Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

General Has them Ready!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
General Justin Fuente has our team ready for Battles this year....We will win 8 to 9 games at least maybe pull out 10 or so if things go right.....If General Justin Fuente does what many think he can do, and bring big results, He might even get a contract Extension and pay raise that put him over JP salary I would think.....He has what it takes, and will build this team brick by brick into something very special....Our Product on the field this year is gonna bring more fans to the seats game by game, and bring excitement we haven't seen at our University of Memphis, and I and others Feel General Justin Fuente is or could be the next Jimmy JOhnson type coaching in the making......Now it's time for some Football y'all.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-14-2014 09:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
RE: General Has them Ready!!!
Welcome back. I for one am sick of all the negativity on here. Am so ready for some foosball
08-15-2014 11:08 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Well Paxton Lynch is like a Young Freshmen Peyton Ability wise , and a Peyton Style type is what I said but Paxton is gonna break out and be the Superstar I told you he was from the day He left here in Florida and came to the University of Memphis.....So will Robert Davis, and He will do big things here as well as the others I Have mentioned.....I told you football has the stroke behind it now, and Welcome Back Big Rob, cause he is a game changer too......All I seen on here is everyone talking up Basketball, and Worried Why Dom is outta here....But face it it Football time Y'all......The World Is Ours Memphis......
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 06:24 PM by tigerscane.)
08-15-2014 02:13 PM
NigelTufnel Offline
Spelling Bee Champiun

I Root For: Ribs and Beer!
A young Peyton?

Peyton Hillis? Peyton Siva? Peyton Place?
08-15-2014 07:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tony85 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Sanity
(08-15-2014 07:15 PM)NigelTufnel Wrote:  A young Peyton?

I'm pumped. If the offense can step up, the defense was Grade A last year, just too many 3 and outs.

I Can't Wait 'Till This Year!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 07:51 PM by Tony85.)
08-15-2014 07:46 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!

Peyote Button.
08-15-2014 07:53 PM
Advertisement

ncrdbl1 Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(08-14-2014 09:41 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  General Justin Fuente has our team ready for Battles this year....We will win 8 to 9 games at least maybe pull out 10 or so if things go right.....If General Justin Fuente does what many think he can do, and bring big results, He might even get a contract Extension and pay raise that put him over JP salary I would think.....He has what it takes, and will build this team brick by brick into something very special....Our Product on the field this year is gonna bring more fans to the seats game by game, and bring excitement we haven't seen at our University of Memphis, and I and others Feel General Justin Fuente is or could be the next Jimmy JOhnson type coaching in the making......Now it's time for some Football y'all.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

$%#@ it, the kiss of death. Now it is going to be pouring down rain and we lose to APSU.
08-15-2014 08:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Paxton has and is showing the skills of a Freshman Peyton Manning, with his skill set he is showing this year in practice....Big Rob coming back will be huge for us and our offense.....Daniel Hurd had 3 for 99 and a 30 yd td catch in practice the other day and they are coming together.....The World Is Ours Memphis.....
08-15-2014 09:05 PM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(08-15-2014 08:46 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  
(08-14-2014 09:41 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  General Justin Fuente has our team ready for Battles this year....We will win 8 to 9 games at least maybe pull out 10 or so if things go right.....If General Justin Fuente does what many think he can do, and bring big results, He might even get a contract Extension and pay raise that put him over JP salary I would think.....He has what it takes, and will build this team brick by brick into something very special....Our Product on the field this year is gonna bring more fans to the seats game by game, and bring excitement we haven't seen at our University of Memphis, and I and others Feel General Justin Fuente is or could be the next Jimmy JOhnson type coaching in the making......Now it's time for some Football y'all.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

$%#@ it, the kiss of death. Now it is going to be pouring down rain and we lose to APSU.

Yep, either we are doomed or belong in the AFC South.
08-15-2014 10:20 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

TC, it's really really hard to take you seriously when you call our coach General....03-lmfao
08-16-2014 02:56 AM
covingtontiger Offline
Heisman

Donators
What is this guy smoking?

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
08-16-2014 07:48 AM
Advertisement

Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
SGS.
08-16-2014 08:02 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

He is General Justin Fuente because he is turning our kids into Real players, Getting the most out of them, Helping them develop, And is gonna lead our University up from the ashes and out of the Fire this year and win 8 to 9 games.....He has a plan, great staff, working his tail off, and knows what it takes and is not just putting on a happy face and saying the same things to sugar coat what he thinks fans want to here like the other one, but puts his hard hat on with the team and gets to work with them......Get off them Couches and get Ready for Some Football Y'all......One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
08-16-2014 08:14 AM
Malachi Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
Ready for some football
08-16-2014 08:21 AM
spankadelphia Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
Is tigerscane for real, or is he a self-aware master troll?
08-16-2014 08:32 AM
NigelTufnel Offline
Spelling Bee Champiun

I Root For: Ribs and Beer!
The board was better for the 2 days after tc's "final post".
08-16-2014 09:28 AM
Advertisement

rain4orla Offline
2nd String

(08-16-2014 08:21 AM)Malachi Wrote:  Ready for some football

Me too! Let's get it on 04-rock
08-16-2014 09:31 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Everyone knows I support Memphis and Aighn't no darn troll.....What I am here is to support our University of Memphis, and the Culture change that is taking place.....Paxton As I said from day one since he got there is gonna be a bonafied Superstar and the most talented QB we ever had and he is just that.....You will see as the season gets going just how good he really is.....Same goes for Big Rob, and Others I told you about.....General Fuente has our team ready and we are gonna do Big things this year.....But It's Football Time, And Football is Number one at Our University of Memphis.....Now Lets get ready for Some Football y'all.....We will talk basketball when its that time of year ok.....The World Is Ours Memphis.....
08-16-2014 10:15 AM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation

Just great... the curse of TC continues. Look for 3 wins now.
08-16-2014 10:34 AM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation

You forgot Dayton Pastner
08-16-2014 10:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.