Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UT Twitter Takeover
Bookmark and Share
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
UT Twitter Takeover
UT student-athletes apparently will be responding to tweets for an hour every Tuesday (from noon-1:00 Eastern. I assume this will be done throughout the school year. If they did this in the last year or two, I don't remember it. But then again, I don't have a Twitter account, so I wouldn't pay much attention. If I want to get in touch with someone, I wait for my telephone party line to be free and make a phone call. Or I use Western Union and send a telegram).

03-wink03-old

First up it's DeJuan Rogers and Connery Swift. So if you're on Twitter and have a question or a comment, here's your chance.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/9/12/...h=football
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2017 05:23 PM by cnyrocketfan.)
09-13-2016 06:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
RE: UT Tuesday's Twitter Takeover
(09-13-2016 06:11 AM)cnyrocketfan Wrote:  UT student-athletes apparently will be responding to tweets for an hour every Tuesday (from noon-1:00 Eastern. I assume this will be done throughout the school year. If they did this in the last year or two, I don't remember it. But then again, I don't have a Twitter account, so I wouldn't pay much attention. If I want to get in touch with someone, I wait for my telephone party line to be free and make a phone call. Or I use Western Union and send a telegram).

03-wink03-old

I prefer Pony Express, with Carrier Pigeon as my backup means...
09-13-2016 06:27 AM
northcoastRocket Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-13-2016 06:11 AM)cnyrocketfan Wrote:  UT student-athletes apparently will be responding to tweets for an hour every Tuesday (from noon-1:00 Eastern. I assume this will be done throughout the school year. If they did this in the last year or two, I don't remember it. But then again, I don't have a Twitter account, so I wouldn't pay much attention. If I want to get in touch with someone, I wait for my telephone party line to be free and make a phone call. Or I use Western Union and send a telegram).

03-wink03-old

First up it's DeJuan Rogers and Connery Swift. So if you're on Twitter and have a question or a comment, here's your chance.

They did this last season, and there have already been a couple this season. One was Hunt & Swanson. Woodside did one, and Norton too I think - maybe together, I forget. My memory is fading in my old age, so not sure who else. Would have to check past tweets.
09-13-2016 06:54 AM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(09-13-2016 06:27 AM)RangerRocket Wrote:  

03-wink03-old

Damn, you're cutting edge, Dude. I'm still using the Towncrier.com app.
09-13-2016 10:04 AM
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(09-13-2016 10:04 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

03-wink03-old

Afraid both of your recruitment stock took a plunge.
09-13-2016 11:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

(09-13-2016 06:54 AM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  

03-wink03-old

They did this last season, and there have already been a couple this season. One was Hunt & Swanson. Woodside did one, and Norton too I think - maybe together, I forget. My memory is fading in my old age, so not sure who else. Would have to check past tweets.

Shows what I know. I don't remember this from last year and don't remember seeing anything else about it this school year.
09-13-2016 11:41 AM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators

03-wink03-old

Drumming on a hollow tree for local. Smoke signals for long distance.
09-13-2016 12:10 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(09-13-2016 11:38 AM)NewMex RocketFan Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 10:04 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

03-wink03-old

Afraid both of your recruitment stock took a plunge.

Hilariously, there apparently IS a town crier.com.
09-13-2016 03:15 PM
MonclovaRocket Offline
Water Engineer

morse code is my choice --. --- .-. --- -.-. -.- . - ... !
09-13-2016 07:24 PM
Advertisement

northcoastRocket Offline
Hall of Famer

Checked the twitter feed, and the players that have done the takeover this year were Hunt & Swanson, Norton & Perschon, Woodside, and now Rogers & Swift.
09-13-2016 08:33 PM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(09-13-2016 07:24 PM)MonclovaRocket Wrote:  morse code is my choice --. --- .-. --- -.-. -.- . - ... !

GOROCKETS

(I had to run it through an on-line translator. I did know code when I was a kid. It's been way too many years, though.)
09-13-2016 08:55 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

Danzel McKinley-Lewis and Michael Roberts will be doing the Twitter Takeover on the 20th.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/9/19/...h=football
09-19-2016 06:15 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

Maggie Johnston and Maurissa Leonard from the volleyball squad doing the Twitter Takeover tomorrow.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/9/26/...ath=wvball
09-26-2016 08:20 PM
Advertisement

cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

Delando Johnson and Josh Teachey scheduled for October 4th

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/10/3/...h=football
10-03-2016 06:14 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

10-18-2016 06:27 AM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

For some reason this week's Twitter Takeover is on Wednesday. And you can tell that it won't be long before basketball season starts.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/10/25...ath=mbball
10-25-2016 03:59 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

RE: UT Twitter Takeover
Sophie Reecher on Twitter January 25th at noon Eastern

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2017/1/24/...ath=wbball
01-24-2017 05:25 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

RE: UT Twitter Takeover
Softball infielder Chandler Rice doing the Twitter thing Wednesday at noon Eastern.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2017/2/7/s...h=softball
02-07-2017 06:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.