Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

only a couple more days til bowl games start
Bookmark and Share
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
only a couple more days til bowl games start
Then purgatory for 9 months once again. Lets enjoy them.

I think CUSA goes 5-0 this year.UTEP is the only 1 i worry about. If UTEP can pull it out, 5-0.
12-17-2014 11:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shyminer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTEP MINERS
RE: only a couple more days til bowl games start
(12-17-2014 11:08 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  Then purgatory for 9 months once again. Lets enjoy them.

I think CUSA goes 5-0 this year.UTEP is the only 1 i worry about. If UTEP can pull it out, 5-0.

No one is giving UTEP credit... I have to imagine UTEP will do better than some other CUSA teams... I don't see the conference going 5-0... Probably 3-2. Every game can be won, but about just as easy be lost.
12-18-2014 02:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies
(12-18-2014 02:07 AM)shyminer Wrote:  
(12-17-2014 11:08 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  Then purgatory for 9 months once again. Lets enjoy them.

No one is giving UTEP credit... I have to imagine UTEP will do better than some other CUSA teams... I don't see the conference going 5-0... Probably 3-2. Every game can be won, but about just as easy be lost.

I think UTEP is getting a ton of credit by suggesting that we could go 5-0 in bowls. Utah St is a good team in a good conference with a good record. They are arguably the best or second best team we face in bowls this year. UTEP had a decent season in a slightly worse conference. On paper I'd say you lose. FWIW, on paper I'd put Marshall at 50/50 depending on whether Johnson is playing and Cato keeps it in his pants.
12-18-2014 05:35 AM
ESE84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice then UH

New Orleans BowlDonators
I'm pulling for the Miners to get this party started for C-USA. The rest of us are Vegas favorites now.

Should look like a home team crowd in Albuquerque for UTEP?
12-18-2014 06:42 AM
wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
CUSA could win all 5 or lose all 5 just as fast. Nobody is a heavy favorite in any game with UTEP being the statistical underdog of the bunch.
12-18-2014 08:53 AM
Advertisement

MinerInWisconsin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UTEP, of course
(12-18-2014 06:42 AM)ESE84 Wrote:  I'm pulling for the Miners to get this party started for C-USA. The rest of us are Vegas favorites now.

Yes it should be basically a home crowd. ESPN asked the NM Bowl people to put UTEP fans on the side of the stadium that would get the most looks on camera because of the much bigger UTEP fan contingent. Prior to that request the C-USA team was slated to be on the opposite side.
12-18-2014 08:55 AM
SApuro Offline
All American

I Root For: UTSA and USM
(12-18-2014 08:55 AM)MinerInWisconsin Wrote:  
(12-18-2014 06:42 AM)ESE84 Wrote:  I'm pulling for the Miners to get this party started for C-USA. The rest of us are Vegas favorites now.

Yes it should be basically a home crowd. ESPN asked the NM Bowl people to put UTEP fans on the side of the stadium that would get the most looks on camera because of the much bigger UTEP fan contingent. Prior to that request the C-USA team was slated to be on the opposite side.

UTEP will represent well. USU is a tough draw. Miners are going to have to work hard for the upset. Let's hope the crowd gives them that extra boost.
12-18-2014 09:06 AM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I was giving UTEP credit. You are fscing the 2nd best opponent. Utah st is a good program, was giving them credit as well. Thats just the one i worry about most. NIU is a good team but if johnson plays, we will roll them. If he doesn't, itll be a dogfight.

CMU will get killed by WKU. Not even close.

Illinois will not beat La Tech if they show up. And i think they will.

And Fresno shouldn't even be in a bowl IMO. Rice hands them their 8th loss.
12-18-2014 10:23 AM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Last I heard, Doc says everybody is good to go for the bowl.
La Tech will beat the Illinoisians by ten or better
WKU will roll CMU if their defense can get a few stops and they don't become one dimensional
Rice should win, but it's a LOOOOONG trip to Hawai'i...
UTEP will have their hands full, but that's why we play the game
MU over NIU
12-18-2014 02:10 PM
Advertisement

ThreeifbyLightning Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Univ of Middle Tennessee
Meh. It's hard to get excited from this end.

22-14 the last three years and have only one (disastrous) bowl appearance to show for it.
12-18-2014 02:37 PM
49erlew Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Charlotte
Ugh.

Bowl games before Christmas is a damned travesty.
12-18-2014 04:53 PM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

(12-18-2014 02:37 PM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  Meh. It's hard to get excited from this end.

22-14 the last three years and have only one (disastrous) bowl appearance to show for it.

Really sucks man. Cusa lost that 6th tie in and seems a ton of teams were eligible this season. You will have your day in the sun.

And thunder, trips dont hurt in bowl games. Teams are there for days before the game. Sure the rice players will enjoy hawaii
12-18-2014 05:15 PM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

(12-18-2014 10:23 AM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  

I was giving UTEP credit. You are fscing the 2nd best opponent. Utah st is a good program, was giving them credit as well. Thats just the one i worry about most. NIU is a good team but if johnson plays, we will roll them. If he doesn't, itll be a dogfight.

Looking like a prophet so far. Go Rice, and La Tech.
12-24-2014 02:31 PM
Advertisement

MUther Offline
Heisman

CrappiesCrappies
(12-24-2014 02:31 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  

How does "CMU will get killed by WKU. Not even close" ,make you look like a prophet, Nostradamus?
12-24-2014 04:11 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
[/quote]

How does "CMU will get killed by WKU. Not even close" ,make you look like a prophet, Nostradamus?
[/quote]

LOL, and you know what they did to prophets who were not prophets in the O.T.?

Where's my rock! 03-wink
12-24-2014 04:18 PM
MUther Offline
Heisman

CrappiesCrappies
(12-24-2014 04:18 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Looking like a prophet so far. Go Rice, and La Tech.

[/quote]

LOL, and you know what they did to prophets who were not prophets in the O.T.?

Where's my rock! 03-wink
[/quote]

Pretty sure 24's already stoned 03-lmfao
12-24-2014 07:43 PM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

Lmao. Are you kidding? It was 49-14 in the 4th qtr. WKU took the foot off the gas in the 3rd. It was sheer idocy on their coaching staff and conservative playcalling that made it close. That game was dominated by WKU.
12-25-2014 02:43 AM
HD76 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: The Herd
(12-24-2014 02:31 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  

[Image: moronic-idiot.jpg]

Not onli is I da smartest dude on dis hir bord, Iza smartest of all livin tymes!
12-25-2014 06:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.