Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Houston-Navy Ratings
Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
Houston-Navy Ratings
UH-Navy drew a 2.1 nationally at 11am. Not bad, as TCU-Baylor only did a 3.2 in the 7pm primetime slot. UH-Navy pulled a 6.1 in the Houston market at 11am, just behind the Houston area Baylor-TCU 6.5 number (played in the 7pm the prime time slot).

David Barron ‏@dfbarron · 18m18 minutes ago
Navy-UH game Friday morning rated 6.1 on Ch. 13 (No. 1 market nationally). BU-TCU in prime time rated 6.5 (No. 6 nationally).

David Barron ‏@dfbarron · 20m20 minutes ago
ABC Nielsen overnights: OhioSt-Mich 6.8; Iowa-Neb 3.5; BU-TCU 3.2; Navy-UH 2.1. TBA on OU-OkSt becaues OKC rating not reported by Nielsen.
11-29-2015 02:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ElectricCoogaloo Offline
Special Teams

RE: Houston-Navy Ratings
Those are kick ass numbers. Good job, Coogs.
11-29-2015 02:23 PM
Attackcoog Online

Updated national numbers---

David Barron ‏@dfbarron · 27m27 minutes ago
View translation

ABC national overnights: Navy-UH, 2.2; Iowa-Neb, 3.5; OSU-Mich, 6.8; UCLA-USC/NC-NCSt, 3.2; OU-OkSt, 2.6.

David Barron ‏@dfbarron · 23m23 minutes ago
More national overnights: Mizzou-Ark, CBS, 1.3; Ala-Auburn, CBS, 5.3; WSU-Wash, Fox, 1.2; ND-Stanford, Fox, 4.7.

David Barron ‏@dfbarron · 52m52 minutes ago
FS1 Nielsen overnights: TTech-Texas, 0.7; WKy-Marshall, 0.1; OreSt-Ore, 0.5; ISU-WVa, 0.2; KanSt-Kan, 0.1; ASU-Cal, 0.3.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 12:35 PM by Attackcoog.)
11-30-2015 12:17 PM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
Flat out phenomenal sick numbers $$$

This league has plenty outstanding huge market spread, we need our other big market teams continue performing at higher level.

Another reason why the so called p5 teams will be coming after our head coaches, keeping the AAC from improving $$$ nationally.
11-30-2015 12:35 PM
Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
Yes the TV contract is helping we just have that maintain the excellence on the football field
11-30-2015 12:43 PM
Advertisement

Pirate1 Offline
1st String

I Root For: ThePiratesofECU
trended up this year except.....

three programs who will remain nameless...
11-30-2015 01:01 PM
k-vegasbuc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
I really hope we see a big bump in the next tv contract. We just need to make sure our champion goes to an Access bowl every year until that negotiating window.
11-30-2015 01:05 PM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
(11-30-2015 01:05 PM)k-vegasbuc Wrote:  I really hope we see a big bump in the next tv contract. We just need to make sure our champion goes to an Access bowl every year until that negotiating window.

This league is only in it's stretching legs point, muscles aren't even flexed yet... The AAC will get the respected bump $$$ it deserves, eventually.
11-30-2015 01:24 PM
SNF6 Offline
Go To Hell Ole Miss

I Root For: Vol Free USA
(11-30-2015 01:24 PM)BigHouston Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 01:05 PM)k-vegasbuc Wrote:  I really hope we see a big bump in the next tv contract. We just need to make sure our champion goes to an Access bowl every year until that negotiating window.

This league is only in it's stretching legs point, muscles aren't even flexed yet... The AAC will get the respected bump $$$ it deserves, eventually.

I hope we all see that bump in $$$ soon. I am really liking this conference, and I think the country does as well. We are making some great rivalries, the smack shows the intensity of that. Many of us have a shared history already, and know each other's programs well. When the Big XII collapses, we will add a few to make it even better.
11-30-2015 02:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.