I Root For: America
Chimprule, slappytard logic at it's best
Justifying chimp recruting slappy style

chiprule
Quote:Member
1346 posts this site
Posted: Today 9:34 AM
Re: Draft
So, 1 drafted and 6 FA's from, basically, Enos first class. Would be interesting to know how highly that class was ranked. Not bad for a boring non-recruiter. Any reason to think that his other classes are less talented? Is it equally important in the recruiting world world to identify talent as it is to go toe to toe with other programs after the same kid? The diptard wmu forum claims the wheels falling off of our program. They had 1 FA signed. Will be interesting to see how many from the loftly class fleck signed last year (minus the 4 that never located Kalamazoo)will compare with boring Dan. Don't get me wrong. I think it was time for Enos to go and change can be good. Coach B will do just fine in the recruiting department as have others at CMU and wmu fans can enjoy watching former Chips in the NFL and pro-bowl.
"The truth is incontrovertible. Bittermont may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is, an angry a$$hole."
05-03-2015 11:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

RE: Chimprule, slappytard logic at it's best
Dear Chimpmoron,

Yes, Enos had one good recruiting class, but it didn't seem to garner much, as a mediocre WMU program has won 3 of 4 from that "great class."

In addition, while Enos did show he could recruit and identify talent IN ONE CLASS, he got thoroughly destroyed in the recruiting battles once someone decided to challenge him for recruits.

As for this class. Like the other classes you slappytards suggested would be crap, this one is CRUSHING YOU as well. CMU's name is MUD in Michigan. FLECK OWNS YOU, and it's not even close.

Wish all day that some of these guys will leave. Others left, and his plan B's still were guys with multiple MAC or P5 offers, while Enos and Bingbong are out there fighting for scraps with EMU, GLIAC schools, and D1AAs.

And yes, you are in trouble. Not because of a coaching change, but because you have not stocked your program with enough talent to compete with the upper tier of the MAC West. And even if you had the recruiting class of the century (which you won't), it will take at least two years for that to produce results.

By then it will have been several years of mediocrity and CMU will have been branded as a lower tier MAC program. Heeke retaining the previous staff has done you in. You know it, we know it, the rest of the MAC West knows it, and I assure you they are selling it hard.
05-03-2015 11:21 AM
MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
We won eight games in just Fleck's second year, a level Enos never reached.
05-03-2015 11:59 AM
Advertisement

Tommyboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
Wait did he compare WMU's graduating class to CMU's? We had what 5 people graduate? This is somehow a bad thing for the immediate future of WMU football?
05-03-2015 09:41 PM
broncojohnny Offline
1st String

Let us not forget that we took their best shot up in Mt. Iddey, and won the last three quarters 32-6 with a very young team AND we were 14 rides short of the allotted 85...Our roster had 71....AND that chip team was loaded with good senior talent....

It must be amnesia....
05-04-2015 11:35 AM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

Chimprule with another brilliant statement.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=340&f=2793&t=13856222

Read his last post. "fleck has yet to have a good recruiting class"

Fleck loses two verbals to 2 P5s, and still has 5 three stars while Badabingbong is battling Ferris and EMU for scraps
Franklin, Okafor, Phillips, Davis, and Spillane are but a few who will be ALL MAC performers from his recruiting classes.

Add About ten others to that list who have yet to see the field.

Take it to the bank. The WMU CMU game will resemble last years EMU game. 48-7 at half, I can see it.
05-23-2015 10:49 PM
BroncoPhilly Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Quote:Take it to the bank. The WMU CMU game will resemble last years EMU game. 48-7 at half, I can see it.

COGS
05-23-2015 11:14 PM
Advertisement

toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:Take it to the bank. The WMU CMU game will resemble last years EMU game. 48-7 at half, I can see it.

[Image: tumblr_mpatvb1C291qcmk4ho1_250.gif]
05-24-2015 07:19 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

We had about half as many seniors last season, and 2 got FA contracts, not 1.

They are circle-jerking about our recent decommitments, but we could lose half of our current class right now and it would still be head and shoulders above theirs.
05-24-2015 09:00 AM
Advertisement

BroncoPhilly Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
They are due for a MAJOR beat down on the gridiron. Last season was just the warm-up, this coming season will be the main performance. Bring your handkerchiefs folks, it's going to be UGLY.

03-lmfao
05-24-2015 09:26 AM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

As coach said on signing day: "obviously Central + Central = Western."
05-24-2015 09:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.