WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Serious Question
Charm City Bronco Offline
Fights for Justice

I Root For: WMU
Serious Question
So it's OK for guys like uclaboozehound and CD/CD1/CD2, aka [REDACTED], to trash David Drew by name in this forum, but it's NOT OK for us to cite people named in public documents like court filings?

If someone from the board could please cite the logic in that without coming across as a total hypocrite, I'd not only appreciate it, but I'd also be very impressed.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 11:37 AM by ColinApocalypse.)
10-02-2015 10:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Dirty Ernie Offline
Heisman

RE: Serious Question
Sometimes as part of an agreement, people sign a non-disclosure arrangement, i.e., we are settling up and letting sleeping dogs lie.

Always found this a good policy in interpersonal relations, if there is a conflict and it is resolved, don't bring it up again. Serves little purpose.

Especially true with your wife or girlfriend!
10-02-2015 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user
Nacho Offline
Heisman

Thought there was some policy out there about not saying the actual names of posters?
10-02-2015 11:16 AM
Advertisement

MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(10-02-2015 11:16 AM)Nacho Wrote:  Thought there was some policy out there about not saying the actual names of posters?

Not specifically, just AUP that "personal attacks on other posters..." may be deleted.
10-02-2015 11:29 AM
BCBronco Offline
All American

(10-02-2015 10:53 AM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  So it's OK for guys like uclaboozehound and CD/CD1/CD2, aka Dan Burgardt, to trash David Drew by name in this forum, but it's NOT OK for us to cite people named in public documents like court filings?

If someone from the board could please cite the logic in that without coming across as a total hypocrite, I'd not only appreciate it, but I'd also be very impressed.

I guess I would ask you what's the point? What worthwhile outcome is there to naming names? If its just to appease your sense of vindication or self-righteousness why bother?
10-02-2015 11:33 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

David Drew's user handle on this forum is...David Drew. He is also a public figure, a writer for Mlive. Criticism comes with the job.

For everyone else, it's not okay to use actual names in this forum without consent. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Thread closed.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 11:40 AM by ColinApocalypse.)
10-02-2015 11:40 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.