Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss
[Image: ae4px3.jpg]

She had to blame something besides her being a terrible candidate....

Quote:The new Clinton campaign tell-all, Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign, reveals how Hillary Clinton personally placed blame for her bruising defeat on Russian meddling “within twenty-four hours of her concession speech.”
The blistering behind-the-scenes book, by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, illustrates how Hillary Clinton furiously blamed her defeat on the FBI investigation into her private emails, Russian interference, and Trump’s supposed support from “white nationalists.”

From Shattered:

On a phone call with a longtime friend a couple of days after the election, Hillary was much less accepting of her defeat. She put a fine point on the factors she believed cost her the presidency: the FBI (Comey), the KGB (the old name for Russia’s intelligence service), and the KKK (the support Trump got from white nationalists).

“I’m angry,” Hillary told her friend. And exhausted. After two brutal campaigns against Sanders and Trump, Hillary now had to explain the failure to friends in a seemingly endless round of phone calls. That was taking a toll on her already weary and grief-stricken soul. But mostly, she was mad— mad that she’d lost and that the country would have to endure a Trump presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...arys-loss/
04-24-2017 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
RE: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss
I'll repeat:

It wasn't that she was a flawed candidate - t was the Russiians
It wasn't that her campaign was dysfunctional - it was Comey
It wasn't that she had no message - it was fake news
04-24-2017 01:15 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss
(04-24-2017 01:07 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: ae4px3.jpg]

She had to blame something besides her being a terrible candidate....

Quote:The new Clinton campaign tell-all, Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign, reveals how Hillary Clinton personally placed blame for her bruising defeat on Russian meddling “within twenty-four hours of her concession speech.”
The blistering behind-the-scenes book, by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, illustrates how Hillary Clinton furiously blamed her defeat on the FBI investigation into her private emails, Russian interference, and Trump’s supposed support from “white nationalists.”

From Shattered:

On a phone call with a longtime friend a couple of days after the election, Hillary was much less accepting of her defeat. She put a fine point on the factors she believed cost her the presidency: the FBI (Comey), the KGB (the old name for Russia’s intelligence service), and the KKK (the support Trump got from white nationalists).

“I’m angry,” Hillary told her friend. And exhausted. After two brutal campaigns against Sanders and Trump, Hillary now had to explain the failure to friends in a seemingly endless round of phone calls. That was taking a toll on her already weary and grief-stricken soul. But mostly, she was mad— mad that she’d lost and that the country would have to endure a Trump presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...arys-loss/
What a complete headcase.
04-25-2017 06:22 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Breitbart!!!! The case cracker........................ This is what is fake news
04-25-2017 06:49 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Seek meds.
04-25-2017 06:55 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Sure................... Ignore treason.
04-25-2017 06:56 AM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Instead, I'll just ignore you and the patois of the insane. You are batsh!t crazy. Bye, loony tunes.
04-25-2017 06:58 AM
ARandomHerdFan Offline
User Banned

I Root For: Marshall
(04-25-2017 06:58 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Instead, I'll just ignore you and the patois of the insane. You are batsh!t crazy. Bye, loony tunes.

So rath, since you ignored the question when it was asked the first time, I'll give it another go.

In a thread started by Fitbud, you called him out for "spamming the board". Is it safe to say that you also believe that usmbacker is a board spammer, considering he starts 3-4x the number of threads Fit does?
04-25-2017 07:20 AM
pcm0103 Online
1st String

I Root For: ECU
I'm just trying to figure out why people are still posting about Hillary. She did lose right? Shouldn't you guys focus on other things instead of posting about Hillary?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 07:32 AM by pcm0103.)
04-25-2017 07:28 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Hey Hillary, no one with intellegence wanted You as POTUS
04-25-2017 07:30 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-25-2017 07:28 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  I'm just trying to figure out why there are so many posts on Hillary. She did lose right? Shouldn't you guys focus on other things instead of posting about Hillary?

maybe she should focus on why she's a traitor/loser and let the mainstream working voters focus on real world items that affect them the most.....oh yeah, she was part of THE problem.....

buh bye dipshites.....
04-25-2017 07:31 AM
Advertisement

pcm0103 Online
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(04-25-2017 07:31 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(04-25-2017 07:28 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  I'm just trying to figure out why there are so many posts on Hillary. She did lose right? Shouldn't you guys focus on other things instead of posting about Hillary?

maybe she should focus on why she's a traitor/loser and let the mainstream working voters focus on real world items that affect them the most.....oh yeah, she was part of THE problem.....

buh bye dipshites.....

No need for her to focus on it. You guys are doing it 24/7. You may need to follow your own advise and stop focusing on her and tend to real world items. If Trump can do it why can't the rest of you guys?
04-25-2017 07:41 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(04-25-2017 07:28 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  I'm just trying to figure out why people are still posting about Hillary. She did lose right? Shouldn't you guys focus on other things instead of posting about Hillary?

Meh, Obama and other liberals brought up GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld and Sarah Palin for eight years. The Hillary bashers still have a long way to go catch up to you guys.
04-25-2017 07:44 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-25-2017 07:41 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  
(04-25-2017 07:31 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

buh bye dipshites.....

No need for her to focus on it. You guys are doing it 24/7. You may need to follow your own advise and stop focusing on her and tend to real world items. If Trump can do it why can't the rest of you guys?

XACLY! that's dems overall problem....

I can only hope dems keep on rollin' with that platform...

edit: you contradict yourself with that last statement....
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 08:21 AM by stinkfist.)
04-25-2017 08:20 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(04-25-2017 07:28 AM)pcm0103 Wrote:  I'm just trying to figure out why people are still posting about Hillary. She did lose right? Shouldn't you guys focus on other things instead of posting about Hillary?

[Image: CrookedHillaryGoAway.jpg]

Since losing the most winnable presidential election in modern American history, Hillary Clinton has, among other things: given a series of high-profile speeches, joined Gov. Cuomo at his public unveiling of tuition-free college, refused to rule out a run for mayor of New York and issued an online video message exhorting fellow Democrats to fight on in her name.

“The challenges we face,” she said, “as a country and a party, are real.”

Clearly, Hillary still sees herself as the leader of the Democratic Party.
-- nypost

she lost alright ...
but refuses to go away for time immemorial ...
what's a poor boy to do ...

DOWN BUT NOT OUT
04-25-2017 10:04 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Fired but refuses to leave without her red stapler...

[Image: Milton-Waddums-Office-Space-Swingline-Red-Stapler.jpg]
04-25-2017 10:54 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
It doesn't faze me one iota if she does run for mayor of NYC. I still hold more hope for that city with her as mayor than the other batshite crazy it has now, but barely. At least she won't be on the "NATIONAL" scene, and as a crazy Libturd she fits in just fine there.
04-25-2017 12:18 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(04-25-2017 12:18 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  It doesn't faze me one iota if she does run for mayor of NYC. I still hold more hope for that city with her as mayor than the other batshite crazy it has now, but barely. At least she won't be on the "NATIONAL" scene, and as a crazy Libturd she fits in just fine there.

[Image: CIMG4815.JPG]

she can use the mayorship as a springboard for another white house run ...
otherwise fade to black ...

PLATFORM DIVING
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 12:56 PM by green.)
04-25-2017 12:56 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Why do we allow this usmvacker to spam the board with 10 Fake news articles daily. He must be getting paid to do it or he's s Trumpbot. Everything he posts would be flagged as fake News by snopes
04-25-2017 01:34 PM
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
Did she really blame the klan? Seriously? Who knew that a handful of jokers sitting around drinking beer in a trailer carried so much sway.
04-25-2017 01:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.