Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tulane v UNC Men's basketball Smoothie King Center in New Orleans
Savacool Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulane
Tulane v UNC Men's basketball Smoothie King Center in New Orleans
Game November 11th on national ESPN cable. 8pm Central Game tickets went on sale today on Ticketmaster. Got mine at club level center court. We need to fill the Center with Olive Green and Sky Blue,our colors Two top head coaches in Roy Williams from Kansas and now at UNC and new first year Tulane head coach Mike Dunleavy Sr,former head coach of the NBA Clippers and Magic Johnson.. Roll Green Wave! Beat the Tar Heels!
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2016 01:15 PM by Savacool.)
10-19-2016 11:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Tulane v UNC Men's basketball Smoothie King Center in New Orleans
Impressed if we lose by <30.
Stunned if we lose by <20.
10-20-2016 12:17 PM
Fat Harry Offline
Bench Warmer

This is not going to end well for the Wave.
10-20-2016 01:29 PM
Advertisement

oliveandblue Offline
Heisman

This was a stupid game to schedule. I don't care if it's in New Orleans.

Let's just completely deflate a team that is going to go 6-26 with the demon of the schedule it has ahead of it. Can't blame the current admin for this as this decision was made a long time ago.

Tough games should be brought in 5-6 games in. This is just going to remove all of the energy from the room and expose the team on day 1.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 09:09 PM by oliveandblue.)
10-20-2016 09:02 PM
pablowow Offline
1st String

I Root For: TULANE/AAC
(10-20-2016 09:02 PM)oliveandblue Wrote:  This was a stupid game to schedule. I don't care if it's in New Orleans.

Let's just completely deflate a team that is going to go 6-26 with the demon of the schedule it has ahead of it. Can't blame the current admin for this as this decision was made a long time ago.

Tough games should be brought in 5-6 games in. This is just going to remove all of the energy from the room and expose the team on day 1.

I disagree. This is a good game to have. Especially early. The green wave have no pressure and only an upside if they can play it close. The season is way ahead and a big loss is recoverable. I'm a coach and I can tell you that when we schedule tough teams kids grow from it. It's a perfect game..
10-21-2016 08:12 AM
STLWAVE Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Tulane, Mizzou
(10-21-2016 08:12 AM)pablowow Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 09:02 PM)oliveandblue Wrote:  This was a stupid game to schedule. I don't care if it's in New Orleans.

I disagree. This is a good game to have. Especially early. The green wave have no pressure and only an upside if they can play it close. The season is way ahead and a big loss is recoverable. I'm a coach and I can tell you that when we schedule tough teams kids grow from it. It's a perfect game..

This. Plus people will actually know the Tulane bball season has started. Usually the first 5 or so games go by and no one notices.
10-21-2016 11:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.