Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Russians dead since Steele Dossier
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Russians dead since Steele Dossier
: Erovinkin,Krivov,Karlov,Melanin, Chandelon,Polshikov,Churkin all connected to Dossier.

That's too many dead Russians. Somebody is giving up state secrets. Everyone of those has been connected to dossier.

NYC medical examiner says more study needed in death of Russian diplomat

NEW YORK - The cause and manner of death of Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations needs to be studied further, the city medical examiner said Tuesday, a day after the diplomat fell ill at his office at Russia’s U.N. mission and died at a hospital.

Further study usually includes toxicology and other screenings, which can take weeks. The case was referred to the medical examiner’s office by the hospital, spokeswoman Julie Bolcer said.

Vitaly Churkin, who died a day before his 65th birthday, had been Russia’s envoy at the United Nations since 2006. He was the longest-serving ambassador on the Security Council, the U.N.’s most powerful body..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nyc-medical-...d=34735711
02-21-2017 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Russians dead since Steele Dossier
Where weee you when Vince Foster died? Sounds just as nuts.
02-21-2017 11:35 PM
Machiavelli Offline

My goodness......... wake up. We have someone who is compromised. It's evident.
02-21-2017 11:39 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
You've become a wing nut. What you claim to despise. It's hilarious.
02-21-2017 11:42 PM
Machiavelli Offline

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_T...ia_dossier

Read this. The whol thing. It's no wonder Trump calls other news outlet fake. He has Fox News which runs cover for him and a legislative body that refuses to do it's due diligence in investigating. This is terrible. All those dead bodies. They were just natural? Get real.
02-21-2017 11:53 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
You want us to go pull up one of the hundreds of YouTube videos documenting all the people Bill and Hillary had killed? Won't do it because it's crazy tinfoil hat stuff - just like what you're trying to do.
02-22-2017 12:14 AM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Damn black helicopters are all over somebody's house....
02-22-2017 01:11 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-21-2017 11:53 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_T...ia_dossier

Read this. The whol thing. It's no wonder Trump calls other news outlet fake. He has Fox News which runs cover for him and a legislative body that refuses to do it's due diligence in investigating. This is terrible. All those dead bodies. They were just natural? Get real.

Serious question.

For all you leftist H> supporters, how on earth do you know so much about Fox news?

Seriously.

It's beneath you.

It's fake news.

It's totally biased, from dusk to dawn.

Ya'll watchin NPR and Masterpiece theatre while we hillbillys still pulling in the hay.

It's amazing how much more you blue-bloods know about what the bourgeois watch than even we do.

FAUX NEWS!!!!

why would you "educated" people even bother?!?
02-22-2017 02:04 AM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(02-22-2017 02:04 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(02-21-2017 11:53 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_T...ia_dossier

Serious question.

For all you leftist H> supporters, how on earth do you know so much about Fox news?

Seriously.

It's beneath you.

It's fake news.

Ya'll watchin NPR and Masterpiece theatre while we hillbillys still pulling in the hay.

It's amazing how much more you blue-bloods know about what the bourgeois watch than even we do.

FAUX NEWS!!!!

You can't watch NPR.... duh!

But to answer your question, I put on Fox or conservative talk radio from time to time to listen to what folks on right are talking about. I find it helps knowing the other side's talking points when attempting to debate my own point of view.
02-22-2017 07:01 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
It's all unverified.
02-22-2017 07:05 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(02-21-2017 11:34 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  : Erovinkin,Krivov,Karlov,Melanin, Chandelon,Polshikov,Churkin all connected to Dossier.

That's too many dead Russians. Somebody is giving up state secrets. Everyone of those has been connected to dossier.

NYC medical examiner says more study needed in death of Russian diplomat

NEW YORK - The cause and manner of death of Russia’s ambassador to the United Nations needs to be studied further, the city medical examiner said Tuesday, a day after the diplomat fell ill at his office at Russia’s U.N. mission and died at a hospital.

Further study usually includes toxicology and other screenings, which can take weeks. The case was referred to the medical examiner’s office by the hospital, spokeswoman Julie Bolcer said.

Vitaly Churkin, who died a day before his 65th birthday, had been Russia’s envoy at the United Nations since 2006. He was the longest-serving ambassador on the Security Council, the U.N.’s most powerful body..

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nyc-medical-...d=34735711

Come back to reality. It's not uncommon for a Russian man to die by 65. The average life expectancy for a Russian man is 64.

Additionally, it takes time to do a full medical examination. It's never done in one day. It takes weeks or months for all the labs to come back. Unless there is polonium in his system, there's nothing unusual so far.
02-22-2017 07:47 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-22-2017 12:14 AM)banker Wrote:  You want us to go pull up one of the hundreds of YouTube videos documenting all the people Bill and Hillary had killed? Won't do it because it's crazy tinfoil hat stuff - just like what you're trying to do.

Yeah, Bill & Hillary killed hundreds more than Putin!!!
02-22-2017 08:08 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-22-2017 07:01 AM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  
(02-22-2017 02:04 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Serious question.

Seriously.

It's beneath you.

It's fake news.

FAUX NEWS!!!!

You can't watch NPR.... duh!

But to answer your question, I put on Fox or conservative talk radio from time to time to listen to what folks on right are talking about. I find it helps knowing the other side's talking points when attempting to debate my own point of view.

You're an exception. Usually the left, like when they talk about Republicans, talks like an expert about things they know nothing about.
02-22-2017 08:09 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Muh Wikipedia
02-22-2017 08:12 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Well that didn't take long
02-22-2017 08:38 AM
Machiavelli Offline

We have a compromised President and this shyt needs to start being investigated. Hillary and Bill have absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing. That's a red herring.
02-22-2017 08:39 AM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(02-22-2017 08:39 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  We have a compromised President and this shyt needs to start being investigated. Hillary and Bill have absolutely nothing to do with this. Nothing. That's a red herring.

Is this serious Mach? Do you believe that "pee pee gate" happened?

http://csnbbs.com/thread-809948.html
02-22-2017 08:43 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(02-21-2017 11:39 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  My goodness......... wake up. We have someone who is compromised. It's evident.

Conspiracy theory's aren't evident. They're just a bunch of coincidences, hunches, guesses, oddities, some possible facts, and an active imagination. And NOT evident.

You sound like the pizzagaters.

EVERYTHING is fake now, except for what each of us as individuals choses to believe.

Be safe out their. It's getting nuttier.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017 08:54 AM by Paul M.)
02-22-2017 08:53 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Spies are being killed. Other nations are corroborating stories in the dossier. We have the Russians hacking the DNC. We have the FBI that says the Trump campaign was in daily contact with Russian intelligence. Keep whistling past the grave yard. This isn't Vince Foster. This is other nations Roy agencies telling us Trump himself is compromised. All of the dead bodies should at the very least stir up some suspicion in you. At the very least it should be investigated. At the very least.
02-22-2017 09:17 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
FEMA camps are next...
02-22-2017 09:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.