Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Biggest game of the week?
Bookmark and Share
MU42 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall
Biggest game of the week?
Just curious as to what non-MU, WKU, So Miss, and MTSU posters think. Personally two schools with winning records is the biggest game for me. The other, while it is a rivalry, could leave with one team at 2-4 and might not make a bowl.
10-04-2015 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Psychored Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WKU
RE: Biggest game of the week?
(10-04-2015 08:44 AM)MU42 Wrote:  Just curious as to what non-MU, WKU, So Miss, and MTSU posters think. Personally two schools with winning records is the biggest game for me. The other, while it is a rivalry, could leave with one team at 2-4 and might not make a bowl.

The next one! That should be everyone's biggest game of the week. Looking at the current standings,there's a chance we may not get enough 6 win teams to cover our Bowl opportunities. That would really suck if it happens! 03-hissyfit
10-04-2015 08:47 AM
Cscollis Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: La Tech
Biggest game is MU and USM this weekend. If USM beat MU, they are truly a threat in the west to LaTech. Right now Tech and USM are the best in the west and I think WKU and MU are the best in the East. The MUTS and Rice round out the top 6.

Is Rockhead playing, I don't see MU winning without him.
10-04-2015 10:08 AM
USM@FTL Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
That USM La Tech game to end the season will be for the championship game. Hope we can bring ya'll a sellout.
10-04-2015 10:52 AM
CoachMaclid Offline
All American

I Root For: Marshall
I tend to think that MTSU-WKU is the biggest as it will define the East for the rest if the season. A MTSU win and it's a horse race. A WKU win and there's likely one meaningful game left in the East Division this year.

The Southern Miss-Marshall result won't change stick's "Who controls their destiny" thread at all (though it will take away any remaining safety net for one of those teams). I think it's important for Southern Miss trying to announce its return to the top of the league, but this game won't have significant ramifications around the league.
10-04-2015 10:59 AM
Advertisement

wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Both games a huge for the opposing fan bases. WKU fans will be pulling for a Marshall loss and Marsahll fans will be pulling for a WKU loss. Two huge games that have equal impact
10-04-2015 10:06 PM
NanoDawg Offline
1st String

I Root For: LaTech
(10-04-2015 10:52 AM)USM@FTL Wrote:  That USM La Tech game to end the season will be for the championship game. Hope we can bring ya'll a sellout.

It is always a fight when we play each other. Hope both Tech and USM win out until we meet in the last game of the regular season - winner takes all :)
10-04-2015 10:32 PM
SApuro Offline
All American

I Root For: UTSA and USM
I've been waiting for Tech ever since the schedule came out.

If UTSA went 1-11 I'd be ok as long as we kicked Tech's teeth in.

Those country Louisiana boys just piss me off.
10-04-2015 10:49 PM
HogDawg Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LA Tech
(10-04-2015 10:49 PM)SApuro Wrote:  I've been waiting for Tech ever since the schedule came out.

Don't worry.....I've already warned LA Tech fans to hold on tight to their wallets and to leave their Rolex's at home, because we're playing Larry "the leech" Coker and the dirtiest team in the conference. Should be fun. 04-cheers
10-04-2015 11:04 PM
Advertisement

goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
To me, definitely USM - MU. If we win, we march straight down to the MTSU game, most likely undefeated in cusa. Then that game is huge, as we may end in a 3 way tie in the east this year i believe, and unfortunately, i think that would put WKU in the title game.

Anyway. Huge game Friday night. I am extremely excited about it. We rarely have night games in the joan and it makes for a great atmosphere usually.
10-04-2015 11:29 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
Some of the posters on our board are posting that the Rice-FAU game this weekend is a huge game. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.
10-05-2015 12:32 AM
Dawgxas Offline
#FreeDeb025

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
(10-04-2015 11:04 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 10:49 PM)SApuro Wrote:  I've been waiting for Tech ever since the schedule came out.

Don't worry.....I've already warned LA Tech fans to hold on tight to their wallets and to leave their Rolex's at home, because we're playing Larry "the leech" Coker and the dirtiest team in the conference. Should be fun. 04-cheers

03-lmfao Coker must devote a week of practice teaching cheap shots
10-05-2015 12:38 AM
SApuro Offline
All American

I Root For: UTSA and USM
(10-05-2015 12:38 AM)Dawgxas Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 11:04 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  

03-lmfao Coker must devote a week of practice teaching cheap shots
If you're coming to San Antonio I'm sure you will be happy with our Texas hospitality.

As for the game I don't consider us a dirty team.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 07:42 AM by SApuro.)
10-05-2015 07:42 AM
Advertisement

goliath74 Offline

I Root For: FAU, FSU
(10-05-2015 12:32 AM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Some of the posters on our board are posting that the Rice-FAU game this weekend is a huge game. I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Given the shellacking Rice received last weekend, this may truly be a big game now. For both schools.
10-05-2015 08:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pilot172000 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tech/ Bama
(10-04-2015 10:52 AM)USM@FTL Wrote:  That USM La Tech game to end the season will be for the championship game. Hope we can bring ya'll a sellout.

This.
10-05-2015 08:21 AM
TeKERaider Offline
1st String

I Root For: MTSU
I guess I am biased but the loser of the USM-MU game still controls their fate. The MT-WKU loser is outside looking in. I think that makes it bigger. I don't think the fact that we are 2-3 is relavent. Our losses are to 2 sec and a big 10 school. We are relevant until we lose a conference game. Which will probably be this week.
10-05-2015 08:21 AM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
(10-05-2015 08:21 AM)TeKERaider Wrote:  I guess I am biased but the loser of the USM-MU game still controls their fate. The MT-WKU loser is outside looking in. I think that makes it bigger. I don't think the fact that we are 2-3 is relavent. Our losses are to 2 sec and a big 10 school. We are relevant until we lose a conference game. Which will probably be this week.

Let's just say tat both are equally important for the schools involved and more on...04-cheers
10-05-2015 08:38 AM
El Runner Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UT & UTSA
So this week we're play bLAh Tech floppers. Should be interesting to see who flops this time.
10-05-2015 09:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.