Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crybully students demand resignation of prof who questioned day without white people
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
Crybully students demand resignation of prof who questioned day without white people
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9233

Criticize the insane idiocy of students, get them to call for your resignation.

This is not normal.
05-26-2017 09:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: Crybully students demand resignation of prof who questioned day without white people
Question the wisdom of multiculturalism and you’re racist.
05-26-2017 09:08 AM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: Crybully students demand resignation of prof who questioned day without white people
And some administration cuck invited them in to interrupt a staff meeting. They are playing with fire by encouraging this crap, Mizzou learned the hard way. Not a chance in hell I'd send my kid to this school given the way they divide by race.
05-26-2017 09:57 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-26-2017 09:57 AM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  And some administration cuck invited them in to interrupt a staff meeting. They are playing with fire by encouraging this crap, Mizzou learned the hard way. Not a chance in hell I'd send my kid to this school given the way they divide by race.

Anyone who listed the students in his class should be kicked out of school. That is a threat.
05-26-2017 10:08 AM
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
There are going to be race riots on campuses in the near future.
05-26-2017 10:16 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(05-26-2017 10:08 AM)bullet Wrote:  Anyone who listed the students in his class should be kicked out of school. That is a threat.

And a resume builder for their inevitable job within a grievance industry non-profit.

Who said kids today aren't smart? 03-lmfao
05-26-2017 10:18 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Caucasian Americans (includes lots of Martinez and Gonzalez) should just take 2 weeks off, everyone.
05-26-2017 10:21 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(05-26-2017 10:16 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  There are going to be race riots on campuses in the near future.
I dont think they have the initiative or conviction. Maybe if their social media apps go down for a day.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 10:21 AM by shere khan.)
05-26-2017 10:21 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(05-26-2017 10:21 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-26-2017 10:16 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  There are going to be race riots on campuses in the near future.
I dont think they have the initiative or conviction. Maybe if their social media apps go down for a day.

Yeah, I'd group them with protesters that like to protest but don't actually do anything substantial to help whatever cause they are protesting.
05-26-2017 10:40 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC

Opps, my post wasn't clear and it was very easy to misconstrue. So let me be a bit more specific.

I believe that there are very few people causing all the trouble and when their antics start to impact the students who are at college to get an education, there is likely to be blowback. Counter demonstrations at first, that will lead to name calling, then pushing and shoving, and ultimately someone getting punched. Then all heck will break loose.
05-26-2017 10:44 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(05-26-2017 10:44 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  

Opps, my post wasn't clear and it was very easy to misconstrue. So let me be a bit more specific.

I believe that there are very few people causing all the trouble and when their antics start to impact the students who are at college to get an education, there is likely to be blowback. Counter demonstrations at first, that will lead to name calling, then pushing and shoving, and ultimately someone getting punched. Then all heck will break loose.

Maybe, but more than likely, IMO, the smart folks there to actually get an education will do what smart folks do and just ignore the idiots and carry on with their lives, etc...
05-26-2017 12:42 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

They totally lost it at that crappy school, disgraceful behavior.

05-29-2017 01:30 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

They can chase off all the sane students like Missou...
05-29-2017 02:49 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(05-29-2017 02:49 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  They can chase off all the sane students like Missou...

Evergreen has an acceptance rate of 99% so it is the bottom of the barrel, checkbook/loans and HS diploma is all you need, lol.
05-29-2017 02:59 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

(05-29-2017 02:59 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(05-29-2017 02:49 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  They can chase off all the sane students like Missou...

Evergreen has an acceptance rate of 99% so it is the bottom of the barrel, checkbook/loans and HS diploma is all you need, lol.

See I'm thinking if a good school like Mizzou can't handle this than a **** school could really see a decline in admissions... Instead of bottom of the barrel you might have to knock over the barrel and start digging.
05-29-2017 05:16 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-campus-...1496187482

From the threatened professor:

"I was not expecting to hold my biology class in a public park last week. But then the chief of our college police department told me she could not protect me on campus. Protestors were searching cars for an unspecified individual—likely me—and her officers had been told to stand down, against her judgment, by the college president."
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2017 04:27 PM by bullet.)
05-31-2017 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.