WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Corey Davis?
jubbasubba Offline
All American

I Root For:
Corey Davis?
I missed why he hasn't played today? Can anyone fill me in?
09-27-2014 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bronconick Offline
Hockey Nut

I Root For: WMU/FSU
RE: Corey Davis?
Banged up so they held him out for Toledo
09-27-2014 02:40 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

I Root For: WMU
And what about Darius Phillips? He was David drews X factor in the return game. Him not playing was certainly an X factor when celiscar fumbled.
09-27-2014 06:27 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(09-27-2014 06:27 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  And what about Darius Phillips? He was David drews X factor in the return game. Him not playing was certainly an X factor when celiscar fumbled.

Maybe he's paying the price for not admitting to being the get away driver.
09-27-2014 09:42 PM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

Have we heard anything official on his status yet?
09-28-2014 04:33 PM
Advertisement

Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

(09-27-2014 09:42 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(09-27-2014 06:27 PM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  And what about Darius Phillips? He was David drews X factor in the return game. Him not playing was certainly an X factor when celiscar fumbled.

Phillips broke team rules

Looks like CD was probably right. Too bad he didn't serve his suspension against Murray. That opening kickoff was a dagger.
09-29-2014 08:49 AM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(09-29-2014 08:49 AM)Hiller4Hyz09 Wrote:  
(09-27-2014 09:42 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

Phillips broke team rules

Looks like CD was probably right. Too bad he didn't serve his suspension against Murray. That opening kickoff was a dagger.

So we suspended him for driving the car to Walmart and waiting in the car and then not telling PJ that he was driving the car that the shoplifters would have got away in had they actually taken the stuff rather than leaving it in the store?

I think we should have waiting for him to be convicted OF SOMETHING......anything, and then reinstated him.
10-01-2014 12:19 PM
DrDavis Offline
2nd String

I don't have an issue with PeeeJay suspending the "wait in the parking lot" driver if for nothing else than for being stooopiiiiddddd for getting involved with this plan.

Maybe next time he will have better common sense.
10-01-2014 01:54 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:I think we should have waiting for him to be convicted OF SOMETHING......anything, and then reinstated him.

That may apply possibly, especially if they're looking to fight it for something questionable.

BUT, I think as far as suspensions in reference to the team go -- the key is that he didn't tell PJ about the warrant out for his arrest. He hid it. Even if he fights it and is found Not Guilty -- still, some level of suspension is warranted for not telling the coaching staff about it, and hiding it.
10-01-2014 06:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.