Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WBB Schedule
Bookmark and Share
northcoastRocket Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
WBB Schedule
Blade article: http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/663005

Rambling article and I nearly had to draw a map to figure out the whole schedule from that.

Strange to have 3 games in 7 days in November, with one of them being in South Texas. And then less than a week later going to Mexico for the Cancun challenge. So, 5 games in 2 weeks to start the season. Yikes.

Good to see ND and St Bonny both at home.
06-22-2016 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rocket Pirate Offline
1st String

I Root For: Seton Hall
RE: WBB Schedule
It's too bad they can't flip the Cleveland State and Corpus Christi games. Playing at CC on the way to Mexico would be ideal.
06-23-2016 08:50 AM
rocketinchitown Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
I would hope a team of ND's caliber will help sell out Savage for the ladies. I think they deserve it and could potentially be helpful in tourney seeding if it came to that.

ND coach might have seen something out of the rockets recruiting that suggested UT could be quality this year

(06-22-2016 06:34 PM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  Blade article: http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/663005

Rambling article and I nearly had to draw a map to figure out the whole schedule from that.

Strange to have 3 games in 7 days in November, with one of them being in South Texas. And then less than a week later going to Mexico for the Cancun challenge. So, 5 games in 2 weeks to start the season. Yikes.

06-23-2016 10:25 AM
UTNORTH Offline
Water Engineer

(06-23-2016 10:25 AM)rocketinchitown Wrote:  I would hope a team of ND's caliber will help sell out Savage for the ladies. I think they deserve it and could potentially be helpful in tourney seeding if it came to that.

ND coach might have seen something out of the rockets recruiting that suggested UT could be quality this year

(06-22-2016 06:34 PM)northcoastRocket Wrote:  Blade article: http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/663005

I am under the impression that Notre Dame agreed to come here because they are recruiting Zia Cooke of Rogers. While that is their primary motivation, I do think they expect a competitive game, and they are one of the few powerhouse teams in recent years that has been willing to play at a quality mid-major
06-25-2016 10:00 AM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(06-25-2016 10:00 AM)UTNORTH Wrote:  
(06-23-2016 10:25 AM)rocketinchitown Wrote:  I would hope a team of ND's caliber will help sell out Savage for the ladies. I think they deserve it and could potentially be helpful in tourney seeding if it came to that.

I am under the impression that Notre Dame agreed to come here because they are recruiting Zia Cooke of Rogers. While that is their primary motivation, I do think they expect a competitive game, and they are one of the few powerhouse teams in recent years that has been willing to play at a quality mid-major

I figure it as primarily a recruiting ploy along w a road win at a decent team with a large following. Hoping we steal a win and the recruits!
06-25-2016 10:18 AM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-25-2016 10:18 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

I figure it as primarily a recruiting ploy along w a road win at a decent team with a large following. Hoping we steal a win and the recruits!

Looked at their schedule for last year, looks like they have no problem with scheduling mid-majors as away games. Kudos to them. S. Dakota St gave them a good game.

Having a program come in that regularly challenges for the top spot will be pretty exciting for our team and fans.
06-25-2016 10:41 AM
rocketinchitown Offline
1st String

This is how I look at it. Would be nice to steal a home win over a ranked ND.

Besides the run up to the NIT, this could be the potentially the biggest game in sometime at home and loudest at home since the win over USC

Im hoping the Lady Rockets don't start 0-7 again though.

(06-25-2016 10:18 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

06-27-2016 03:22 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

The women's conference schedule has been released. Rockets open conference play at home against Ball State.

http://www.utrockets.com/news/2016/9/6/w...ath=wbball
09-06-2016 11:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.