Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Memphis Madness Date, Oct 24
Bookmark and Share
DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Memphis Madness Date, Oct 24
Now, I am confused. There were tons of posts on here saying MEMPHIS MADNESS was cancelled. Apparently....that is not the case. It is set for Oct 24.

http://www.gotigersgo.com/news/2015/8/28...ath=mbball
08-29-2015 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
RE: Memphis Madness Date, Oct 24
The Lawsons are the Real Deal, and they are working harder than anyone Pastner has had yet....They are out to prove something to Tigernation TrUeTh.....Also Nick Marshall is working extremely hard right now as is Markel, Ricky, and Burrell....Staff trying to get Shaq and play more like a Rodman type, Just defend your tail off and guard your house ( Rim Protector) And Hustle and gets rebounds and out hustle his opponent.....Damon and his staff are being heavy work horses right now.....Lets see how this plays out....NO WAY was Austin Getting more Minutes than Dedric Lawson, Not enough talent to do that.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-29-2015 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
Damn. I'll be in NYC and will miss justin Timberlake.
08-29-2015 12:55 PM
HiltonHeadMemFan Offline
Banned

I Root For: Honesty
There will be dozens of fans there
08-29-2015 12:56 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Hmmmm.....02-13-banana
Does that mean we won't need tickets..we can just sprint for the best seats.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 01:11 PM by snowtiger.)
08-29-2015 01:10 PM
Smith Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis
I like this. Keeps things fresh. This will give everyone the opportunity to get a future NBA ballplayers autograph. I still have an autographed basketball from Cal's first team here with Cal's and Earl Barron's autograph. I don't think anyone then would have predicted that Earl would have a long NBA career. Those who don't go will be the losers.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015 01:34 PM by Smith.)
08-29-2015 01:33 PM
Advertisement

Smith Offline
1st String

"Prior to Memphis Madness/FanFest, the University of Memphis Athletic Department will hold its annual Select-A-Seat for those fans still wanting to purchase season tickets for the 2015-16 campaign. More details for the Select-A-Seat event will be announced later."

I like this part. Which one of you are giving up their tickets. I will be looking for a couple of good seats. Please post the seat numbers you're giving up and if they're good seats
08-29-2015 01:55 PM
Trapper John Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers
I like this, too. Personally I still would have liked to have seen it held at the Fieldhouse, but I definitely like the idea of an afternoon event.
08-29-2015 02:13 PM
2tigers Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U of M and LSU
(08-29-2015 01:55 PM)Smith Wrote:  "Prior to Memphis Madness/FanFest, the University of Memphis Athletic Department will hold its annual Select-A-Seat for those fans still wanting to purchase season tickets for the 2015-16 campaign. More details for the Select-A-Seat event will be announced later."

I like this part. Which one of you are giving up their tickets. I will be looking for a couple of good seats. Please post the seat numbers you're giving up and if they're good seats

I like this idea also. All the fans that say they are going to give up their tickets until Pastner is gone should post their section and seat numbers for those fans that have wanted to buy tickets for years. This way when the program is turned around with or without Pastner. We will have fans that really want to be true tiger fans of the program and not just when we are winning. Lets see how many of you will actually post your section and seat numbers. Go tigers.
08-29-2015 02:27 PM
HiltonHeadMemFan Offline
Banned

I Root For: Honesty
(08-29-2015 02:27 PM)2tigers Wrote:  
(08-29-2015 01:55 PM)Smith Wrote:  "Prior to Memphis Madness/FanFest, the University of Memphis Athletic Department will hold its annual Select-A-Seat for those fans still wanting to purchase season tickets for the 2015-16 campaign. More details for the Select-A-Seat event will be announced later."

I like this idea also. All the fans that say they are going to give up their tickets until Pastner is gone should post their section and seat numbers for those fans that have wanted to buy tickets for years. This way when the program is turned around with or without Pastner. We will have fans that really want to be true tiger fans of the program and not just when we are winning. Lets see how many of you will actually post your section and seat numbers. Go tigers.

I really enjoy when people that don't have tickets or give to the university like to tell me what it takes to be a good fan.
08-29-2015 02:30 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
I'm glad they are having this. I'm really glad it looks like the focus will be back on basketball (no 'entertainer').

I like it.
08-29-2015 02:43 PM
Advertisement

tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

what a great idea. Rely on a message board post rather than, you know, call the scholarship office and get tickets.
08-29-2015 02:45 PM
2tigers Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U of M and LSU
(08-29-2015 02:45 PM)tiger2000 Wrote:  

what a great idea. Rely on a message board post rather than, you know, call the scholarship office and get tickets.

I have my tickets and plan on keeping them.But I would love to see who has the guts to tell this board they are giving up their tickets so other people could get those seats. If you are , will you be the first one to post your section and seats. We have gone thru a lot of bad coaches and seasons since my family moved here in 1958 from New Orleans. But I have not given up my season tickets that my dad bought to this day because I support my school not the coach. Go Tigers
08-29-2015 06:01 PM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

(08-29-2015 06:01 PM)2tigers Wrote:  
(08-29-2015 02:45 PM)tiger2000 Wrote:  

I have my tickets and plan on keeping them.But I would love to see who has the guts to tell this board they are giving up their tickets so other people could get those seats. If you are , will you be the first one to post your section and seats. We have gone thru a lot of bad coaches and seasons since my family moved here in 1958 from New Orleans. But I have not given up my season tickets that my dad bought to this day because I support my school not the coach. Go Tigers

I'm not giving up my tickets - even if mimi was coach and the alias known as bigbob was an assistant, I wouldn't give up my tickets. I support an institution and a sports program, not the coach or selective sports.

there is a deadline to renew and a process in place for changing tickets based upon points. "Hey I'm giving up my tickets and here is the section and row" message board posts would have zero impact on this.

If you have season tickets and write TSF and ticket checks, you should know this.
08-29-2015 06:19 PM
DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
It would seem to make a lot more sense....if you are going to protest by not going to the games....to keep your seats but to sell your tickets to someone else thus keeping your seats in your name. You can go to stubhub.com or some similar site and sell your tickets but keep your seating for when you decide you are ready to return to supporting the team and the U of M. In that way, when you decide you want to go to the games again.....say if the team is 10-0 and ranked.....you can start going again and decide to support the team by your attendance....since they are now winning. In other words....if they are not winning...you do not go because you do not support the team. But...if they happen to start winning this year....you will still have your seats and can pretend that you are a true fan that supports the team...win of lose....even though you are not that kind of a fan. Makes more sense.
08-29-2015 10:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigbob Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Yes, yes, yes indeed.

All the nattering nabobs predicting doom and gloom, empty seats, Pastner's demise and muttering their nothingness over and over to the other 8 in their group....should decidedly put their tickets where their loud mouths have been.

We real Tiger fans are looking forward to Oct 24 and the entire season.

1. Good riddance to the nobs

2. Go Tigers
08-29-2015 11:23 PM
Advertisement

Smith Offline
1st String

(08-29-2015 11:23 PM)bigbob Wrote:  

Yes, yes, yes indeed.

All the nattering nabobs predicting doom and gloom, empty seats, Pastner's demise and muttering their nothingness over and over to the other 8 in their group....should decidedly put their tickets where their loud mouths have been.

We real Tiger fans are looking forward to Oct 24 and the entire season.

1. Good riddance to the nobs

2. Go Tigers

Good post btiger.
08-30-2015 12:10 AM
80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Apparently.
10-24-2015 01:08 PM
Dylan Offline
All American

I Root For:
10-24-2015 01:44 PM
FUT Offline
Banned

I Root For: clarity
Ouch. Thats a bad look.
10-24-2015 01:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.