WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Those not interested in the Flush vs RL... avoid
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
Those not interested in the Flush vs RL... avoid
Hey RL... here's my actual message.. in its ENTIRETY as copied from my sent messages..

Quote:Hey... guy! I don't think I have ever actually sent you a "private" message... I may have sent Desert one or two... possibly... Not sure you are one in the same...

Lets be the intelligent individuals that we are... I know you make it an effort to piss people off.. (wether you even care..)... to drive more response... It's the Jerry Springer effect... People are going to respond to direct insult, insinuation... and thus drive thread responses through the roof... But honestly... Are you an actual fan of WMU? If so... Is there a way that we can co-exist out here ... where we can get in our shots... drive traffic... and still get more people excited about talking WMU sports on this site (and by the way.. i have absolutely NO affiliation with this place whatsoever...)... ??

I just need to figure out a way for a few of us content loving hogs.. to get more content loving hogs out here... I mean... I really do like your commentary... if we had enough people to continually add ACTUAL WMU FOOTBALL relevant content in the middle... or rather have a few threads that actually ONLY spoke WMU football specific content... if you are desert... your basketball forum behavior is completely different... something of a jeckl and hyde type ... don't tell anyone else... but I think we both actually get along in the basketball forum... shhh...

Just saying... I know if we were in a parking lot before a game with a few beers.. we would likely be having a great banter back and forth... (if you brought the beer.. of course.. ).

Keep me posted ...

-J

God forbid I tried to be a "nice guy".... but I NEVER asked about your actual site... or even cared about it... just thought you might be a better individual than you have obviously proven... and try to find ways to bring more people to this site... but alas... your a douche... have been... and continually prove to be... At this point... The only reason you ARENT on my ignore list is because I want to see others call you out for your moronic postings and blind hatred of a team that represents your alma matter (which at this point I am almost challenging)...

You are one of the largest reasons people don't post here... and if thats your goal... than good for you... but if thats where you want to hang your hat... then I am actually sorry for you...
09-24-2015 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Nacho Offline
Heisman

RE: Those not interested in the Flush vs RL... avoid
Just... win... baby...
09-24-2015 08:51 PM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

I Root For: LawyersGuns n $
Your next message asked for my site, you liar. Man you're a baby.
09-24-2015 08:54 PM
Advertisement

rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-24-2015 08:51 PM)Nacho Wrote:  Just... win... baby...

He's been angry ever since....
09-24-2015 08:55 PM
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-24-2015 08:54 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  Your next message asked for my site, you liar. Man you're a baby.

nope...my next message was calling you out for posting my first message on the board in an effort to make yourself important. See below:

Quote:Not that it matters... but I didn't throw your ass under the bus to the mod when he PM'd me... even after you threw our PM's out in public... Could have easily told him that you spammed me about your new board... and I didn't.... because I am not a little school girl looking for attention.

You ******* douche bag.
09-24-2015 08:57 PM
Advertisement

Nacho Offline
Heisman

It would be cool if the hating on other posters would just drop completely. I think that is the problem, Flush, no offense. You just keep bringing it up and the problem that you are complaining about snowballs.
09-24-2015 08:57 PM
flushtheherd Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-24-2015 08:57 PM)Nacho Wrote:  It would be cool if the hating on other posters would just drop completely. I think that is the problem, Flush, no offense. You just keep bringing it up and the problem that you are complaining about snowballs.

Hey Guy... did you read the title...AVOID if you don't want to be in the middle... I am just sick of him making sh!it up... that is all...
09-24-2015 09:03 PM
Advertisement

rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-24-2015 08:57 PM)flushtheherd Wrote:  
(09-24-2015 08:54 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  Your next message asked for my site, you liar. Man you're a baby.

nope...my next message was calling you out for posting my first message on the board in an effort to make yourself important. See below:

Quote:Not that it matters... but I didn't throw your ass under the bus to the mod when he PM'd me... even after you threw our PM's out in public... Could have easily told him that you spammed me about your new board... and I didn't.... because I am not a little school girl looking for attention.

You ******* douche bag.

You forgot

Quote:Its apparent that YOUR board is private... so how would I be amazed if I cannot even see it?

My point was... to give some of our opponents (non-MAC) a place to come start conversations... and not punk-ing them out and forcing them away... If your board is private than great... but doesn't really address what I was talking about...

What is your board by the way? What is the secret pass word? :)
09-24-2015 09:04 PM
ColinApocalypse Offline

Enough.
Nacho Offline
Heisman

DELETE STUFF COLIN!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.