Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why wouldn't he do trade, taxes, and the wall 1st.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Why wouldn't he do trade, taxes, and the wall 1st.
He campaigned all the wall and trade. Not cutting people's health care. I remember him expilicutly saying to Rubio people aren't going to die in the streets. Whoever put health care on his plate to begin with should be fired yesterday.
03-22-2017 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Why wouldn't he do trade, taxes, and the wall 1st.
it hasnt been a good day for the dimwit party. we get it. let it out.
03-22-2017 07:34 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(03-22-2017 07:34 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  it hasnt been a good day for the dimwit party. we get it. let it out.

Hehe!! Mach is really having trouble coming to grips with Trump being president AND generally working on doing what he campaigned on. It's just killing him that his crooked queen isn't upon the throne.....04-cheers
03-22-2017 07:39 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
He's doing what he said he would be doing-nominating conservative judges, clearing regulatory roadblocks, working on trade and the export of jobs, controlling illegal immigration, trying to stamp out terrorism and repealing Obamacare.
03-22-2017 07:46 PM
Machiavelli Offline

The Trump water carrying brigade reporting for duty.

Tanker 100, 101, 102 I see.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 08:20 PM by Machiavelli.)
03-22-2017 08:20 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Bullet and UofM might be more like those airplanes that drop the orange stuff.
03-22-2017 08:21 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
He got the G8 to cave and the RFPs for the wall are out. Next.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
03-22-2017 08:23 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(03-22-2017 08:23 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  He got the G8 to cave and the RFPs for the wall are out. Next.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

and Gorsuch is practically putting on the robe.

#WINNING

its funny how the lefties are trying to pimp stories that Trump isnt doing what he promised in one thread, and the next thread they are butthurt because he is getting done what he promised.
03-22-2017 08:27 PM
Machiavelli Offline

Yep #finetunedmachine
03-22-2017 08:28 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(03-22-2017 07:34 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  it hasnt been a good day for the dimwit party. we get it. let it out.

No evidence of Trump being a Russian agent, and the transition team was indeed spied on. When will they learn?
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2017 08:29 PM by Kronke.)
03-22-2017 08:28 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(03-22-2017 08:28 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

No evidence of Trump being a Russian agent, and the transition team was indeed spied on. When will they learn?

Everytime they think they are playing a game of chess with Trump, they find out that they were really playing rope a dope. And they were the dopes.
03-22-2017 08:29 PM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

Riiiiggggghhhhhhtttt. He's just so smart. #finetunedmachine knuckleheads.
03-22-2017 08:41 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(03-22-2017 08:41 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Riiiiggggghhhhhhtttt. He's just so smart. #finetunedmachine knuckleheads.

What's your next bombshell conspiracy theory? At least Alex Jones is correct more times than not. You guys are 0-for.
03-22-2017 08:52 PM
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-22-2017 07:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He campaigned all the wall and trade.

Getting rid of Obama care was right up there with everything else.
03-22-2017 09:48 PM
Machiavelli Offline

No. He said he wouldn't cut Medicare or Medicaid. He was a lot closer to universal health care than anyone I have heard. Did you pay any sort of attention during the primaries? This is going to piss of a ton of Trump supporters when they see they will be losing their health care.
03-22-2017 09:52 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(03-22-2017 09:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  No. He said he wouldn't cut Medicare or Medicaid. He was a lot closer to universal health care than anyone I have heard. Did you pay any sort of attention during the primaries? This is going to piss of a ton of Trump supporters when they see they will be losing their health care.

We already lost our access to healthcare. Maybe you missed our memo. We sent it back in November.
03-22-2017 09:56 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(03-22-2017 09:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  No. He said he wouldn't cut Medicare or Medicaid. He was a lot closer to universal health care than anyone I have heard. Did you pay any sort of attention during the primaries? This is going to piss of a ton of Trump supporters when they see they will be losing their health care.

And if you're right then Pocahontas should be president, right? So why are you so worried you should be leading the band. Like us, we had to deal with that idiot Oblunder for eight years. You only have to deal with Trump for 4 years…if you're right. LOL, but you won't, it'll be 8 years. The only ones hating on Trump are the whiney Libturds and the MSM.
03-22-2017 09:56 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(03-22-2017 07:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He campaigned all the wall and trade. Not cutting people's health care. I remember him expilicutly saying to Rubio people aren't going to die in the streets. Whoever put health care on his plate to begin with should be fired yesterday.

I tend to agree.

Enact a national consumption tax. That pretty much levels the playing field on trade, by doing what everyone else does, so it doesn't violate international law. That also produces enough revenue to:
1) Cut corporate and individual income tax rates to world competitive levels,
2) Implement universal health care based on the Bismarck universal private insurance model (the only one that works, particularly for large populations), and
3) Balance the budget.

Then
a) Replace the current welfare hodgepodge with a guaranteed minimum income along the lines of Milton Friedman's negative income tax or the Boortz-Linder prefund/prebate.
b) Launch the effort to repair and upgrade our infrastructure.
c) Reform education along best practices from countries that do it cheaper and better than we do--multiple tracks for students, upgraded vocational/technical training, some form of school choice.
d) Get more bang for the buck out of the military by defining missions and letting that drive decisions, particularly in procurement; converting a large number of active duty billets to a significantly larger number of reserve slots (which cost about 20% as much to fill); doing more build to cost, fly before you buy, and high-low mix in procurement; cutting admin overhead; and, most importantly, never fighting a war that we don't intend to win.

Finally, reduce the cost of government across the board by getting rid of overpaid bureaucrats who sit on their asses in DC. Cut the federal payroll in the DC metro area by 10% a year until the overall reduction equals 50%.
03-23-2017 01:20 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(03-22-2017 07:33 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  He campaigned all the wall and trade. Not cutting people's health care. I remember him expilicutly saying to Rubio people aren't going to die in the streets. Whoever put health care on his plate to begin with should be fired yesterday.

Really? All of them were in his campaign promises.

Does it really matter what order they're dealt with, as long as they're dealt with.

Again, I knew from day 1 that Trump favors single payer health-care... I don't, and it was probably my biggest issue against Trump on the campaign trail, and I hope we're still not heading down that path.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017 08:34 AM by DaSaintFan.)
03-23-2017 08:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
I heard one Congressman explain that health care had to be done first because of the process that includes budget reconciliation.

What I got from that comment was any changes that affect the national budget in the upcoming fiscal year had to be done by a certain date.

I'm sure that my understanding is vague at best but it does make certain sense.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2017 08:45 AM by LeFlâneur.)
03-23-2017 08:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.