Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Josh's Next Assistant should Be!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Josh's Next Assistant should Be!!!!
Randy Livinston....Randy has been in the NBA, has been a head coach for Idaho in the D-League, He has been a scout and is now a coaching Director for LivOn Basketball which is a Nike basketball camp in New Orleans.....Randy has seen it all, Been ok as a head coach in the D-league, and is Very very good at Player Development....This is the type of coach Josh is looking for....Randy Has many connections through Nike Camps, From NBA friendships, and knows how the game should be played, was pretty good head coach at Idaho in the D-league and has plenty exprience, yet good youth, and would have great respect and relationships with players.....Mr. Easterwood what would you think of Josh going after Randy Livingston for a assistant.....Josh would have to really go after him but Randy might listen...Never know....The World Is Ours Memphis....
03-29-2015 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thagr82008 Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHOBABEE
RE: Josh's Next Assistant should Be!!!!
(03-29-2015 07:33 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Randy Livinston....Randy has been in the NBA, has been a head coach for Idaho in the D-League, He has been a scout and is now a coaching Director for LivOn Basketball which is a Nike basketball camp in New Orleans.....Randy has seen it all, Been ok as a head coach in the D-league, and is Very very good at Player Development....This is the type of coach Josh is looking for....Randy Has many connections through Nike Camps, From NBA friendships, and knows how the game should be played, was pretty good head coach at Idaho in the D-league and has plenty exprience, yet good youth, and would have great respect and relationships with players.....Mr. Easterwood what would you think of Josh going after Randy Livingston for a assistant.....Josh would have to really go after him but Randy might listen...Never know....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Gr8 work TC....Josh should spend about 5 minutes a week minimum conversing with you!!!!
03-29-2015 07:36 PM
OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators
Luke Walton and Damon Stoudamire
03-29-2015 07:41 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Randy Livingston works with guys such as Marcell Scott and Kerry Kittles....The guy would be a flat out home run hire for a NEW assistant job....Josh should really go after him...Again he may be willing to listen...Never know....The World Is Ours Memphis...
03-29-2015 08:09 PM
Strat57 Offline
Rock & Roll Shaman

I Root For: Memphis

CrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
How about Ken Dorsey?
03-29-2015 08:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Plus you wanna improve Point guard and Guard play, as well as a pretty good X and O's coach and Really really good Player Developer and skills trainer as well as a man who has seem it all, been to top face the struggles to play 10 seasons in the NBA and D-league, Been a D-league coach was pretty good, and would relate well to players, has Lots of connections through Nike camps and his NBA friendships, and would get the respect of his players and let them know to respect the HC because thats the type of Coach and man Randy is.....Would be a slam Dunk Home run hire of a Assistant.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
03-29-2015 08:13 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

You do Realize Ken Dorsey is a QB coach for Carolina and highly respected and will be a future OC and is moving up the ranks in the NFL...Randy might listen if Josh would go after him hard, and he would be a Home run hire for a Assistant job....He is very very good at Player Development and Skills training among all the others listed....Someone who could help Josh and help with recruiting National as well, with lots of Connections and friendships....But one thing i do know for sure is Coach General Justin Fuente and Delt's Team are gonna have another Great year, and we are now becoming a FB first school....BUt Josh has to listen to the good people around him, if He and our BB is to turn it around.....TrUeTh....The World Is Ours Memphis....
03-29-2015 08:22 PM
tigerderek Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Sunshinepumpers
Hahaha....BS!
03-29-2015 08:39 PM
Strat57 Offline
Rock & Roll Shaman

CrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(03-29-2015 08:22 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  You do Realize Ken Dorsey is a QB coach for Carolina and highly respected and will be a future OC and is moving up the ranks in the NFL...Randy might listen if Josh would go after him hard, and he would be a Home run hire for a Assistant job....He is very very good at Player Development and Skills training among all the others listed....Someone who could help Josh and help with recruiting National as well, with lots of Connections and friendships....But one thing i do know for sure is Coach General Justin Fuente and Delt's Team are gonna have another Great year, and we are now becoming a FB first school....BUt Josh has to listen to the good people around him, if He and our BB is to turn it around.....TrUeTh....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Yeah, I know who he is. 03-lmfao
03-29-2015 09:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

springcat Offline
All American

(03-29-2015 07:36 PM)thagr82008 Wrote:  
(03-29-2015 07:33 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Randy Livinston....Randy has been in the NBA, has been a head coach for Idaho in the D-League, He has been a scout and is now a coaching Director for LivOn Basketball which is a Nike basketball camp in New Orleans.....Randy has seen it all, Been ok as a head coach in the D-league, and is Very very good at Player Development....This is the type of coach Josh is looking for....Randy Has many connections through Nike Camps, From NBA friendships, and knows how the game should be played, was pretty good head coach at Idaho in the D-league and has plenty exprience, yet good youth, and would have great respect and relationships with players.....Mr. Easterwood what would you think of Josh going after Randy Livingston for a assistant.....Josh would have to really go after him but Randy might listen...Never know....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Gr8 work TC....Josh should spend about 5 minutes a week minimum conversing with you!!!!

When Josh talks, does he use a lot of .......s?
03-29-2015 09:20 PM
juggoman Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Tigers
The last time you asked advice from Easterwood, you ignored it, so why is now different?

TC you need to put the pipe down and ask for help. Call Ken Dorsey, your friend, he'll find you competent professionals who can help!
03-29-2015 09:25 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
Paz needs to hire himself as an assistant, maybe as recruiting coordinator and then vacate the head job so Pearl can come take over. They would make an unbeatable duo and Pastner could keep Pearl out of trouble.
03-29-2015 10:17 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Everyone knows I'm a FB first guy, but i know the curcuit...Randy has LOTS of connections and friendships, has been a hc in the d-league, and Coaching director for LivOn Nike Basketball camps in NO, works with guys like Marcell Scott and Kerry Kettles for starters, knows how to play and coach the game....and far as my friend Kenny goes, He will become a OC and will move up the coaching ranks as he is doing, he's good friends with D'angelo too...I know FB is getting going, and we ALL are ready for that, But Josh has to fix what's broken, or it'll get worse in a hurry....Randy would be a good hire for Assistant...You guys name some REAL possibilities then we can discuss....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2015 10:39 PM by tigerscane.)
03-29-2015 10:27 PM
Advertisement

dfwtxtiger Offline
All American

We need a new assistant, who's gone?
03-30-2015 08:12 AM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-30-2015 08:12 AM)dfwtxtiger Wrote:  We need a new assistant, who's gone?

Aki will be & it wouldn't shock me if Kirby is gone too.
03-30-2015 08:40 AM
BK#14 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(03-29-2015 08:11 PM)Strat57 Wrote:  How about Ken Dorsey?

Now that was funny!
03-30-2015 11:06 AM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
(03-30-2015 08:40 AM)HometownTiger Wrote:  
(03-30-2015 08:12 AM)dfwtxtiger Wrote:  We need a new assistant, who's gone?

Aki will be & it wouldn't shock me if Kirby is gone too.

I think it is Kirby. Aki was his top assistant....and of course he missed most of last season.
In the team area...he was Pastner's 'bad cop'...or disciplinarian. When he wasn't in there...team discipline fell apart while he was out.
I think we don't lose Iverson if Aki was in all of last season.
03-30-2015 02:58 PM
Advertisement

paulnatlanta Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: memphis
He doesn't have any highly touted basketball prospects in his family. So, what could would he do? You think JP is going to stand back and let him coach?
03-31-2015 08:01 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Josh should look to Randy Livingston or Buzz Braman....The World Is Ours Memphis....
04-01-2015 04:13 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Someone should be teaching Austin, Dedric, and Nick Marshall to develop a sky hook and patten it to their game and think of how it can help their game out...And Teach KJ and Markel a fadaway and Let him use a great mid range game and outside shooting....Player Development ad Skills Training....The World Is Ours Memphis....
04-01-2015 04:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.