Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OMG, You Won't Believe What Obama's Susan Rice Tweeted Today
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
OMG, You Won't Believe What Obama's Susan Rice Tweeted Today
You know, the Susan Rice that went on every Sunday program after Benghazi and blamed a video as the cause of the attack knowing it was a lie. if you ever doubted the insanity and hypocrisy of Dems, well read this tweet....

[Image: aai3bt.jpg]

Because when one is searching for truth and veracity, Susan Rice is the first person who comes to mind.

Maybe she could read that op-ed on SNL. She’d get a lot of laughs. You can read her op-ed at the Washington Post if you don’t have anything better to do.

To refresh your memory

03-22-2017 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: OMG, You Won't Believe What Obama's Susan Rice Tweeted Today
Ummmmm...you do know that the Republican lead committees all cleared her...you do know that don't you? 03-wink
03-22-2017 02:24 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-22-2017 02:24 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ummmmm...you do know that the Republican lead committees all cleared her...you do know that don't you? 03-wink

so you excuse her for being a lying hack. how typical. team over country. stupidity over country. dumbasses rule.

Grubers unite behind their support of Susan Rice!
03-22-2017 02:26 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-22-2017 02:26 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(03-22-2017 02:24 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Ummmmm...you do know that the Republican lead committees all cleared her...you do know that don't you? 03-wink

so you excuse her for being a lying hack. how typical. team over country. stupidity over country. dumbasses rule.

Grubers unite behind their support of Susan Rice!

Again...go read the committee findings. She did not lie. I'm sorry that ruined your thread and does not fit your narrative, but that's the truth.
03-22-2017 02:37 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
03-lmfao you mean the same Susan Rice that blamed a ****** internet movie for Benghazi? That's rich.
03-22-2017 02:41 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Quote:Immediately after the attack, intelligence about who carried it out and why was contradictory, the report found. That led Susan Rice, then U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, to inaccurately assert that the attack had evolved from a protest, when in fact there had been no protest.

But it was intelligence analysts, not political appointees, who made the wrong call, the committee found. The report did not conclude that Rice or any other government official acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people.
GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing
03-22-2017 02:49 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-22-2017 02:41 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  03-lmfao you mean the same Susan Rice that blamed a ****** internet movie for Benghazi? That's rich.

I knew when I posted this some lib would come to Rice's defense. Priceless....
03-22-2017 02:50 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-22-2017 02:50 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(03-22-2017 02:41 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  03-lmfao you mean the same Susan Rice that blamed a ****** internet movie for Benghazi? That's rich.

I knew when I posted this some lib would come to Rice's defense. Priceless....

I'm quoting the GOP. Your issue is with them, not me. Sorry.

P.S.: I know you think that using the term "lib" is some type of insult, but I embrace it. Especially when it makes you look petty. 03-lol
03-22-2017 02:54 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Panel couldnt get any cooperation from democrats and media to investigate her closer. Same democrat and media cluster fu@k that is pulling out all stops to try to make up fake news on Trump. Team over country
03-22-2017 02:55 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Inconceivable that an idiot like her had any authority
03-22-2017 03:01 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-22-2017 03:01 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Inconceivable that an idiot like her had any authority

You just described the whole Obama administration.
03-22-2017 03:03 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-22-2017 02:06 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  You know, the Susan Rice that went on every Sunday program after Benghazi and blamed a video as the cause of the attack knowing it was a lie. if you ever doubted the insanity and hypocrisy of Dems, well read this tweet....

Because when one is searching for truth and veracity, Susan Rice is the first person who comes to mind.

Maybe she could read that op-ed on SNL. She’d get a lot of laughs. You can read her op-ed at the Washington Post if you don’t have anything better to do.

To refresh your memory

Saw that. First I chuckled, then I had to read it again to make sure I had read what I read, then double check to make sure it wasn't a parody account or something.

My gosh, the hubris of these bots. She's about the LAST person on earth to be talking about twisting the truth or contorting "facts".

She never met a lie to big to tell, nor one so outrageous she wouldn't tell it. Benghazi was only the jumping off point for this hack. Sheesh.
03-22-2017 03:06 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-22-2017 03:06 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-22-2017 02:06 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  You know, the Susan Rice that went on every Sunday program after Benghazi and blamed a video as the cause of the attack knowing it was a lie. if you ever doubted the insanity and hypocrisy of Dems, well read this tweet....

To refresh your memory

Saw that. First I chuckled, then I had to read it again to make sure I had read what I read, then double check to make sure it wasn't a parody account or something.

My gosh, the hubris of these bots. She's about the LAST person on earth to be talking about twisting the truth or contorting "facts".

She never met a lie to big to tell, nor one so outrageous she wouldn't tell it. Benghazi was only the jumping off point for this hack. Sheesh.

I must admit, I thought it might be a parody tweet myself. The idiocy and hypocrisy is dripping.
03-22-2017 03:08 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(03-22-2017 02:49 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:Immediately after the attack, intelligence about who carried it out and why was contradictory, the report found. That led Susan Rice, then U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, to inaccurately assert that the attack had evolved from a protest, when in fact there had been no protest.

But it was intelligence analysts, not political appointees, who made the wrong call, the committee found. The report did not conclude that Rice or any other government official acted in bad faith or intentionally misled the American people.

Sorry Tom.

They can issue all the gubment speak "reports" they'd like, NOBODY bought that line of bullschit the Sunday she took to air to start start spewing it, ain' nobody buying it now.
03-22-2017 03:13 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
She's playing to the Demoncrats because they'll swallow anything on that hook if it has a D on it. It works because you can go to any Facebook page from a Libturd and you'll see something like this. There's even a meme where Michelle and Oblunder are turning out the lights in the WH and when they click the switch the whole U.S. goes dark, implying that because they're not in the WH we'll be in the dark. We were for 8 years but to those sycophants they were gods.
03-22-2017 03:23 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-22-2017 02:55 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Panel couldnt get any cooperation from democrats and media to investigate her closer. Same democrat and media cluster fu@k that is pulling out all stops to try to make up fake news on Trump. Team over country

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
03-22-2017 03:43 PM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-22-2017 03:13 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Sorry Tom.

They can issue all the gubment speak "reports" they'd like, NOBODY bought that line of bullschit the Sunday she took to air to start start spewing it, ain' nobody buying it now.

Of course not, because it was determined LATER to be incorrect! But as the report states, at the time (again...just shortly after the attack) she was just passing along what the intelligence reports were saying happened.
03-22-2017 03:46 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-22-2017 03:23 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  She's playing to the Demoncrats because they'll swallow anything on that hook if it has a D on it. It works because you can go to any Facebook page from a Libturd and you'll see something like this. There's even a meme where Michelle and Oblunder are turning out the lights in the WH and when they click the switch the whole U.S. goes dark, implying that because they're not in the WH we'll be in the dark. We were for 8 years but to those sycophants they were gods.

Interesting that you see these things, but me, a liberal, has no idea what you're even talking about. 03-lol
03-22-2017 03:47 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-22-2017 03:46 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Sorry Tom.

Of course not, because it was determined LATER to be incorrect!

In other words, we knew she was lying when she said it, but it took a few weeks to get the hard evidence.
03-22-2017 03:47 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(03-22-2017 03:47 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(03-22-2017 03:46 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Sorry Tom.

Of course not, because it was determined LATER to be incorrect!

In other words, we knew she was lying when she said it, but it took a few weeks to get the hard evidence.

I knew she was lying while watching the Sunday shows. Really.

Only a certifiable moron could look at that and believe A. It was spontaneous and B. It was some mob violence inspired by a Utube no one saw.

But, some just ate it up, so they're out there I guess.
03-22-2017 03:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.