Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Missouri Looks Good Again...
Bookmark and Share
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MIZZOU/FSU/USM
Ok. I get the Toledo and SDSU games. UCF brought a good team to Columbia and got thrashed. 6 1/2 sacks, 2 Ints, 2 fumbles for the Missouri D. Mauk threw 4 TDs and now has 12 in three games. For a defense who was picked last in the SEC, they looked great. The experts are touting the two new DEs as maybe being better than the last year crop including Michael Sams. It is early I am aware, but feeling better all the time. How bout ya out there sitting in the OU dorms DGB.
09-13-2014 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Blue Dynasty Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Kentucky
RE: Missouri Looks Good Again...
Mizzou may have a leg-up in the SEC East again, with UGa and USC already with losses... and Florida should have had one too from us!! This close!
09-13-2014 11:24 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(09-13-2014 11:24 PM)Blue Dynasty Wrote:  Mizzou may have a leg-up in the SEC East again, with UGa and USC already with losses... and Florida should have had one too from us!! This close!

Mizzou will be competitive in the East. And since there are no weak teams in the West all of the East teams will have to play two good games against the West which means (and it is very unusual) that the East's champ will be decided just among head to head competition as each of the East's teams are likely to split at best with the West and could easily lose both games against the West this year. There is not one Eastern team this year that is not either rebuilding, or breaking in a new quarterback. Missouri and South Carolina probably bring back the most consistency and Georgia and Kentucky bring the most potential. I'm still not buy Muschamp or the Gators. Tennessee will upset somebody, and Vanderbilt needs to rethink their life.
09-14-2014 06:22 AM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(09-13-2014 11:24 PM)Blue Dynasty Wrote:  Mizzou may have a leg-up in the SEC East again, with UGa and USC already with losses... and Florida should have had one too from us!! This close!

You guys broke my heart...04-bow
09-14-2014 11:42 AM
hawghiggs Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas
Indiana? WTF.
09-21-2014 06:41 AM
Advertisement

USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2014 06:41 AM)hawghiggs Wrote:  Indiana? WTF.

Yeh, didn't see that train coming. It was payback day. We killed them in Bloomington last year. Lots of mistakes. OOC loss. We move on. I was impressed by the standing room only crowd for a non-conference opponent.
09-21-2014 10:14 AM
Gamecock Offline
All American

I Root For: South Carolina
I'm not looking forward to an angry Mizzou
09-21-2014 01:26 PM
grapes Offline
GTG

I Root For: MEMPHIS/AAC
This is completely off topic but I rather not make an entire topic dedicated to this question nor make an account on a missouri forum to ask seeing as I only get on forms for Memphis, but with that being said I'm actually (very very possibly) a future Mizzou student here in Memphis & will be visiting CoMo for the first time. I'll be going to the Georgia game so this isn't my scheduled visit or anything like that yet but I'm just wondering about any advice on food, parking, places to visit ect. while I'm up there. This forum is pretty dead but maybe someone will have something to say.

-MIZZ
04-cheers
09-22-2014 09:51 PM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(09-22-2014 09:51 PM)grapes Wrote:  This is completely off topic but I rather not make an entire topic dedicated to this question nor make an account on a missouri forum to ask seeing as I only get on forms for Memphis, but with that being said I'm actually (very very possibly) a future Mizzou student here in Memphis & will be visiting CoMo for the first time. I'll be going to the Georgia game so this isn't my scheduled visit or anything like that yet but I'm just wondering about any advice on food, parking, places to visit ect. while I'm up there. This forum is pretty dead but maybe someone will have something to say.

-MIZZ
04-cheers
They have an epic famous pizza house up there. Make sure that is on your bucket list. Here are some helpful websites.

http://www.mutigers.com/gameday/getting-...ating.html

http://www.mizzoutailgating.com/
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 11:22 AM by USAFMEDIC.)
09-23-2014 11:19 AM
Advertisement

grapes Offline
GTG

I Root For: MEMPHIS/AAC
(09-23-2014 11:19 AM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  
(09-22-2014 09:51 PM)grapes Wrote:  This is completely off topic but I rather not make an entire topic dedicated to this question nor make an account on a missouri forum to ask seeing as I only get on forms for Memphis, but with that being said I'm actually (very very possibly) a future Mizzou student here in Memphis & will be visiting CoMo for the first time. I'll be going to the Georgia game so this isn't my scheduled visit or anything like that yet but I'm just wondering about any advice on food, parking, places to visit ect. while I'm up there. This forum is pretty dead but maybe someone will have something to say.

-MIZZ
04-cheers
They have an epic famous pizza house up there. Make sure that is on your bucket list. Here are some helpful websites.

http://www.mutigers.com/gameday/getting-...ating.html

http://www.mizzoutailgating.com/

thank you
09-25-2014 11:09 AM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2014 01:26 PM)Gamecock Wrote:  I'm not looking forward to an angry Mizzou
Sorry Gamecock... It was like last year in reverse. Kicker wins the game for a change. lol Before this year is over all of us will have two or three losses. Parity.04-cheers
09-29-2014 03:26 PM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

Wow... Mizzou pulled out another seemingly lost game in the fourth quarter. Great game to start this rivalry. Picked fourth in the east this year and rated basically last on defense. Defense has got us through this season. Sure the East was weaker than the West but seven SEC wins out of eight is a remarkable accomplishment for the Tigers. Ten road wins in a row blows me away. No one dreamed we would win back to back titles in three years. Georgia was probably the overall best team in the East, but your record is your record. I am so humbled to have the privilege of my Mizzou Tigers playing as an SEC member. Whoever draws the SEC member in the Final Four will be playing a battle-tested school, as this has been a wild ride in the SEC in 2014. Ready for next season already.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 08:33 PM by USAFMEDIC.)
11-28-2014 08:19 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
Congrats Medic. My wife was hoping either the Vols or the 'Backs would beat you so her Dawgs could actually win the SEC East. Despite an inexcusable loss to the Hoosiers by Mizzou, UGA forfeited their destiny by choking against Florida. Have fun in ATL.
11-29-2014 12:36 AM
Advertisement

USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(11-29-2014 12:36 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  Congrats Medic. My wife was hoping either the Vols or the 'Backs would beat you so her Dawgs could actually win the SEC East. Despite an inexcusable loss to the Hoosiers by Mizzou, UGA forfeited their destiny by choking against Florida. Have fun in ATL.
I was sure Tennessee or Arky would beat us. The Indiana game was the worst performance in a while for an OOC game. They owed us for hanging over 50 points on them in their house last year.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 01:42 AM by USAFMEDIC.)
11-29-2014 01:41 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(11-29-2014 01:41 AM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  
(11-29-2014 12:36 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  Congrats Medic. My wife was hoping either the Vols or the 'Backs would beat you so her Dawgs could actually win the SEC East. Despite an inexcusable loss to the Hoosiers by Mizzou, UGA forfeited their destiny by choking against Florida. Have fun in ATL.
I was sure Tennessee or Arky would beat us. The Indiana game was the worst performance in a while for an OOC game. They owed us for hanging over 50 points on them in their house last year.

Medic, I think Pinkel should stand for coach of the year in the SEC. And Indiana is like a fresh pile of pooh. You know its there, you stepped in it, now bury it and move on. It is one of those inexplicable things that should never have happened. However what Missouri has done this year IMO is more impressive than last year. You've got a lot to be proud of!
11-29-2014 02:27 AM
murrdcu Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas
Congrats on the win USAFMEDIC and good luck this weekend against Bammer.

I still can't figure out why Arkansas left QB Brandon Allen in the game after he took that lick in the second quarter and became useless the rest of the game. Lack of a passing game, fumblitious of the running backs and penalties killed the hogs in this one.
12-02-2014 03:14 AM
USAFMEDIC Offline
Heisman

(12-02-2014 03:14 AM)murrdcu Wrote:  Congrats on the win USAFMEDIC and good luck this weekend against Bammer.

I still can't figure out why Arkansas left QB Brandon Allen in the game after he took that lick in the second quarter and became useless the rest of the game. Lack of a passing game, fumblitious of the running backs and penalties killed the hogs in this one.

Deep down I figured Mizzou would drop the Arky game. Razorbacks were on fire and we have sucked at home this year. Looking forward to next year. I think the Arky-Mizzou rivalry is going to be a thing of beauty. The two states are basically the same culturally and historically.
12-02-2014 01:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.