Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South Alabama
Bookmark and Share
asupatch Offline
2nd String

I Root For: APPY STATE!!
Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South Alabama
On gameday talking about the SEC's bye week this week. Lumped the Jaguars in with Charleston Southern EKU and WCU. Said they should just send them their game checks and take it as a bye week. I hope you beat the crap out of the gamechickens. Herbstreit is such a tool and only thinks fans care about P5 football.

Roll Jaguars Roll
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 11:48 AM by asupatch.)
11-22-2014 11:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

YesAppCan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State
RE: Herbstreit, no one want to see Western Caromlina Charleston Southern or South Alabama
(11-22-2014 11:18 AM)asupatch Wrote:  On gameday talking about the SEC's bye week this week. Lumped the Jaguars in with Charleston Southern and WCU. Said they should just send them their game checks and take it as a bye week. I hope you beat the crap out of the gamechickens. Herbstreit is such a tool and only thinks fans care about P5 football.

Roll Jaguars Roll
Herbstreit is a prick.
11-22-2014 11:23 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

I Root For: South Alabama
RE: Herbstreit, no one want to see Western Caromlina Charleston Southern or South Alabama
What a douche nozzle.
11-22-2014 11:39 AM
bullitt_60 Offline
All American

I Root For: Ga Southern
He said that at Harvard/Yale of course. Also, they didn't mention Lehigh/Lafayette because CBS has the game... lame.
11-22-2014 11:41 AM
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
What a tool. Go Jags, South Carolina is crappy
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 11:46 AM by slycat.)
11-22-2014 11:45 AM
epiccajun Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL
RE: Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South Alabama
(11-22-2014 11:18 AM)asupatch Wrote:  On gameday talking about the SEC's bye week this week. Lumped the Jaguars in with Charleston Southern EKU and WCU. Said they should just send them their game checks and take it as a bye week. I hope you beat the crap out of the gamechickens. Herbstreit is such a tool and only thinks fans care about P5 football.

Roll Jaguars Roll

Funny, cuz from what I remember, no one really wanted to watch him play when he was at Ohio State.

HE actually was a choad surrounded by a lot of talent.

In fact, I would venture to say that USA's quarterbacks are infinitely more talented than he was.
11-22-2014 11:54 AM
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
RE: Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South Alabama
Its funny that ESPN is sponsoring bowls for teams that their announcer guy keeps insisting nobody wants to see. "Hey, we will have games on later in the season that you DON'T want to see!" How dumb is that really?

Not only are you slamming your own offerings, you make a few programs into godlike deities with no competition and complete leverage over you in negotiations. You are making it so that if they ever decide to deliver product through someone else....or through their own network....you have diminished your alternate content to where you have nothing to fall back on.
11-22-2014 12:10 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
Jags tie up the game 3-3 late in the first. Jags offense appears to be working early
11-22-2014 12:28 PM
bamaEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
Hopefully the Jags make him eat those words. They are looking sharp early on.
11-22-2014 12:28 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
I cant see the game. Blacked out in Texas?????
11-22-2014 12:32 PM
asupatch Offline
2nd String

ESPN3 is working well here in Colorado
11-22-2014 12:39 PM
Advertisement

ragin4u Offline
WOKE AF

I Root For: Louisiana & Magat Tears
(11-22-2014 12:32 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  I cant see the game. Blacked out in Texas?????

ESPN3 and hola or zenmate. No blackout.

I have never wanted SouthAL to win as much as I want right now.
Geaux Jags!
11-22-2014 12:40 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 12:42 PM by TroyFootball05.)
11-22-2014 12:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moehler Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
the last 2 years game day has gone to North Dakota for a FCS game, I guess to give the appearance they actually give a dam for the smaller programs, I bet Herbstreit ******* and whines the whole time he is there.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 12:43 PM by moehler.)
11-22-2014 12:43 PM
bamaEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South ...
(11-22-2014 12:32 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  I cant see the game. Blacked out in Texas?????

It is on Fox Sports South here in Alabama. Not sure if it would be on that where you are though.
11-22-2014 12:46 PM
asupatch Offline
2nd String

S Carolina is a mentally weak team as TAMU showed us week one. Make a few big plays and they will start doubting themselves and then its a ballgame.
11-22-2014 12:48 PM
Advertisement

Dingus Eagle Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: GA Southern
Herbstreit:no one wants to see W Carolina, EKU, Charleston Southern or South ...
6-10 now South Carolina 11:00 into the 2 Nd quarter
11-22-2014 01:02 PM
RoyK Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia
Herbstreit is and always be the biggest piece of sh-it ever known to man. If it ain't about the lil 10then it shouldn't be worth our time.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 01:08 PM by RoyK.)
11-22-2014 01:07 PM
asupatch Offline
2nd String

(11-22-2014 12:40 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  

This
[Image: hauntedcupcaketee.jpg]
11-22-2014 01:14 PM
nineoneo Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Them

If you really want to watch it on your computer send me a PM.

Another interception, ugh.

Edit 3: Carolina Fumble USA gets it back!
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2014 01:25 PM by nineoneo.)
11-22-2014 01:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.