Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dear Toledo
Bookmark and Share
BobL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU
Dear Toledo
Please beat WMU Friday and BG in the MACC. Ill be rooting for you even though it means NIU ends their MACWest reign.

Would love to see you get into the Access Bowl.
Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

PS. If we were rivals I could not root for you on Friday..
11-24-2015 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
RE: Dear Toledo
(11-24-2015 11:09 PM)BobL Wrote:  Please beat WMU Friday and BG in the MACC. Ill be rooting for you even though it means NIU ends their MACWest reign.

NIU should leave the MAC.
Must be tough to play in a league without a rivalry game.
Go try that league with SIU in it. Just makes sense since they are your directional opposite.
11-24-2015 11:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
Only want NIU to leave the MAC if we go with. They can still have SIU as their rival.
11-24-2015 11:18 PM
SylRocketFan Offline
Bench Warmer

As someone who has seen both ends of the Toledo - NIU series, I am totally fine with them in the MAC. The truth is, those guys who have been following them the longest know the pain we feel, possibly even to a greater degree. It's been a little while but not so long that I don't remember when we beat them every year, no matter the records. While I dislike them for their recent ability to keep us out of the MACC, I respect what they have done as a program. Oh, and quite frankly, it's done. If we get spoiled now, we can only blame ourselves. Here's to a win on Friday and a trip to MACC and beyond! 04-cheers
11-24-2015 11:23 PM
Boca Rocket Online
Legend

I Root For:
(11-24-2015 11:09 PM)BobL Wrote:  Please beat WMU Friday and BG in the MACC. Ill be rooting for you even though it means NIU ends their MACWest reign.

Thank you BobL! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
11-24-2015 11:25 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

You are too much like me. You try to convince yourself (called pretending) that you want something to happen that is the complete opposite of what you really the result to be. It's because you believe you have such bad luck or are in such a rut that if you cheer for what you really want, you will be disappointed.

Don't try to pull that on a long, long-time Red Sox fan. I figured out what works over 10 years ago. It worked tonight - so you are out of your league to even attempt to go up against my Mojo experience. I'm so good at it that I can even trash talk with my whammy busters and trend reversal moves. My basic moves are about three steps ahead of any mere mortal....seriously.

This is where I drop the mike and walk away...

04-rock
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 11:26 PM by MotoRocket.)
11-24-2015 11:25 PM
Advertisement

BobL Offline
Heisman

(11-24-2015 11:25 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  

You are too much like me. You try to convince yourself (called pretending) that you want something to happen that is the complete opposite of what you really the result to be. It's because you believe you have such bad luck or are in such a rut that if you cheer for what you really want, you will be disappointed.

Don't try to pull that on a long, long-time Red Sox fan. I figured out what works over 10 years ago. It worked tonight - so you are out of your league to even attempt to go up against my Mojo experience. I'm so good at it that I can even trash talk with my whammy busters and trend reversal moves. My basic moves are about three steps ahead of any mere mortal....seriously.

04-rock

Oh my, Im way too old for that sh!t...I posted to offer support nothing more, nothing less.
11-24-2015 11:31 PM
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(11-24-2015 11:31 PM)BobL Wrote:  
(11-24-2015 11:25 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  

04-rock

Oh my, Im way too old for that sh!t...I posted to offer support nothing more, nothing less.

Forgive Moto BobL, he is long-suffering...
11-24-2015 11:33 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
Thanks, Bob! Huskies and Rocket fans have a ....complicated relationship. Friendly enemies? Anyway, we'll take 'em one game at a time and thanks for the support.
11-24-2015 11:44 PM
T-Town Offline
All American

I Root For:

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think that hardly anyone gave Ohio a chance. I know I didn't because NIU usually finds a way to win the games it really needs so this must be especially tough on NIU fans.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving and good luck come bowl season.
11-25-2015 12:06 AM
NIUSox10 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
I dont want to play BGSU with our 4th string fresh qb. Go get em rockets
11-25-2015 12:13 AM
Advertisement

rockytop Offline
1st String

(11-25-2015 12:13 AM)NIUSox10 Wrote:  I dont want to play BGSU with our 4th string fresh qb. Go get em rockets

I thought your freshman qb looked great during the 4q TD drive. The cupboard appears to be full in Huskie land
11-25-2015 08:49 AM
shack66 Offline
2nd String

I don't know what some of our fans are thinking? I definitely want you to lose to WMU and let us in the back door, and see what our 5th string walk on QB can do with a little prep time. Should you beat WMU, then I will root for you to get to a NY6 bowl and cheer for every domino to fall your way. But not until my Huskies are fully out of the picture.

Not much of a chance for us, but their is a chance. Would love to still make try and win the MACC and a bowl game to finish with another double digit win season.

I'll be rooting for you guys after Friday.
11-25-2015 10:57 AM
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(11-25-2015 10:57 AM)shack66 Wrote:  I don't know what some of our fans are thinking? I definitely want you to lose to WMU and let us in the back door, and see what our 5th string walk on QB can do with a little prep time. Should you beat WMU, then I will root for you to get to a NY6 bowl and cheer for every domino to fall your way. But not until my Huskies are fully out of the picture.

Not much of a chance for us, but their is a chance. Would love to still make try and win the MACC and a bowl game to finish with another double digit win season.

I'll be rooting for you guys after Friday.

Perfectly understandable...
11-25-2015 12:31 PM
42 of Blue Crew Offline
Special Teams

Thanks BobL we're hoping for a big payday for the MAC with an access bowl. It'll take a ton of help to get there, but much like NIU's trip to the Orange Bowl it's huge for the conference. I appreciate your support! Hope both of your QB's have a quick recovery, you hate to see a loss that way.
11-25-2015 01:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sarasotahuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Donators

I was thinking this way too. I suspect that I'll change my mind by Friday.
11-25-2015 01:06 PM
Advertisement

MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-24-2015 11:13 PM)owen Wrote:  

Go try that league with SIU in it. Just makes sense since they are your directional opposite.
Still pissed you lost AGAIN to NIU, always next year....
11-25-2015 02:36 PM
PTLROCK Offline
1st String

Thanks for the well wishes BobL. I was so convinced watching a little of the earlier Ohio - BGSUCKS game that I paid no attention. Ohio seemed decimated with injuries and were no threat to BGSUCKs in that game. I found out via text at 11:00 PM last night that OU beat NIU. I was beside myself. NIU usually finishes so well, I figured it was a foregone conclusion. Was planning to root for you in the MACC.

I would assume the Rockets are mature enough with the team having many Jr's and Sr's to appreciate the opportunity in front of them.

Go Rockets!! Thanks again and good luck to your guys.
11-25-2015 03:54 PM
Terry Offline
All American

I Root For: The Rockets
(11-24-2015 11:13 PM)owen Wrote:  

SIU is a FCS school....
NIU is a FBS school.....
can not be in the same league because they are in different NCAA Divisions. They can be "rivals" in basketball but not football.
11-25-2015 04:19 PM
AquaRocket Offline
Special Teams

Way to choke last night. You guys folded like a cheap suit.
11-25-2015 05:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.