Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Someone hire FLOYD AWAY PLEASE
Bookmark and Share
shyminer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTEP MINERS
Someone hire FLOYD AWAY PLEASE
Someone take him and his looney tune assts... All that coaching history and they can't find a way to save a 24 pt lead? What a joke of a season! Without question, the sloppiest team i've ever seen! Then Cooper goes back to his old ways...
02-28-2015 10:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HogDawg Offline
Heisman

I Root For: LA Tech
RE: Someone hire FLOYD AWAY PLEASE
(02-28-2015 10:11 PM)shyminer Wrote:  Someone take him and his looney tune assts... All that coaching history and they can't find a way to save a 24 pt lead? What a joke of a season! Without question, the sloppiest team i've ever seen! Then Cooper goes back to his old ways...

Wasn't Floyd suspended tonight?
02-28-2015 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
we don't want him.....

holy shite....did we get hot?

kinda like timmy's little purple hot head move with newbill....

what cums around

I have zero clue why utep hasn't fired his puny punk arse.....
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 10:26 PM by stinkfist.)
02-28-2015 10:26 PM
STexMiner Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-28-2015 10:22 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  
(02-28-2015 10:11 PM)shyminer Wrote:  Someone take him and his looney tune assts... All that coaching history and they can't find a way to save a 24 pt lead? What a joke of a season! Without question, the sloppiest team i've ever seen! Then Cooper goes back to his old ways...

Yeah. But he hired a bunch of coaches that apparently can't coach. He recruited a bunch of player who think they're a lot more talented than they actually are and who fold like a cheap laundry at the slightest bit adversity. It's year 5, and we can't beat a team that has 4 scholarship players who finished a game with 4 players on the court a month ago. It's year 5, and we've lost to RPI numbers 293 and 294.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 11:16 PM by STexMiner.)
02-28-2015 11:00 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Both coaches and players are over-rated. When Floyd and his cronies leave I'll come back.
02-28-2015 11:22 PM
stinkfist Offline

(02-28-2015 11:22 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Both coaches and players are over-rated. When Floyd and his cronies leave I'll come back.

I understand how you 'root'....the above makes 'sense'

edit and disclaimer: not demeaning
02-28-2015 11:39 PM
Advertisement

Noodles Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
I was at the game. UTEP has easily the most talented team in the conference. Easily.
USM was all heart tonight. Most epic thing I have witnessed in sports. This was my favorite USM game of all time. I am 48, and I have been a diehard for 35 years. I still can't believe it happened.
02-28-2015 11:44 PM
Herd_fever Offline
Banned

I Root For: Marshall
This is why you don't hire coaches who continue to get fired everywhere they been
03-01-2015 12:03 AM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
It wasn't that long ago when Miner fans got very upset when someone said something about their favorite son. My, how things have changed.
03-01-2015 12:06 AM
Sirloin Burger Offline
All American

I Root For: ODU & VT
I just saw the last 10 minutes of the game. UTEP acted like the outcome was never in question. Even when USM closed to within 5 points. They didn't look too worried even after the sloppy ball handling, stupid fouls and poor shot selection. Sheer arrogance. The players had more to do with the loss than the coaches IMO.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 01:21 AM by Sirloin Burger.)
03-01-2015 12:57 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-01-2015 12:57 AM)Sirloin Burger Wrote:  I just saw the last 10 minutes of the game. UTEP acted like the outcome was never in question. Even when USM closed to within 5 points. They didn't look too worried even after the sloppy ball handling, stupid fouls and poor shot selection. Sheer arrogance. The players had more to do with the loss than the coaches IMO.

reflects the persona of the coach....

very proud how the university, doc and staff, and the players have responded to what the 'tub o' goo' cooking evolved into (many thanks to dahbeed...I'll never forget that reference)
03-01-2015 01:33 AM
Advertisement

shyminer Offline
Heisman

I retract my original statement, due to the Miners winning the conference usa 2015 tournament :)

cheers!
03-01-2015 04:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(03-01-2015 04:14 AM)shyminer Wrote:  I retract my original statement, due to the Miners winning the conference usa 2015 tournament :)

cheers!

LOL, good one Shy. If that happens I'll be the best bandwagon fan in UTEPs history.

Just kidding, everyone knows I'm just Psed and will, alas, be at the next two Miner games. Ugh, I'm sick to my stomach.

As for "it's Nebraska, man" you can keep him. But believe me he won't be there long. He just needed a job.
03-01-2015 01:59 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
You guys can start apologizing to me now. I'm the only one who has said since day one that Floyd sucks.
03-01-2015 02:35 PM
shyminer Offline
Heisman

Floyd doesn't suck, it may not just be the best fit for him at UTEP though... I've also always wondered if he really wanted to ever be here... I just hope the Miners can find a way to bounce back... Sucks seeing that happen to a group of guys who can do better.
03-01-2015 08:15 PM
cotton1991 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(02-28-2015 11:00 PM)STexMiner Wrote:  
(02-28-2015 10:22 PM)HogDawg Wrote:  

Yeah. But he hired a bunch of coaches that apparently can't coach. He recruited a bunch of player who think they're a lot more talented than they actually are and who fold like a cheap laundry at the slightest bit adversity. It's year 5, and we can't beat a team that has 4 scholarship players who finished a game with 4 players on the court a month ago. It's year 5, and we've lost to RPI numbers 293 and 294.

Maybe you can take Josh Pastner off our hands.
03-01-2015 08:28 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

Maybe you can take Josh Pastner off our hands.
[/quote]

I thought Memphis loved him? 03-wink
03-01-2015 08:48 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I hate to say I told you so but. .......
03-01-2015 11:06 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
No thanks, we will keep D'Antoni. What he has done with this group is outstanding. From last year to this year we only have 1 starter, the other 4 were dismissed.

It's taken almost a full year for kids to understand D'Antoni's system or as the announcers the other night were calling it "The Pheonix Suns System". No it wasn't the Suns system, wasn't even Mike D'Antoni's system. Its what Dan D'Antoni has run for years and it works like clockwork when you have the right players in place. We don't have all the right pieces yet, but when we do it should be a great time.
03-02-2015 12:22 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(03-01-2015 08:15 PM)shyminer Wrote:  Floyd doesn't suck, it may not just be the best fit for him at UTEP though... I've also always wondered if he really wanted to ever be here... I just hope the Miners can find a way to bounce back... Sucks seeing that happen to a group of guys who can do better.

You're right. He doesn't suck. I just think that his style of basketball doesn't work with the kids today. He recruits this amazing talent and then basically forces them to do nothing but play defense. At least that is the way it seems. They always come out dead on their feet and have slow starts. Once they get going, they are either too far back to come back or do not have enough energy in the tank to win the game.
03-02-2015 10:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.