Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Smart Phone Contacts
Wolfman Offline
All American

I Root For: The Cartel
At Smart Phone Contacts
I have an iPhone 6. I deleted an email account from a company I worked for some time ago. Apparently most of my contacts were associated with that account. I was able to restore/recover most of them but now they are FUBAR. Lots of duplicates, wrong phone numbers, etc.

I was looking for a reverse lookup web site but now they seem to be all pay sites. I might be OK with that if I knew they actually worked. Many seem to want $1 per phone number. I may have to look up 200 numbers so that is way too expensive.

Any suggestions?
01-30-2017 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tech Savy Offline
Banned

I Root For: JOSH PASTNER
RE: Smart Phone Contacts
Go door to door
01-30-2017 05:08 PM
chess Online
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska
RE: Smart Phone Contacts
In the future, keep your contact on Google Contacts or through your Apple Account.

If you ever change phones or have a phone damaged, it will take 5 minutes to have your new phone up with your contacts.

The same strategy works with your laptop.

No contacts should be housed on your technology.
02-01-2017 12:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.