Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

St.John's product Parker Ernsthausen
Bookmark and Share
Springboromark Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
St.John's product Parker Ernsthausen
Former Titan Parker Ernsthausen, 6-11 center had his best game in a Wright State uniform scoring 24 points and had 4 RBs. Parker plays excellent defense for the Raiders and is now just coming into his own as a soph in the past 2 games. This afternoon, they beat Greg Kampe's team 88-67 at home.
01-22-2017 09:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Springboromark Offline
All American

RE: St.John's product Parker Ernsthausen
I might mention, Kampe coach of Oakland U. Grizzlies who are having another fine season.
01-22-2017 09:08 PM
RocketBBallFan Offline
1st String

(01-22-2017 09:08 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  I might mention, Kampe coach of Oakland U. Grizzlies who are having another fine season.

While Oakland's record is good, they are not playing well at all right now. They just lost back to back home games to the two worst teams in their league last week (Detroit and Cleveland State). It was only Detroit's second win of the season
01-22-2017 09:26 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

are they on the schedule this year? Not sure the UT connection.
01-23-2017 03:56 PM
rkt Offline
2nd String

I Root For: toledo
(01-23-2017 03:56 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  are they on the schedule this year? Not sure the UT connection.

We often play them but not this year. Back on the schedule next year. Kampe was an assistant here under Coach Nichols. Tried to get the UT job a couple of times. I don't think TK has beaten him yet at UT. I know Oakland came to Savage last year and beat us handily. They're not as good this year, but I still wouldn't like our chances against them. Their point guard, who lit us up last year (who doesn't?), left a year early and is on the Cavs now. Joplin had a winning record against him, but we fired Joplin to hire Cross. And the guy who made those decisions is still running the show.
01-23-2017 06:54 PM
Sleepy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(01-23-2017 03:56 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  are they on the schedule this year? Not sure the UT connection.

http://www.goldengrizzlies.com/sports/m-...82125.html
01-23-2017 06:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.