RE: Religion Of Peace = Savage Animals
Damn.
02-15-2015 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
Radical Islam is humanity's lowest point in the history of this planet.
02-15-2015 06:36 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Quote:Paraded in cages 'to be burned alive' like Jordanian pilot: ISIS releases video claiming to show 17 Kurdish fighters in humiliating procession through Iraqi city.

[Image: 25A8C56B00000578-2952924-image-a-11_1423867523172.jpg]

Heads bowed in terror the orange-clad Kurdish fighters are paraded through streets filled with jeering militants in the latest horrifying video release from Islamic State.

In a grim echo of the terrible fate which befell Jordanian pilot Lieutenant Muath al-Kaseasbeh the captives, reportedly Peshmerga fighters, are dressed in orange jumpsuits and shackled in cages.

Just as Lt. al-Kaseasbeh was burned alive on camera, IS are planning to do the same with their latest prisoners, according to posts on social media.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...irkuk.html
02-15-2015 06:47 PM
UConn-SMU Offline

ISIS is now spreading. They're in Libya where they had a mass beheading of Christians today.

I don't see this ending anytime soon.
02-15-2015 06:52 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

The savage brutality continues...

Quote:A video has emerged showing the beheadings purportedly of 21 Egyptian Christians who had been kidnapped by Islamic State (IS) militants in Libya.

The footage shows a group wearing orange overalls, being forced to the ground and then decapitated.

Egypt reserves the right to respond in any way it sees fit, its President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has said.

IS militants claim to have carried out several attacks in Libya, which is in effect without a government.

However, with many armed groups operating in Libya, it is not clear how much power IS actually wields.

The kidnapped Egyptian workers, all Coptic Christians, were seized in December and January from the coastal town of Sirte in eastern Libya, now under the control of Islamist groups.

The video of the beheadings was posted online by Libyan jihadists who pledge loyalty to IS. A caption made it clear the men were targeted because of their faith.

"Egypt and the whole world are in a fierce battle with extremist groups carrying extremist ideology and sharing the same goals," President Sisi said.

The beheadings were described as "barbaric" by al-Azhar, the highly regarded theological institution which is based in Egypt.

The Coptic church said it was "confident" Egypt would exact retribution. Egypt has declared seven days of national mourning.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-31481797

[Image: isis0-001.jpg]
02-15-2015 06:56 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I don't think "Radical Islam" is the appropriate name for these evil thugs. Their atrocities are beyond radical. They will stop at nothing and care for nothing other than themselves.
02-15-2015 07:03 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Fuel Air Bombs would end this crap. These yield a shockwave similar to a nuclear bomb with about the same heat and will take care of the POS not killed by shockwaves or heat by sucking the oxygen out of the air. There will be collateral casualties, but probably no more than letting the ISIS rein of terror continue for a decade or more.
02-15-2015 07:35 PM
UConn-SMU Offline

Wait until these clowns get a nuke.

Actually, waiting is exactly what we'll be doing. I don't see anyone really doing anything about it.
02-15-2015 07:48 PM
UConn-SMU Offline

(02-15-2015 05:32 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  [Image: B94bQSfCQAAMJwe.jpg]

https://twitter.com/Dimashki4/status/566920600443428864

It looks like those are children in that cage. Some network needs to show these images. Nothing is going to happen until Americans find out about this and get outraged.
02-15-2015 07:51 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

Quote:[Image: 2015-635596399626015325-601.jpg]

The five-minute video, produced by IS' media organ Alhayat Media Center, shows in a Hollywood style a group of masked men dressed in black from head to toe. They lead another group of men whose hands are tied behind their backs and wearing orange jumpsuits.

After keeping them on their knees for a while, the men in black lay the victims face down and slit their throats using daggers. After the decapitation they placed the heads on the bodies.

A masked militant donning military camouflage uniform – the only IS member not wearing the black uniform in the video – speaks fluent English, albeit with a foreign accent, before and after the execution.

"Oh people, recently you've seen us on the hills of Al-Sham [Greater Syria] and on Dabeq's Plain, chopping off the heads that had been carrying the cross delusion for a long time, filled with spite against Islam and Muslims, and today we… are sending another message: oh crusaders, safety for you will be only wishes."
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/...opts-.aspx
02-15-2015 07:55 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

Nah, these guys don't want to conquer the world and subjugate all non-Muslims. They're just JV, unorganized and isolated to one small region. We need to continue to monitor and assess the situation working alongside our coalition.

Quote:Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the 'Islamic State' stretching across Iraq and Syria, has vowed to lead the conquest of Rome as he called on Muslims to immigrate to his new land to fight under its banner around the globe.

Baghdadi, who holds a PhD in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan-Islamic state.

"Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty," he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.

"Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims.

"This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills."

Having claimed the title of "caliph", Baghdadi appealed to "judges and those who have military and managerial and service skills, and doctors and engineers in all fields."

He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...State.html

[Image: anadolu-05072014-alleged-isil-leader-app...tage-5.jpg]
02-15-2015 08:03 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(02-15-2015 07:03 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  I don't think "Radical Islam" is the appropriate name for these evil thugs.

I call them Muslims. To call them any thing else is just plan factually wrong. They are following the example and commands set by their pos evil false prophet.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 08:37 PM by Paul M.)
02-15-2015 08:36 PM
UConn-SMU Offline

(02-15-2015 08:03 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Nah, these guys don't want to conquer the world and subjugate all non-Muslims. They're just JV, unorganized and isolated to one small region. We need to continue to monitor and assess the situation working alongside our coalition.

Quote:Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the 'Islamic State' stretching across Iraq and Syria, has vowed to lead the conquest of Rome as he called on Muslims to immigrate to his new land to fight under its banner around the globe.

Baghdadi, who holds a PhD in Islamic studies, said Muslims were being targetted and killed from China to Indonesia. Speaking as the first Caliph, or commander of the Islamic faithful since the dissolution of the Ottoman empire, he called on Muslims to rally to his pan-Islamic state.

"Those who can immigrate to the Islamic State should immigrate, as immigration to the house of Islam is a duty," he said in an audio recording released on a website used by the group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham.

"Rush O Muslims to your state. It is your state. Syria is not for Syrians and Iraq is not for Iraqis. The land is for the Muslims, all Muslims.

"This is my advice to you. If you hold to it you will conquer Rome and own the world, if Allah wills."

Having claimed the title of "caliph", Baghdadi appealed to "judges and those who have military and managerial and service skills, and doctors and engineers in all fields."

He also called on jihadi fighters to escalate fighting in the holy month of Ramadan, which began on Sunday. "In this virtuous month or in any other month, there is no deed better than jihad in the path of Allah, so take advantage of this opportunity and walk the path of you righteous predecessors," he said. "So to arms, to arms, soldiers of the Islamic s, fight, fight."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...State.html

[Image: anadolu-05072014-alleged-isil-leader-app...tage-5.jpg]

We should lead from behind.
02-15-2015 10:15 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Re: RE: Religion Of Peace = Savage Animals
(02-15-2015 06:52 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  ISIS is now spreading. They're in Libya where they had a mass beheading of Christians today.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. LMFAO
02-16-2015 06:49 AM
UConn-SMU Offline

(02-16-2015 06:49 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(02-15-2015 06:52 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  ISIS is now spreading. They're in Libya where they had a mass beheading of Christians today.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. LMFAO

Be naive. Be very naive.
02-16-2015 07:45 AM
Advertisement

vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(02-15-2015 07:51 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  
(02-15-2015 05:32 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  [Image: B94bQSfCQAAMJwe.jpg]

https://twitter.com/Dimashki4/status/566920600443428864

It looks like those are children in that cage. Some network needs to show these images. Nothing is going to happen until Americans find out about this and get outraged.

Then nothing is going happen. America can't be the leading element in this fight. Someone else, most likely people in the countries that ISIS is spreading to, are going to have to do the heavy lifting on this one. As long as ISIS doesn't consolidate into a convenient mass of fighter for easy targeting, a classic broad based military thrust by the US will be ineffective.
02-16-2015 04:31 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
It's time that the Arab nations realize that isis doesn't care what you call yourselves. Those kids are Muslim most likely and yet they're being killed. If the Arab nations want to put their heads in the sand like Fit then they will suffer the consequences. It's better to kill these animals before they get too big and powerful then wait.

It'll be worst when Iran gets the bomb because then Iran will threaten any nation that wants to annihilate Isis.
02-16-2015 04:37 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(02-16-2015 04:37 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  It's time that the Arab nations realize that isis doesn't care what you call yourselves. Those kids are Muslim most likely and yet they're being killed. If the Arab nations want to put their heads in the sand like Fit then they will suffer the consequences. It's better to kill these animals before they get too big and powerful then wait.

It'll be worst when Iran gets the bomb because then Iran will threaten any nation that wants to annihilate Isis.

What these people want to do is terrorize Americans. By hiding under your desk, you are doing exactly what they want.
02-16-2015 04:51 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-16-2015 04:51 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(02-16-2015 04:37 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  It's time that the Arab nations realize that isis doesn't care what you call yourselves. Those kids are Muslim most likely and yet they're being killed. If the Arab nations want to put their heads in the sand like Fit then they will suffer the consequences. It's better to kill these animals before they get too big and powerful then wait.

What these people want to do is terrorize Americans. By hiding under your desk, you are doing exactly what they want.

Hiding under my desk? Fit, unlike you I was in the military and a Viet Nam veteran. I want them killed and you can't do that by hiding under any desk. I fear them because there are people like you defending their actions because it's the PC thing to do but believe me, all those PC peaceniks will get killed just as well as anyone else and that includes our children, yours too, if Isis is not stopped.

Please show some common sense, it's disturbing to find that someone who is teaching our kids can be so stupid.
02-16-2015 04:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.