Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Pastner Radio Show
Bookmark and Share
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Pastner Radio Show
If there is such a disapproval of Josh at this point, why don't those that disagree with the direction he is taking the program show up at the radio show on Mondays to express their feelings and voice their opinion?

Go straight to the source and ask your questions or voice your displeasure. Or keep hiding behind your computer and starting ridiculous after ridiculous thread about, who will take the job or I would buy out the contract...if I had the money or he's a witch lets burn him or whatever other nitwit idea that some may have.

Is that not a safe venture to make because you could not hide behind a keyboard anonymously at that point? I mean, that would make the most since other than taking the Grey Avenger approach and telling everyone that still pays any kind of attention to this nut house message board.
02-19-2015 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mrhappi06 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Mempho
RE: Pastner Radio Show
(02-19-2015 04:23 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  If there is such a disapproval of Josh at this point, why don't those that disagree with the direction he is taking the program show up at the radio show on Mondays to express their feelings and voice their opinion?

Go straight to the source and ask your questions or voice your displeasure. Or keep hiding behind your computer and starting ridiculous after ridiculous thread about, who will take the job or I would buy out the contract...if I had the money or he's a witch lets burn him or whatever other nitwit idea that some may have.

Is that not a safe venture to make because you could not hide behind a keyboard anonymously at that point? I mean, that would make the most since other than taking the Grey Avenger approach and telling everyone that still pays any kind of attention to this nut house message board.

Show up at the radio station? Its cold out. Or at least thats why I hear people arent going to the game.
02-19-2015 04:29 PM
RekeHavoc Offline
#DoIt4Dez

I Root For: Memphis
(02-19-2015 04:23 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  If there is such a disapproval of Josh at this point, why don't those that disagree with the direction he is taking the program show up at the radio show on Mondays to express their feelings and voice their opinion?

Why? So we can just listen to more coach-speak?
02-19-2015 04:32 PM
RCM1029 Away
Hall of Famer

[Image: yawn.gif]
02-19-2015 04:37 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
(02-19-2015 04:29 PM)mrhappi06 Wrote:  

Show up at the radio station? Its cold out. Or at least thats why I hear people arent going to the game.

Snicker
02-19-2015 04:38 PM
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

Lynchburg Legends, have a few drinks put that liquid courage in you if you need it.
02-19-2015 04:38 PM
Advertisement

klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2015 04:32 PM)RekeHavoc Wrote:  

You know you like it. They let people there ask questions.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 04:40 PM by klkuhn30.)
02-19-2015 04:39 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

(02-19-2015 04:38 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  

Lynchburg Legends, have a few drinks put that liquid courage in you if you need it.

Say it to his face ?
02-19-2015 04:40 PM
salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain

Does he actually take questions?

I would do it if I really cared enough to venture all the way out there, have to listen to Wolo stumble over words for a half hour and then ask Josh why he leaves guys in the game with two fouls in the first half or why he keeps flashing his bigs to the top of the arc or why Pookie is 3rd string now or why he says Burrell needs to score 30 a game but only plays 4 minutes in a half?

Would he have time for all of those questions?
02-19-2015 04:41 PM
RheaJ Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHIS, DUH
(02-19-2015 04:39 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  
(02-19-2015 04:32 PM)RekeHavoc Wrote:  

You know you like it. They let people there ask questions.

04-cheers at least there are a few real fans on here
02-19-2015 04:42 PM
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2015 04:40 PM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  

Say it to his face ?

Trolls come out from under bridges every now and then...
02-19-2015 04:42 PM
Advertisement

Hoots Offline
1st String

That is a really good question.
02-19-2015 04:44 PM
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2015 04:41 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  

I would do it if I really cared enough to venture all the way out there, have to listen to Wolo stumble over words for a half hour and then ask Josh why he leaves guys in the game with two fouls in the first half or why he keeps flashing his bigs to the top of the arc or why Pookie is 3rd string now or why he says Burrell needs to score 30 a game but only plays 4 minutes in a half?

He has when I have gone. He may, Josh is good about answering questions especially form fans. They must not have an interstate where you live....
02-19-2015 04:45 PM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
I have just the costume to wear

[Image: 9b8XREA.jpg]
02-19-2015 04:46 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

(02-19-2015 04:42 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  
(02-19-2015 04:40 PM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  

Say it to his face ?

Trolls come out from under bridges every now and then...

I hope you don't mean me pally.
02-19-2015 04:47 PM
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

The guy is also returns phone calls and is quick about returning email as well. I've wrote a few times asking him directly a few things and he has responded within a few hours normally.
02-19-2015 04:48 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

(02-19-2015 04:45 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  

He has when I have gone. He may, Josh is good about answering questions especially form fans. They must not have an interstate where you live....

What planet are you from? I talked to Josh at the Finch Center just before Christmas and asked him a yes or no question and about 12 minutes into the answer I had to get the heck out of there.

If you really want to talk to Josh or ask him something, do it at the Finch and not on the radio program.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 04:49 PM by 450bench.)
klkuhn30 Offline
Special Teams

(02-19-2015 04:46 PM)tiger2000 Wrote:  I have just the costume to wear

[Image: 9b8XREA.jpg]

You should, see you Monday space ranger.
RekeHavoc Offline
#DoIt4Dez

(02-19-2015 04:48 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  The guy is also returns phone calls and is quick about returning email as well. I've wrote a few times asking him directly a few things and he has responded within a few hours normally.

That's great. My pastor does that as well. Doesn't make him a good bball coach, unfortunately.
02-19-2015 04:49 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

(02-19-2015 04:48 PM)450bench Wrote:  
(02-19-2015 04:45 PM)klkuhn30 Wrote:  

What planet are you from? I talked to Josh at the Finch Center just before Christmas and asked him a yes or no question and about 12 minutes into the answer I had to get the heck out of there.

I used to email him.
02-19-2015 04:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.