Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good game Appy St
Bookmark and Share
Fanof49ASU Online
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
Good game Appy St
Looking forward to many more with you guys. Hopefully, carbon copies of tonight. 04-cheers
11-05-2015 11:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RamblinRedWolf44 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas StAte
RE: Good game Appy St
Indeed. Glad to have y'all in the belt-go beat Lil Pauly at Idaho next week
11-05-2015 11:18 PM
Check Yosef Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
Re: RE: Good game Appy St
(11-05-2015 11:03 PM)Fanof49ASU Wrote:  Looking forward to many more with you guys. Hopefully, carbon copies of tonight. 04-cheers

Just reverse the score and I agree
11-05-2015 11:52 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Online
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
It's not over yet...there's still a Volleyball match Sunday and Thursday to be played out.
11-05-2015 11:57 PM
BurlingtonApp Offline
1st String

You might as well just let us have volleyball, we need an SBC championship bad and it doesn't look like football is an option anymore this year.
11-06-2015 12:04 AM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Online

(11-06-2015 12:04 AM)BurlingtonApp Wrote:  You might as well just let us have volleyball, we need an SBC championship bad and it doesn't look like football is an option anymore this year.

Funny thing is, there might be more on the line in Volleyball. Both teams have a good shot at the NCAA tournament.
11-06-2015 12:07 AM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
A couple of things....

App State fans are very gracious in defeat.

But this week we had some App State fans who didn't have much respect for A-State. We have been a dangerous team for everyone in conference that we have faced for several years. Flaky sometimes, but very dangerous. We do have a lot of talent, and we really can bite.

This week we had some A-State fans who didn't have much respect for App State. What they have accomplished in this conference in a year and a half deserves respect. Their transition to FBS has been superb. The quality of their team this year has been a huge positive for everyone in the conference. They have made our conference better. Everyone should put the "but FCS" digs to rest...permanently. They (and Georgia Southern) are not just fill ins for teams that left....they are an upgrade.
11-06-2015 12:36 AM
Advertisement

Fanof49ASU Online
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
I agree.
11-06-2015 12:39 AM
chiefsfan Online

(11-06-2015 12:36 AM)ark30inf Wrote:  A couple of things....

App State fans are very gracious in defeat.

But this week we had some App State fans who didn't have much respect for A-State. We have been a dangerous team for everyone in conference that we have faced for several years. Flaky sometimes, but very dangerous. We do have a lot of talent, and we really can bite.

This week we had some A-State fans who didn't have much respect for App State. What they have accomplished in this conference in a year and a half deserves respect. Their transition to FBS has been superb. The quality of their team this year has been a huge positive for everyone in the conference. They have made our conference better. Everyone should put the "but FCS" digs to rest...permanently. They (and Georgia Southern) are not just fill ins for teams that left....they are an upgrade.

This, Reading our message board right now is like reading the diary of a bipolar man. We had a lot of fans who didn't respect App because they have "FCS recruited players on their roster" I really hope we can put that to bed now. Same with some App fans just assuming they were going to run through us just because. It just doesn't work that way in the Sun Belt. Georgia Southern's season last year was the exception and not the rule when it comes to this league.
11-06-2015 12:40 AM
Advertisement

Saint3333 Offline
Hall of Famer

Thanks your guys played a great game.

Some don't like to be called "Appy", just an FYI.

This game unfortunately had a lot of similarities to last years in reverse. Turnovers, injuries, penalties, and a dominating second half running game were the stories.

Other than a couple drops Ark st played a near perfect game with no turnovers and only 5 yards of penalties (pretty unbelievable for the most penalized team in the conference).

Once App went -3 in turnovers I knew we were in trouble. When you have two evenly matched teams the one with a +3 TO margin wins 95% of the time.

I hope Chapman's injury isn't too serious I can't take watching us one hop every other snap.

Congrats to the 2015 SBC champs, you outplayed us last night.

Before last night I wasn't in favor of a championship game, but after the game I've changed my mind.
11-06-2015 07:51 AM
The Howling Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Arkansas State
Duly noted about the "Appy" thing, much the same way people from Arkansas hate being referred to as Ar-Kansas. Great game and good luck the rest of the year.
11-06-2015 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.