Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

D1 Sports has Tulane baseball projected to College Station baseball Regional
Savacool Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulane
To get there we need to win the Memphis series starting tomorrow Tursday. A&M is a much better regional than up River to LSU A&M number one ranked in the nation. Feel sorry for the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Cajuns ULL going there.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 02:02 PM by Savacool.)
05-13-2015 01:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DowdyPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
RE: D1 Sports has Tulane baseball projected to College Station baseball Regional
Is there not a Tulane board anywhere on the internet?
05-13-2015 02:20 PM
NBPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Georgetown
RE: D1 Sports has Tulane baseball projected to College Station baseball Regional
D1 gives the AAC three in: Tulane, ECU, Houston
05-13-2015 02:22 PM
wavefan12 Offline
All American

(05-13-2015 02:20 PM)DowdyPirate Wrote:  Is there not a Tulane board anywhere on the internet?

He posted the exact same thing there as well. He is our curse.
05-13-2015 02:30 PM
Savacool Offline
1st String

Hello this is the AAC board and if you forgot Tulane is a member of the AAC. This type of thread is great for the development of an outstanding AAC baseball conference. It will only get better! What is your problem knocking Tulane? There is no trolling between AAC members. Our only common goal in to built up the AAC Conference as the best in the nation.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 03:28 PM by Savacool.)
05-13-2015 02:34 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
I wouldn't say A&M is a "much" better situation than LSU, both are pretty salty.

Surprised to see USF out.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 02:39 PM by Kronke.)
05-13-2015 02:39 PM
Advertisement

DUPERGREENIE Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TULANE
Jonathan is the hemorrhoid of Tulane athletics.
05-13-2015 05:17 PM
DowdyPirate Offline
Heisman

(05-13-2015 02:34 PM)Savacool Wrote:  Hello this is the AAC board and if you forgot Tulane is a member of the AAC. This type of thread is great for the development of an outstanding AAC baseball conference. It will only get better! What is your problem knocking Tulane? There is no trolling between AAC members. Our only common goal in to built up the AAC Conference as the best in the nation.

Hello this is the AAC board not the Tulane board. If we started mundane threads like this for every team we would be full of worthless crap to filter through.

I apologize to other Tulane fans for biting
05-13-2015 05:26 PM
PurpleReigns Offline
I AM...PURPLE AND GOLD!

(05-13-2015 02:20 PM)DowdyPirate Wrote:  Is there not a Tulane board anywhere on the internet?

And can we banish Savacool to only posting on it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 06:28 PM by PurpleReigns.)
05-13-2015 06:27 PM
isidnirb Offline
1st String

(05-13-2015 02:34 PM)Savacool Wrote:  Hello this is the AAC board and if you forgot Tulane is a member of the AAC. This type of thread is great for the development of an outstanding AAC baseball conference. It will only get better! What is your problem knocking Tulane? There is no trolling between AAC members. Our only common goal in to built up the AAC Conference as the best in the nation.

No idea Tulane is in AAC. When did that happen?
05-13-2015 08:59 PM
Savacool Offline
1st String

Dupre You are crude vulgar and from the parish? Not a Tulane graduate or gentleman by your crude language and attacks. Have a good day.
05-13-2015 09:05 PM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(05-13-2015 09:05 PM)Savacool Wrote:  Dupre You are crude vulgar and from the parish? Not a Tulane graduate or gentleman by your crude language and attacks. Have a good day.

You wouldn't know what a gentleman is, even if it walked up and shook your hand.

Troll.
05-13-2015 09:31 PM
DUPERGREENIE Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TULANE
(05-13-2015 09:05 PM)Savacool Wrote:  Dupre You are crude vulgar and from the parish? Not a Tulane graduate or gentleman by your crude language and attacks. Have a good day.

You claim to be a Tulane grad, but you misspelled duper.... Apparently haven't comprehend that I am not from 'da parish' nor figured out how to post a simple link to a board. You have asked a few times to have "Steve" delete or ban someone on here when "Steve" runs the go.tula site. People constantly want you banned on both sites, make fun of your lack of athletic knowledge and your ball hanging of LSU. several people have called you out to show your face at a Tulane ball game but you are way to much of a coward to do so.

If by chance you are a Tulane grad do the university a favor and stop linking them with you. You are either an epic troll or an epic idiot. I would pity your life but it's clearly not something worth pitying.
05-13-2015 09:38 PM
vcoog Offline
All American

I Root For: UH
Lay off the guy. His posts are mildly annoying, and too specific sometimes, but doesn't deserve hate. To be honest, I thought Tulane was a terrible add to this conference. I'm not excited about anything happening there, but I understand there are people who are, and I certainly believe in his/her right to post things about Tulane athletics on Tulane's Athletic Conference board.

That being said, if Tulane is going to make any waves in their inaugural year, the Tourney in Clearwater is their best shot. All the best.
05-14-2015 04:34 AM
Savacool Offline
1st String

Thanks for your support.
05-14-2015 04:59 AM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(05-13-2015 05:26 PM)DowdyPirate Wrote:  

Hello this is the AAC board not the Tulane board. If we started mundane threads like this for every team we would be full of worthless crap to filter through.

Uh, we currently have a thread discussing the fate of UAB football and have had repeated threads discussing European soccer...on the AAC board...both of which were started by ECU fans. We also have repeated threads about adding UMass, Rice, Army, and every other program under the sun to this conference.

This thread's not a problem. If you don't like it, don't read it.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 05:50 AM by BearcatJerry.)
05-14-2015 05:41 AM
Advertisement

vcoog Offline
All American

I Root For: UH
(05-14-2015 04:59 AM)Savacool Wrote:  Thanks for your support.

You do you, brotha. You made a good point about the unity of a conference, and supporting all the teams in that conference. I watched the Memphis/BYU bowl game for more than just the fight at the end the other day, and it made me realize I'm growing to appreciate teams in this league.
05-14-2015 06:34 AM
isidnirb Offline
1st String

Sad. Started with simple joking at Tulane then turned into nasty personality attack.

Too easy to say and act tough/vulgar/nasty from a keyboard.
05-14-2015 06:41 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
(05-14-2015 05:41 AM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  
(05-13-2015 05:26 PM)DowdyPirate Wrote:  

Uh, we currently have a thread discussing the fate of UAB football and have had repeated threads discussing European soccer...on the AAC board...both of which were started by ECU fans. We also have repeated threads about adding UMass, Rice, Army, and every other program under the sun to this conference.

This thread's not a problem. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Plus there are multiple team specific threads just on the first page. Just because you don't like a poster, it doesn't give you the right to be an ass.
05-14-2015 08:51 AM
goodknightfl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

only if one likes to talk to themselves. 03-lmfao
05-14-2015 08:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.