Amnesia in Slappytown
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
Amnesia in Slappytown
Slappy Chip1RO wrote
Quote:Posted: Yesterday 10:48 PM
Re: How will Enos get to 6-6?

I saw progress against UT and we had opportunities to beat them. Had the game been played at K/S, we'd be 1-0 in the MAC.

I see solid wins over EMU and Miami, winnable games in OU and BS, and I'm looking for a dominant performance against wmu in MP. The cows have a hard time winning in K/S. Look for flecktard to fall to 0-2 against the Chips.

Progress? What did I miss?
They had THE FELON back, and Davis back, and by the start of the 4th quarter it was 34-14. That's an opportunity to beat them? Blowout city at that point. UT was just trying to run out the clock. When CMU nudged a little closer, UT just turned it up a notch and imposed their will and once again it was over. This, while missing two starting DB's, their starting All MAC RB, and their starting QB. It's not like Toledo was loaded for bear. "If the game was in KS we'd be 1-0?" It was in Smelly last year and it was a blow out then too. Is their something magical about Kelly Shorts? Was it the magic of Kelly Shorts that allowed Syracuse to win 40-3?

A dominate performance against WMU? "The Cows have a hard time in Smelly Shorts?" We won by 10 in our last visit there, and our team sucked. They couldn't even dominate a bunch of freshmen, walk-ons, and back ups last year at Waldo.

I don't get these guys. They watch a lopsided game three days ago, and already they've forgotten what they witnessed on the field. Has to be amnesia.
09-30-2014 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: NIU
RE: Amnesia in Slappytown
You have a strange obsession with CMU.
09-30-2014 08:50 AM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
(09-30-2014 08:50 AM)7 Wrote:  You have a strange obsession with CMU.

We all have an obsession with CMU; that is our hated rival. I hope CMU has same obsession with us. "Obsession" with the main rival is what is great about college sports.

Dip, I continue to support you refusal to take your medication. Those psychologists don’t know what they are talking about anyway; particularly as it applies to that CMU psychosis.
09-30-2014 10:11 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

I Root For: WMU and VALPO
Who is NIUs rival? Who is Buffalo's rival?
09-30-2014 10:23 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

I get Akron/Kent Miami/Ohio, Toledo/BGSU, WMU/criminal u...but what about NIU, EMU. and Buff?
09-30-2014 10:26 AM
wmutkelaw Offline

Never mind about EMU, they have no tradition or fans that would care about a rivalry.
09-30-2014 10:28 AM
Advertisement

MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I think NIU looks at UT as a rival. EMU looks at us similarly. Buffalo? Who cares. Why are they in this league?
09-30-2014 10:41 AM
arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: MSU, CMU
(09-30-2014 10:11 AM)brovol Wrote:  

We all have an obsession with CMU; that is our hated rival. I hope CMU has same obsession with us. "Obsession" with the main rival is what is great about college sports.

Dip, I continue to support you refusal to take your medication. Those psychologists don’t know what they are talking about anyway; particularly as it applies to that CMU psychosis.

lol

I suggest you take a look at his recent posting history and reconsider your position.

Thanks.
09-30-2014 10:42 AM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
(09-30-2014 10:42 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  

lol

I suggest you take a look at his recent posting history and reconsider your position.

Thanks.

If Dips "condition" bothers CMU and its loyalists, I hope it gets worse daily.
09-30-2014 10:56 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

(09-30-2014 10:26 AM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  I get Akron/Kent Miami/Ohio, Toledo/BGSU, WMU/criminal u...but what about NIU, EMU. and Buff?

All stems from NIU going independent back in the 90's. And there's no regional rival of any sorts. But they've certainly got it going in football. Perhaps everyone sees NIU as their rival.
09-30-2014 11:20 AM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

(09-30-2014 10:23 AM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  Who is NIUs rival? Who is Buffalo's rival?

NIU just beats everyone.

But seriously, WMU is having a nice bounce back season and ChipDip seems hell bent on positng about CMU everywhere at all times. I get your rivals, but Jesus man.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 11:23 AM by 7.)
09-30-2014 11:22 AM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

lol

Thanks.

Thanks again for letting me live rent free in your peanut heads.

By the way, do you know what the main message board for OU is, I need to update them on The Felon they'll be facing this week in "The Longest Yard" game. Who you pulling for, the prison team or the guards?

P.S. When you get back to Slappy Illustrated can you congratulate Chimpsrule on Satudays moral victory. I tuned out at 34-14, but it sounds like the Chips were in it all the way from what I'm reading.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 11:32 AM by Chipdip2.)
09-30-2014 11:28 AM
arrows80 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: MSU, CMU
(09-30-2014 11:28 AM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

lol

Thanks.

By the way, do you know what the main message board for OU is, I need to update them on The Felon they'll be facing this week in "The Longest Yard" game. Who you pulling for, the prison team or the guards?

P.S. When you get back to Slappy Illustrated can you congratulate Chimpsrule on Satudays moral victory. I tuned out at 34-14, but it sounds like the Chips were in it all the way from what I'm reading.

lol

Let me see if i have this right. People from multiple fanbases (including your own) have noted your frightening obsession with CMU, but you're in our heads? Interesting perspective you've got there, Lindsey.

Now, run along to the Ohio board so you can post one of your nonsensical diatribes. After all, we'd hate to have a "Roger Goodell type situation" here in the MAC. 03-lmfao

Thanks again.
09-30-2014 11:45 AM
goldsworth Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
Im thinking when its time for WMU to take on the chimps at Smelly Shorts Stadium it could be a very interesting game. Of course the 'Tool shed" will be front and center ! Go Broncos
09-30-2014 11:57 AM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

(09-30-2014 11:45 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  
(09-30-2014 11:28 AM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

lol

Thanks.

lol

Let me see if i have this right. People from multiple fanbases (including your own) have noted your frightening obsession with CMU, but you're in our heads? Interesting perspective you've got there, Lindsey.

Now, run along to the Ohio board so you can post one of your nonsensical diatribes. After all, we'd hate to have a "Roger Goodell type situation" here in the MAC. 03-lmfao

Thanks again.

EMAIL ALL YOUR LOCAL PAPERS!
09-30-2014 11:57 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

Listen dude, I have nothing against you, I'm not sure why you follow me from team to team sticking up for THE FELON. Do you have a soft spot for guys who jack old ladies credit cards and then pay no consequences? Hop over to the CMU site on MAC bbs even he's fed up with the ethics of the whole mess.

Now head back to the barbed wire tech forum, and stop worrying about me trashing the Chimps and their convicted felon who is awaiting sentencing.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 12:16 PM by Chipdip2.)
09-30-2014 12:07 PM
Advertisement

7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

Show me one example of where I've stood up for Rawls. You spend more time talking about CMU than you do WMU. It's hilarious.
09-30-2014 12:49 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

You spent a half dozen posts on the UT site telling everyone "He's not a felon, he committed a mistmenor!" 03-weeping

It was the Thomas Rawls apology tour.

But really, why are you here.....why do you care? The Chimps are big boys, they don't need you to apologize for playing a convicted felon.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 01:03 PM by Chipdip2.)
09-30-2014 01:00 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I've never said anything about whether he should or should not have been playing. Him playing is obviously a desperate move by a coach who knows his ass is on the line. That should be enough to stand on it's own. All you're doing is making yourself look bad.
09-30-2014 02:11 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(09-30-2014 10:26 AM)wmutkelaw Wrote:  I get Akron/Kent Miami/Ohio, Toledo/BGSU, WMU/criminal u...but what about NIU, EMU. and Buff?

We and CMU have a rivalry trophy with EMU.
09-30-2014 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.