.
07-17-2017 05:38 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-16-2017 05:38 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Ok. Deep breath. Keep calm. No guffaws please. Try to take seriously how far out in left field some folks are standing to not see the forest for the trees. There is already a gun war going on around you in Chicago! Hello, McFly!

I haven't even read or listened to the vid, but recalled that these putz's had been posted here before this interview.

Yet, all I had to do was click on the thread, see that initial pic and if I hadn't just gone I woulda peed myself.

That pic says all one needs to know. And you say"no guffaws"?!? Who you kiddin bro?

Too.... F#^*ing funny.
07-17-2017 06:41 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-16-2017 08:23 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Meanwhile in Chicago this insanity happens....

Keep reading here....

He must have been threatening the status quo. The gang bangers don't need someone like him coming into the hood and doing crap like getting kids jobs so they can stay out of gangs.
07-17-2017 07:36 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-16-2017 09:51 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif]

03-lmfao
07-17-2017 07:36 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-16-2017 11:06 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 10:13 PM)oliveandblue Wrote:  

Yes. Mine was made in the Izhevsk factory in 1943.

I absolutely love mine. It's a war era gun so there wasn't any concerns about the cosmetics of it, but it shoots every time you pull the trigger and you can still get a ton of surplus ammo for little or nothing. I'm actually thinking about buying another one to "sporterize" with a different stock, bolt, and trigger to leave in my camper at the hunt club as a spare deer rifle. Performance wise the 7.62x54R cartridge is between a .308 and a .30-06, and I imagine with some tuning and decent optics it would be an excellent long range gun.

Quote:I'm going to be buying my first gun in the coming months, but it will be something with little recoil on it (Ruger 10/22??, maybe a Ruger Guide Gun w/ the good muzzle brake on it?) as I have bad aiming issues with anything that has a kick.

If those are your two choice then go with the 10/22 because even with a muzzle brake the calibers that Ruger offers in the Guide Gun are all going to give you felt recoil.

I just read a thread on some gun BBS that mentioned a Nagant. I'm a gun enthusiast - but not an expert on any of them by any stretch of the imagination - and I had never heard of this rifle. Most of the comments mirrored yours here. I may have to look into one although I can't imagine ever replacing my Browning A-bolt 7 mag, at least not as long as I can manage to hold that heavy bastard.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2017 07:43 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
07-17-2017 07:41 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-17-2017 05:38 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  If you are trying to learn self defense...go get trained by self defense experts....not...geeks.

Fo shizzle muh nizzle.
07-17-2017 07:43 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-16-2017 05:38 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Ok. Deep breath. Keep calm. No guffaws please. Try to take seriously how far out in left field some folks are standing to not see the forest for the trees. There is already a gun war going on around you in Chicago! Hello, McFly!

One of the first things I was taught as a white belt in Tae Kwon Do was to never rely on it's use in a real fight. Better to pick up the nearest object and bash someone in the head or to simply run. As to the move they displayed where she took down someone's bearded baby sister, it's easy taking down a willing "opponent", one who is attacking or resisting not so much. However, that said, there's no good reason to not pursue self defense techniques.
07-17-2017 07:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.