UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Alumni Ass. letter
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
Alumni Ass. letter
An actual e-mail from Wes Smith pimping the Football Fundraiser actually arrived in my inbox this morning.

He's still got a ways to go before he erases this image:

[Image: 13chappatte-sfSpan.jpg]
05-12-2015 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FNblazer Offline
#freeuab

I Root For: UAB

BlazerTalk Award
RE: Alumni Ass. letter
Never has an abbreviation looked so intentional. 05-stirthepot
05-12-2015 01:33 PM
blazerwkr Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
I was thinking along the same lines
05-12-2015 04:24 PM
Advertisement

BlazrDawg Offline
Heisman

(05-12-2015 12:11 PM)58-56 Wrote:  An actual e-mail from Wes Smith pimping the Football Fundraiser actually arrived in my inbox this morning.

can you copy and paste here??
05-12-2015 06:07 PM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
(05-12-2015 06:07 PM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  
(05-12-2015 12:11 PM)58-56 Wrote:  An actual e-mail from Wes Smith pimping the Football Fundraiser actually arrived in my inbox this morning.

can you copy and paste here??

The original is much prettier, with a logo and shadow type etc.

Support the sustainability of football, bowling, and rifle.

The UAB Athletics Assessment Task Force met in an open forum at Bartow Arena on Thursday, May 7, 2015. The meeting was an update on the subcommittee of Public/Private Support.

In an effort to fulfill the charge given to the UAB Athletics Assessment Task Force to conduct an independent review of the sustainability of the football, bowling, and rifle programs, the Task Force subcommittee of Public/Private Support will continue to be assessing donor interest over a five-year period. The meeting over-viewed the ongoing plan to secure the financial resources necessary and now provides an opportunity for the Birmingham community to be involved in the subcommittee's efforts. As verified at the meeting, these five-year pledges will indicate the level of support necessary.

Those interested in making a pledge to support the sustainability of football, bowling, and rifle are encouraged to by clicking here. In the event the purpose of the pledge is unable to be met because the athletic programs remain discontinued, the financial agreement has the option to be null and void. Please complete the form and return it to:

Wes Smith
Chair of the Athletic Assessment Task Force by email or mail: 3405 4th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35222

Or

Justin Craft
Chair of the Task Force Subcommittee for Public/Private Support by email or mail:
Nowlin and Associates, 2718 20th S #100, Birmingham, AL 35209
SUPPORT HERE
05-12-2015 06:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.