WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Daniel Braverman SI Interview
ShutupandRow Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: WMU
Daniel Braverman SI Interview
Interviewer is a little painful to listen to, but good interview with Daniel. Starts at 21:30 mark.

Dallas Cowboys draft plans; Daniel Braverman and Christian Westerman by On The Clock Podcast https://soundcloud.com/on-the-clock-nfl-...-westerman on #SoundCloud
04-02-2016 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

RE: Daniel Braverman SI Interview
He makes RegularCitizen on mlive look like a real Ray Watts
04-02-2016 02:44 PM
Moomba Offline
Banned

I Root For: Pers's new id's
Thought he sounded unconvincing in his "praise" of coach. I wouldn't expect him to go off and be negative before draft though, he was concise about his draft position, reasons he gives for declaring this year.

I would have thought if he were so dedicated that he would have wanted to stick around for the MACC and more national spotlight in a bigger bowl.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 11:35 PM by Moomba.)
04-02-2016 05:43 PM
Stampede your face!! Offline
All American

(04-02-2016 02:44 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  He makes RegularCitizen on mlive look like a real Ray Watts

I don't think he needs help with that.
04-02-2016 08:46 PM
Advertisement

brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
I still think he is making a mistake. He may be a mid round selection at best if he came out after his senior year, but I'm not sure he is as high as a mid round this year. He certainly had a great MAC season last year, but next season he would have a great opportunity to Dazzle, and the team should be better too, which tends to get more people paying attention. Having multiple strong seasons is a good thing for a mid major player.

I think he is getting bad advise or just using poor judgement. I wonder if he was in an accademic situation. It just makes very little sense to me, even if he hated fleck.
04-03-2016 08:34 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

He obviously doesn't hate Fleck. Fleck and Ciracca got the best out of our offense and let Mr. Braverman be dominant. There is NO WAY he hates Fleck.
04-03-2016 08:40 AM
Moomba Offline
Banned

(04-03-2016 08:40 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  He obviously doesn't hate Fleck. Fleck and Ciracca got the best out of our offense and let Mr. Braverman be dominant. There is NO WAY he hates Fleck.

Didn't sound like he loved him to me but who knows? Might have been other issues. He sounded like he was reciting talking points when compared to many other guys who discuss coach. I think there's something there, his declaring makes little sense. One more great year and more national exposure could have really helped him IMO.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 11:17 AM by Moomba.)
04-03-2016 10:45 AM
Advertisement

Moomba Offline
Banned

(04-03-2016 08:34 AM)brovol Wrote:  I still think he is making a mistake. He may be a mid round selection at best if he came out after his senior year, but I'm not sure he is as high as a mid round this year. He certainly had a great MAC season last year, but next season he would have a great opportunity to Dazzle, and the team should be better too, which tends to get more people paying attention. Having multiple strong seasons is a good thing for a mid major player.

I think he is getting bad advise or just using poor judgement. I wonder if he was in an accademic situation. It just makes very little sense to me, even if he hated fleck.

Good points.
04-03-2016 10:46 AM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
(04-03-2016 08:40 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  He obviously doesn't hate Fleck. Fleck and Ciracca got the best out of our offense and let Mr. Braverman be dominant. There is NO WAY he hates Fleck.

I don't think he hated fleck either, but others have suggested that may be bravermans motivation to leave.
04-03-2016 03:27 PM
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2016 03:27 PM)brovol Wrote:  

I don't think he hated fleck either, but others have suggested that may be bravermans motivation to leave.

His motivation to leave was opportunity. He might not have this same season this year with the elevation of the run game and Corey Davis on the other side still taking spot light... Not to mention the rise of the young kids waiting in the wings. He made a great decision if NFL draft was his plan... Nothing to do with Fleck... Other than Flecks ability to keep everyone concerned abut their position by his recruiting ability.
04-03-2016 06:06 PM
Advertisement

Moomba Offline
Banned

(04-03-2016 06:06 PM)flushtheherd Wrote:  
(04-03-2016 03:27 PM)brovol Wrote:  

His motivation to leave was opportunity. He might not have this same season this year with the elevation of the run game and Corey Davis on the other side still taking spot light... Not to mention the rise of the young kids waiting in the wings. He made a great decision if NFL draft was his plan... Nothing to do with Fleck... Other than Flecks ability to keep everyone concerned abut their position by his recruiting ability.

^

You're the Flushtheherd that posted on the old web board back in the day right? (Was it BI?) Are you still friends with the gentleman from GR that hosts those large tailgates?

You and I used to send messages quite often if you remember. I've since moved to Melville NY, but am trying to connect with old friends and plan to move back to the west side of Michigan during this summer when I retire. Please let me know when you have a chance.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 06:32 PM by Moomba.)
04-03-2016 06:30 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Momentum for Braverman has seemed to be building over the last week. Our guy is getting drafted. Hopefully to a great situation. Or at least the Lions.
04-09-2016 07:32 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

(04-09-2016 07:32 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  Momentum for Braverman has seemed to be building over the last week. Our guy is getting drafted. Hopefully to a great situation. Or at least the Lions.

He got a great shoutout in the last link I posted (potential NFL draft steals) by NFL.com. Guess I should've been more specific in the thread.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 08:32 PM by Hoekjeness.)
04-09-2016 08:30 PM
Advertisement

ColinApocalypse Offline

A lot of draft analysts have mentioned him on Twitter. He's getting great publicity and has supposedly already met with several teams including the Vikings, Saints and Dolphins. He's slated to meet with the Raiders, Seahawks and Bengals.
04-09-2016 10:01 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Exciting stuff. How cool does he look running down the sidelines in the bowl game?

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2016 05:19 AM by Hiller4Hyz09.)
04-16-2016 05:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.