Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

? for houston fans
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
? for houston fans
first congrats on two things: The great win yesterday and enduring the most obnoxious band in college football

Now first the disclaimer.... I know what im about to type is laughable. But a full blown meltdown is taking place amount the Mississippi state fanbase. After losing to south alabama they want to fire cousin eddie and have dreams of two targets. Herman and Briles.

What were you paying Briles? And didnt you just put Herman up near 3 mill a year, which is about what mullens makes.
09-04-2016 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
? for houston fans
(09-04-2016 03:34 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  first congrats on two things: The great win yesterday and enduring the most obnoxious band in college football

Now first the disclaimer.... I know what im about to type is laughable. But a full blown meltdown is taking place amount the Mississippi state fanbase. After losing to south alabama they want to fire cousin eddie and have dreams of two targets. Herman and Briles.

What were you paying Briles? And didnt you just put Herman up near 3 mill a year, which is about what mullens makes.

Everyone wants herman but herman has to want them. I can tell you this herman has no interest in a school that is not in Texas.
09-04-2016 03:39 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: ? for houston fans
See my response in the Herman to OU thread. I sarcastically called for Herman to Miss. State, so it's funny that they actually (I'll take your word for it) brought it up. I hope it was tongue in cheek, because if not, their level of delusion borders on clinical. He's already turned down 2 much better jobs in the SEC.

(09-03-2016 02:49 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Herman gets a $5 million bonus if we're invited to a P5, and his contract is renegotiated to be at least the average of the top 5 coaches in the conference.

Herman could legitimately win a National Championship this year, and his salary is essentially a blank check signed by Tilman Fertitta. Just something to think about before you all put him at every school that loses a game today.

Herman to Mississippi State!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 03:54 PM by Kronke.)
09-04-2016 03:46 PM
vcoog Offline
All American

I Root For: UH
(09-04-2016 03:34 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  first congrats on two things: The great win yesterday and enduring the most obnoxious band in college football

UH wasn't caring about athletics so much during CAB tenure here. He made I think 600k/yr or something laughable by today's standards. Herman I believe is at 2.8 because he gave some of his salary to his assistants. I won't lose any sleep over Mississippi state throwing money at him, he won't go there. It would take something major, and this isn't it.
09-04-2016 03:50 PM
Advertisement

rtcoog Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Coogs
Briles was making $900K/year when he left Houston.
09-04-2016 04:16 PM
CheeseSndwch Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Univ. Houston
Herman also has a $5M performance bonus if UH gets a P5 Invite.
09-04-2016 04:21 PM
CornellCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: UH and Cornell
If Hermann said "no" to South Carolina then Mississippi State should expect a pejorative in front of the "no."

Houston is a much better place long term than Starkvegas.
09-04-2016 05:46 PM
AirRaid Offline
1st String

I Root For: H-TownTakeover
(09-04-2016 03:50 PM)vcoog Wrote:  

UH wasn't caring about athletics so much during CAB tenure here. He made I think 600k/yr or something laughable by today's standards. Herman I believe is at 2.8 because he gave some of his salary to his assistants. I won't lose any sleep over Mississippi state throwing money at him, he won't go there. It would take something major, and this isn't it.

Herman is making 3M plus incentives
09-04-2016 10:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.