Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

#BuckleThe'F'Up
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
#BuckleThe'F'Up
Numerous things are breaking tonite about the Seth Rich story.

1. Someone has apparently discovered that Guccifer 2.0 was an Obama/DNC operation/creation. Why would the DNC want to create Guccifer as a Russian hacker? Because when the DNC realized that they had been hacked, and that the emails would be released, they wanted it to have been done by a "russian." So they created "Guccifer". (The actual leaker was likely Seth Rich. Once they discovered the documents would be released, they created Guccifer and dumped a handful of documents from him to give street cred that the rest of the documents wikileaks had came from Guccifer)

http://archive.is/EbcYW

2. Last year, and anonymous /pol poster had posted details about the ongoing FBI investigation into Hillary. After everything went down in October, it was clear he was someone on the inside with legit information. Someone asked him about Seth Rich, and he said one guy was close to making the connections to the killer. And he said that guy was Jerome Corsi.

3. Jerome Corsi is with Infowars. He's the one that broke the story that Obama was propping up Obamacare by withholding dividends from Fannie mae and Freddie Mac. (Apparently Mnuchin confirmed this as being true. )

4. Jerome Corsi has just announced that he has information on who killed Seth Rich, and that the info will be released next Tuesday.

5. Corsi has said that if he is killed between now and then, for Alex Jones to talk to some representative (congressman) who he has apparently told where the info is.

6. This morning, congressman Blake Farenthold calls for Seth Rich investigation.

7. Today, Infowars was granted Whitehouse press credentials

8. The Infowars white house correspondent is Jerome Corsi.

9. Tonite, twitter is banning and suspending twitters accounts such as WND.com, which are posting Seth Rich stories. Also, links to those stories on the twitter accounts are being flagged as spam.

10. Debbie Wasserman Schultz may be in deep sh*t.
05-25-2017 11:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: #BuckleThe'F'Up
Good stuff. Buckle up Dems....
05-26-2017 01:05 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-r...conspiracy

Hannity said Wednesday that despite Fox News's decision to retract the Seth Rich story, he operates independently and has "retracted nothing."
“I am not Fox.com or FoxNews.com, I retracted nothing," Hannity said. "For those accusing me of pushing a conspiracy theory, you are the biggest phony hypocrites in the entire world," he continued.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 06:33 AM by ODU BLUE.)
05-26-2017 05:26 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-25-2017 11:43 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Numerous things are breaking tonite about the Seth Rich story.

1. Someone has apparently discovered that Guccifer 2.0 was an Obama/DNC operation/creation. Why would the DNC want to create Guccifer as a Russian hacker? Because when the DNC realized that they had been hacked, and that the emails would be released, they wanted it to have been done by a "russian." So they created "Guccifer". (The actual leaker was likely Seth Rich. Once they discovered the documents would be released, they created Guccifer and dumped a handful of documents from him to give street cred that the rest of the documents wikileaks had came from Guccifer)

2. Last year, and anonymous /pol poster had posted details about the ongoing FBI investigation into Hillary. After everything went down in October, it was clear he was someone on the inside with legit information. Someone asked him about Seth Rich, and he said one guy was close to making the connections to the killer. And he said that guy was Jerome Corsi.

3. Jerome Corsi is with Infowars. He's the one that broke the story that Obama was propping up Obamacare by withholding dividends from Fannie mae and Freddie Mac. (Apparently Mnuchin confirmed this as being true. )

4. Jerome Corsi has just announced that he has information on who killed Seth Rich, and that the info will be released next Tuesday.

5. Corsi has said that if he is killed between now and then, for Alex Jones to talk to some representative (congressman) who he has apparently told where the info is.

6. This morning, congressman Blake Farenthold calls for Seth Rich investigation.

9. Tonite, twitter is banning and suspending twitters accounts such as WND.com, which are posting Seth Rich stories. Also, links to those stories on the twitter accounts are being flagged as spam.

Change a few words like Schultz for Flynn and Democrats for Republicans and throw in more Russians and this reads like a Machiavelli post! 04-cheers
05-26-2017 06:44 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
(05-26-2017 06:44 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(05-25-2017 11:43 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Numerous things are breaking tonite about the Seth Rich story.

Change a few words like Schultz for Flynn and Democrats for Republicans and throw in more Russians and this reads like a Machiavelli post! 04-cheers

Fake news.
05-26-2017 06:47 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
I'll say this. Some of y'all would be surprised how right /pol/ has been. The autists on there are relentless data miners.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
05-26-2017 07:06 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
I honestly don't know how ordinary Americans can even call the current Democrat Party even a Shadow of its old self. The far Left takeover has created the most corrupt corporation of the last 50 years in terms of Sleezyness, Antaganism,and underhanded Criminal actions. Drain that Swamp !
05-26-2017 07:53 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Even the rightisest of right-leaning rightist need to take anything from Inforwars with a grain of salt. Their track record demands as such.
05-26-2017 08:23 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
This whole thing should be taken lightly. Until we start to see subpoenas and indictments, there's no way to be sure who has the most reliable "anonymous sources". IF, and it's a huge IF, half of this is proven true the Democrat party as we know it is dead.
05-26-2017 08:25 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(05-26-2017 08:23 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Even the rightisest of right-leaning rightist need to take anything from Inforwars with a grain of salt. Their track record demands as such.

Alex can't help himself sometimes, but they've gotten much more serious as they've become more mainstream. They have real investigative journalists with real sources and break real stories.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 10:50 AM by Kronke.)
05-26-2017 10:49 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12

Epic Mind Blown
05-26-2017 10:53 AM
Advertisement

b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
Fake news
05-26-2017 11:30 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

Why cant they come clean as to who hired and is paying for the Rich family spokesman?

Brad Bauman, a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant who has frequently criticized President Trump, abruptly ended a call with WND when asked about his connection to the DNC.

“That is patently 100 percent false!” he shouted, when asked if he was hired by the DNC, just before disconnecting the call.

Yet, Seth Rich's father says that the DNC furnished the family Bauman as a spokeperson.

Despite Bauman’s statement to the contrary, a Texas businessman who hired a private eye to look into Rich’s murder told WND that the DNC “assigned” Bauman to represent the Rich family.

According to Butowsky, Joe Rich added: “We were assigned a guy named Brad Bauman. I don’t know why we were assigned him. I have no idea why I need somebody to speak for me, but please tell Burkman, because he is not listening to me, to go away and stop acting like he speaks for us.”

“Joe Rich’s exact words were ‘the DNC assigned [Bauman] to us,'” Butowsky said.

So, why is the DNC "assigning" a DNC operative to speak for the family?
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 11:40 AM by UofMstateU.)
05-26-2017 11:40 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(05-26-2017 11:40 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Why cant they come clean as to who hired and is paying for the Rich family spokesman?

Brad Bauman, a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant who has frequently criticized President Trump, abruptly ended a call with WND when asked about his connection to the DNC.

“That is patently 100 percent false!” he shouted, when asked if he was hired by the DNC, just before disconnecting the call.

Yet, Seth Rich's father says that the DNC furnished the family Bauman as a spokeperson.

Despite Bauman’s statement to the contrary, a Texas businessman who hired a private eye to look into Rich’s murder told WND that the DNC “assigned” Bauman to represent the Rich family.

According to Butowsky, Joe Rich added: “We were assigned a guy named Brad Bauman. I don’t know why we were assigned him. I have no idea why I need somebody to speak for me, but please tell Burkman, because he is not listening to me, to go away and stop acting like he speaks for us.”

“Joe Rich’s exact words were ‘the DNC assigned [Bauman] to us,'” Butowsky said.

So, why is the DNC "assigning" a DNC operative to speak for the family?
Very troubling.
05-26-2017 11:50 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Why did the DNC refuse to give the FBI access to the allegedly hacked computers?
05-26-2017 12:50 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(05-26-2017 12:50 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Why did the DNC refuse to give the FBI access to the allegedly hacked computers?

Maybe they did, and the FBI agent's name was Guccifer 2.0.
05-26-2017 12:58 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU

1. No. The Russian connection came up as a result of Trump's deep ties to Putin, his staffing from the tiny pro-Putin community, his advocacy of Russian strategic interests at the expense of the USA, his business ties, etc.

2 and 3. '....is with Infowars". Next.
4. 'is with Infowars'
5. Alex Jones.
6. Blake Farenthold should be paying more attention to the new district he's going to be running in next year.
7. Today, Infowars, a pro-Russian, pro-Trump conspiracy site was given credentials by a pro-Russian, Trump Administration. So?
8. Jerome Corsi again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi
9. Because there's no evidence that these stories exist from any credible source
10. DWS has nothing to do with this.

This whole 'the DNC hacked themselves and murdered Seth Rich is about as credible as the Russian story that the Dutch loaded up that Malaysian plane with dead bodies and explosives in order to get back at Russia.
05-26-2017 12:58 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(05-26-2017 12:58 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

1. No. The Russian connection came up as a result of Trump's deep ties to Putin, his staffing from the tiny pro-Putin community, his advocacy of Russian strategic interests at the expense of the USA, his business ties, etc.

4. 'is with Infowars'
5. Alex Jones.
6. Blake Farenthold should be paying more attention to the new district he's going to be running in next year.
7. Today, Infowars, a pro-Russian, pro-Trump conspiracy site was given credentials by a pro-Russian, Trump Administration. So?
9. Because there's no evidence that these stories exist from any credible source

This whole 'the DNC hacked themselves and murdered Seth Rich is about as credible as the Russian story that the Dutch loaded up that Malaysian plane with dead bodies and explosives in order to get back at Russia.

and.... Brad Bauman is a DNC insider associated with David Brock.
05-26-2017 01:05 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(05-26-2017 12:58 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

4. 'is with Infowars'
5. Alex Jones.

Then why did Donna Brazile get so bent out of whack when she found out a private investigator was looking to the Seth Rich's death? You would think that a person who was VERY CLOSE TO SETH RICH would be thrilled to have all hands on deck looking for the murderer. But yet, we have this:

When Rod Wheeler started his private investigation into the Seth Rich case, a high ranking DNC official contacted the family and DC police to demand to know why a PI was snooping around. The name of that high ranking official was Donna Brazile.

And yet, libturds are incredibly butthurt that Donna's name was released as the person who was wanting to know why a PI was investigating. Why?

And now, it has come to everyone's attention, that Seth was having issues with a person at the DNC just before he was killed. The person he was in conflict with? Donna Brazile.

So, why am I going to believe the fake news outlets, who simply get butthurt when an investigation takes place? Whats more important, investigating who killed Seth Rich, or writing columns about being butthurt that Donna Brazile was outted as the high ranking DNC official asking why there was a PI on the case?

How much money has the DNC put up for a reward as to information on Seth's murderer? Why does it appear they dont give a sh*t about it, and simply want it to go away?

Why are the DNC libturds RUNNING away from this story, and crapping their pants over this story?

"If Donald Trump wins the election we will all hang by nooses."

Its time to start constructing the gallows.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 01:15 PM by UofMstateU.)
05-26-2017 01:13 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(05-26-2017 12:50 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Why did the DNC refuse to give the FBI access to the allegedly hacked computers?

My guess is that they were afraid to let any more information on their campaign out to folks they could not control closely.

But it sounds a lot worse than it likely is. Didn't they instead hire an independent company to basically do the same thing the FBI would have done...and then had those findings relayed to the FBI?

Regardless, this is a story in search of an issue.
05-26-2017 01:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.