Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UCF gets late 4-star commit today. Rivals ranks UCF #1 recruiting class in AAC
ArmoredUpKnight Online
Heisman

I Root For: UCF Knights
UCF gets late 4-star commit today. Rivals ranks UCF #1 recruiting class in AAC
Four-star RB Cordarrian Richardson signs with UCF
Rivals RB ranking #18

Pretty crazy story... I'm not sure if I believe the kid. He could have prevented a lot of the drama. Hopefully he's happy to be a Knight and is ready to play at the start of the season. We need these freshman to make an immediate impact.

With his commit, he puts us over the top as the best recruiting class in the conference.

Rivals Rankings
https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2017/aac

Link to the Story
https://ucf.rivals.com/news/four-star-rb...s-with-ucf
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 02:07 PM by ArmoredUpKnight.)
02-02-2017 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
RE: UCF gets late 4-star commit today. Rivals ranks UCF #1 recruiting class in AAC
Sick moves for 240 pounds. I hope he qualifies!
02-02-2017 02:28 PM
Mestophalies Offline
1st String

I Root For: USF
RE: UCF gets late 4-star commit today. Rivals ranks UCF #1 recruiting class in AAC
He'll never play a down as a Knight. He was ready to sign with Rutgers but, they advised him that he wasn't a take do to grades. There were several schools interested in him but again, they all backed off once they found out about his grades.

Be happy he propped up your class' score but, he won't be wearing a jersey any time soon. 07-coffee3
02-02-2017 02:50 PM
KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

Worth a chance if he is close to qualifying. We have two open scholarship spots. I'm sure we will do everything to make sure he has a shot.
02-02-2017 02:56 PM
Mestophalies Offline
1st String

(02-02-2017 02:56 PM)KNIGHTTIME Wrote:  Worth a chance if he is close to qualifying. We have two open scholarship spots. I'm sure we will do everything to make sure he has a shot.

I hope he makes it. If anything, getting a degree will enhance his future. 04-rock
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 03:06 PM by Mestophalies.)
02-02-2017 03:00 PM
vabearcat Offline
All American

I Root For:
Obviously, getting a degree will enhance his future. But rumor has it that they don't just hand those things out without four years of hard work. But then again, it is UCF. Maybe there are 60,000 students at UCF because they do just hand those degrees out.
02-02-2017 03:08 PM
Advertisement

tigerjeb Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

CrappiesDonatorsMemphis Hall of Fame
dude is from trezevant high school, a historically shady place. dont be surprised if he doesn't wind up being what you think. I hope I'm wrong.
02-02-2017 03:10 PM
KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-02-2017 03:08 PM)vabearcat Wrote:  Obviously, getting a degree will enhance his future. But rumor has it that they don't just hand those things out without four years of hard work. But then again, it is UCF. Maybe there are 60,000 students at UCF because they do just hand those degrees out.

People want to live in Florida. Look at the enrollment numbers for all the Florida schools. Huge schools.

Ucf is likely to be close to 80K in another 5-7 years. Downtown campus will add more students.
02-02-2017 03:11 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
UCF.

6 wins in 2 years.

Lost to pissant 5BAR allowing the invasion of the g4 hordes.

Hopefully this is progess.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 03:12 PM by shere khan.)
02-02-2017 03:12 PM
zfred12 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
(02-02-2017 02:50 PM)Mestophalies Wrote:  He'll never play a down as a Knight. He was ready to sign with Rutgers but, they advised him that he wasn't a take do to grades. There were several schools interested in him but again, they all backed off once they found out about his grades.

Be happy he propped up your class' score but, he won't be wearing a jersey any time soon. 07-coffee3

So much salt
02-02-2017 03:13 PM
FonzKnight Offline
Special Teams

Not sure I expect him to qualify, but the reports out of Maryland were that they had seen kids with worse grades make it and were pretty hopeful-- so who knows. Seems they were hard at work figuring out how to help him qualify when he flipped to UCF.
02-02-2017 03:14 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-02-2017 03:14 PM)FonzKnight Wrote:  Not sure I expect him to qualify, but the reports out of Maryland were that they had seen kids with worse grades make it and were pretty hopeful-- so who knows. Seems they were hard at work figuring out how to help him qualify when he flipped to UCF.
If he doesn't qualify y'all aren't doing it right....just sayin
02-02-2017 03:18 PM
zfred12 Offline
1st String

(02-02-2017 03:12 PM)shere khan Wrote:  UCF.

6 wins in 2 years.

Less than a decade ago 6 wins in 2 years was on par for Memphis.
02-02-2017 03:24 PM
SublimeKnight Offline
All American

(02-02-2017 03:14 PM)FonzKnight Wrote:  Not sure I expect him to qualify, but the reports out of Maryland were that they had seen kids with worse grades make it and were pretty hopeful-- so who knows. Seems they were hard at work figuring out how to help him qualify when he flipped to UCF.

The way I see it, we have 60K+ students, if someone mistypes his SAT score, it might take years for an audit to catch that unfortunate mistake.
02-02-2017 03:25 PM
SublimeKnight Offline
All American

(02-02-2017 03:12 PM)shere khan Wrote:  UCF.

6 wins in 2 years.

Whoever you're referring to, they accomplish a feat memphis hasn't in almost 3 decades.
02-02-2017 03:28 PM
zfred12 Offline
1st String

This is gonna be a long off season...
02-02-2017 03:30 PM
Advertisement

piratefan1975 Offline
1st String

I Root For: East Carolina
(02-02-2017 03:08 PM)vabearcat Wrote:  Obviously, getting a degree will enhance his future. But rumor has it that they don't just hand those things out without four years of hard work. But then again, it is UCF. Maybe there are 60,000 students at UCF because they do just hand those degrees out.

Except at UNC. There, all the kid would do is take an online class to get qualified and bam! He's a scholar and is handed a degree. No class necessary. It's the Carolina way.
02-02-2017 03:30 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
UCF's student athlete Graduation Success Rate is 93%, which is best for public schools in FBS and amongst the Top 4 nationally.

While I hope the kid qualifies and succeeds here, I also don't want any fences bent for him to stay in school.
02-02-2017 03:31 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

lollol

Cincy's acceptance rate is 73%. By definition, Cincy almost lets anyone in who applies.

http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/college...quirements

UCF has an acceptance rate of 47% despite being the 2nd largest school in the nation. Meaning a whole hell of a lot of people apply to come here.
02-02-2017 03:34 PM
Mestophalies Offline
1st String

(02-02-2017 03:13 PM)zfred12 Wrote:  
(02-02-2017 02:50 PM)Mestophalies Wrote:  He'll never play a down as a Knight. He was ready to sign with Rutgers but, they advised him that he wasn't a take do to grades. There were several schools interested in him but again, they all backed off once they found out about his grades.

So much salt

Salt? Ok. So what are you gong to post when he doesn't qualify? Rutgers backed off. The kid had a LOI ready to sign from Maryland and was told not too right before his moment at NSD. So the kid disappeared before he was to announce. Yet my post is salt. 03-lmfao

As I said, I hope the kid gets in. We had a kid (Grayson), whom committed to USF on twitter and then erased the tweet. The true problem was, he never had an offer. These things happen.
02-02-2017 03:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.